Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 451. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Hey, how long are transaction times? I withdrawed 1 DCR to test the wallet, but it is not there yet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Hey guys, how do i send my airdrop coins to bleutrade? Is there a tutorial from DECRED devs?
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Dev, community asking you to use your premine coins to user didn't received airdrop with a confirmation links.

Are you going to listen your community or not?

Or you listen only what is convenient for you?

Can you just wait till the buzz is over and the number 1 priorites are done eg Gui wallet and pos pool. They said that they will clarify the situation with those who were rejected at the second filter. Just be patient, and remember airdrop is a gift not a right. I understand that you are frustrated but have some patience

Yes, sorry bro'. sorry. i'm just frustrated.

Cause dev are not respondig at all. Sometimes when noone give you a quick answer, means that some mistake have be done and they have to repair for it. And hope this will be the case.

But yes, i'm quite disappointed and frustrated. My address is not on public list, so, dev, please send a pm about what's happened.
Cause i didn't used tor or other shittie stuff to exclude the aidrop control system.

Sorry again.

you're saying you got a confirmation link but no coins in the address you submitted?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Guys who are struggling to import airdrop seed, check your spellings correctly. It was capital letters missing when i copied seed after applied for airdrop but luckily i had a screenshot and just find out some capital letters were missing when i copy the seed wallet that time, now all good.

Have a good day all!!  Smiley

https://github.com/decred/dcraddrgen/blob/master/pgpwordlist/wordlist.go

all of the seed words must match words from this list
Good one.. I didnt know this before so i struggled a bit with importing wallet but it ll help others for sure. Thanks for the link!!
Guys who are struggling to import airdrop seed, check your spellings correctly. It was capital letters missing when i copied seed after applied for airdrop but luckily i had a screenshot and just find out some capital letters were missing when i copy the seed wallet that time, now all good.

https://github.com/decred/dcraddrgen/blob/master/pgpwordlist/wordlist.go

all of the seed words must match words from this list
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Dev, community asking you to use your premine coins to user didn't received airdrop with a confirmation links.

Can you just wait till the buzz is over and the number 1 priorites are done eg Gui wallet and pos pool. They said that they will clarify the situation with those who were rejected at the second filter. Just be patient, and remember airdrop is a gift not a right. I understand that you are frustrated but have some patience

Yes, sorry bro'. sorry. i'm just frustrated.

Cause dev are not respondig at all. Sometimes when noone give you a quick answer, means that some mistake have be done and they have to repair for it. And hope this will be the case.

But yes, i'm quite disappointed and frustrated. My address is not on public list, so, dev, please send a pm about what's happened.
Cause i didn't used tor or other shittie stuff to exclude the aidrop control system.

Sorry again.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Hi all,

Why are there so many rejected share by pool mining with (unknown-work) eroor ?

Does anybody have anideea ?

Best regards

--no-submit-stale --gpu-threads 2 --scan-time 2 --queue 0

add this command line in your bat file and you ll be fine with errors 
your a star,  thankyou for the extra command for mining
Activity: 1022
Thought I'd test the water and I have 1 DCR pending on bleutrade. So I do have access to the web wallet and I can transfer them with ease.

Confirmed and sold 1 DCR.

Very easy to use web wallet

devs are responsible for user error now?
Activity: 686

Activity: 686
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔

Why is everyone panic and try to sell their airdrop coins a.s.a.p.? Hold your coins till 1 dcr is 10usd or more...
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi all,

Best regards

kcanup youthe MAN !!1 thx Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
0.003 and we are not on bittrex yet......
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
how many coins in circulation
legendary
Activity: 1120
lovin this price, keep it up up up!  Grin
legendary
Hi all,

Best regards

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi all,

Best regards
Jump to: