Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 450. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 7
Could the guy that has suprnova.cc perhaps lower the fee from 0.05 for withdraws please, esp when it's going up this much? It was 0.0001 last night. :-/ Might be low but 0.05 is quite a sum.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Does everyone get a shitload of these when pool mining, or is it just me:
Code:
[2016-02-09 07:30:32] Rejected 556c5099 Diff 3/1 GPU 0  (unknown-work)
They always come in bunches.

This will help you mate  Wink

--no-submit-stale --gpu-threads 2 --scan-time 2 --queue 0

add this command line in your bat file and you ll be fine with errors 
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Is there a way to recover airdrop wallet seed somehow?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
i forgot my seed.. please help me  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 1470
Bittrex, if you can hear my voice
start the trade for decred  Cool Cool it's time to 1decred=1bitcoin
Activity: 1022
Am i the only one getting: ERROR at wallet service: Insight Error?

At the web wallet.

Wait a bit and try again later. I was having the issues last night but it's fine now
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Am i the only one getting: ERROR at wallet service: Insight Error?

At the web wallet.
Hey, how long are transaction times? I withdrawed 1 DCR to test the wallet, but it is not there yet.

My test coin to bleutrade took around 15 mins
Do you think a little bit before you write something? how the fuck can you deposit your test coins???

WOW chill out! I sent one of my airdrop coins as a test because some people were screaming scam. It then deposited in 15 mins.

I've missunderstood you.  Have you sent them from the online wallet right?

Yes i Sent the one coin from the web wallet.

I had a few issues last night but I am guessing there are so many queries hitting the chain that it is stalling
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Does everyone get a shitload of these when pool mining, or is it just me:
Code:
[2016-02-09 07:30:32] Rejected 556c5099 Diff 3/1 GPU 0  (unknown-work)
They always come in bunches.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey, how long are transaction times? I withdrawed 1 DCR to test the wallet, but it is not there yet.

Do you think a little bit before you write something? how the fuck can you deposit your test coins???

WOW chill out! I sent one of my airdrop coins as a test because some people were screaming scam. It then deposited in 15 mins.

I've missunderstood you.  Have you sent them from the online wallet right?
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

did you send from the webwallet?
i have the problem "error querying blockchain". tried resending it with different amounts - everytime the same.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Old news is sometimes good news.

http://thehackernews.com/2015/12/decred-bitcoin-currency.html

What you dont know, wont hurt you.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Dev, community asking you to use your premine coins to user didn't received airdrop with a confirmation links.

Are you going to listen your community or not?

Or you listen only what is convenient for you?

Can you just wait till the buzz is over and the number 1 priorites are done eg Gui wallet and pos pool. They said that they will clarify the situation with those who were rejected at the second filter. Just be patient, and remember airdrop is a gift not a right. I understand that you are frustrated but have some patience

Yes, sorry bro'. sorry. i'm just frustrated.

Cause dev are not respondig at all. Sometimes when noone give you a quick answer, means that some mistake have be done and they have to repair for it. And hope this will be the case.

But yes, i'm quite disappointed and frustrated. My address is not on public list, so, dev, please send a pm about what's happened.
Cause i didn't used tor or other shittie stuff to exclude the aidrop control system.

Sorry again.

you're saying you got a confirmation link but no coins in the address you submitted?

you in charge of this "airdrop" ? .. ya this is not going to gin up support from the community ~ what is this? :\ meh

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
If I didn't recieve an e-mail from dev about airdrop, so I guess I won't get any coins (even if my wallet has been registed)?

ya i'm calling bullshit on this whole airdrop thing, sounds like an epic gimmick to make devs/insiders rich! :-) weeeee lol

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Small warning:
bleutrade changed my decred deposit address over night which obv resulted in me sending coins to the old address.
So better double check everything even if you sent successfully to bleutrade before.

Yes be careful. I think it gets changed every time you deposit.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Small warning:
bleutrade changed my decred deposit address over night which obv resulted in me sending coins to the old address.
So better double check everything even if you sent successfully to bleutrade before.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Dev, community asking you to use your premine coins to user didn't received airdrop with a confirmation links.

Are you going to listen your community or not?

Or you listen only what is convenient for you?

Can you just wait till the buzz is over and the number 1 priorites are done eg Gui wallet and pos pool. They said that they will clarify the situation with those who were rejected at the second filter. Just be patient, and remember airdrop is a gift not a right. I understand that you are frustrated but have some patience

Yes, sorry bro'. sorry. i'm just frustrated.

Cause dev are not respondig at all. Sometimes when noone give you a quick answer, means that some mistake have be done and they have to repair for it. And hope this will be the case.

But yes, i'm quite disappointed and frustrated. My address is not on public list, so, dev, please send a pm about what's happened.
Cause i didn't used tor or other shittie stuff to exclude the aidrop control system.

Sorry again.

you're saying you got a confirmation link but no coins in the address you submitted?

Yes some people were excluded from from the final 3244 participants so the true participants were around 2970. Probably most of them were just suckpuppets but maybe there was a mistake too
Jump to: