Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 98. (Read 1201324 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Can someone please give me a link to a POS mining guide? My old netbook ist running 24/7 anyway so why not start staking  Smiley

Here is a guide for solo PoS mining using dcrwallet:
https://docs.decred.org/getting-started/user-guides/dcrwallet-tickets/#buying-tickets-with-dcrwallet

However, it's recommended to use stakepool + GUI wallet. It's much simpler and safer for the network than solo mining in laptop.
It's also not recommended to run full node using netbook; I think it can burn  Cheesy

Ok thank you. Maybe I choose the stakepool mining then...I will check this Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Can someone please give me a link to a POS mining guide? My old netbook ist running 24/7 anyway so why not start staking  Smiley

Here is a guide for solo PoS mining using dcrwallet:
https://docs.decred.org/getting-started/user-guides/dcrwallet-tickets/#buying-tickets-with-dcrwallet

However, it's recommended to use stakepool + GUI wallet. It's much simpler and safer for the network than solo mining in laptop.
It's also not recommended to run full node using netbook; I think it can burn  Cheesy
Activity: 535
Can someone please give me a link to a POS mining guide? My old netbook ist running 24/7 anyway so why not start staking  Smiley
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Decred predicted Bitcoin fork issues in 2015

Decred: Where did it all begin?

https://thedecreddigest.com/2017/06/10/decred-where-did-it-all-begin/

tl;dr= it was a coinmarkets cartel scam(pump&dump) .. with a fraudulent airdrop  Roll Eyes  ~get over yourself
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Decred predicted Bitcoin fork issues in 2015

Decred: Where did it all begin?

https://thedecreddigest.com/2017/06/10/decred-where-did-it-all-begin/

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
How does Decred fund development and is there a marketing budget?

There is a development subsidy included in each block. This will become the stakeholder-directed DAO funds that we can use to fund different projects put on the proposal system. If you're interested in getting involved on the marketing side, reach out and get in touch. You've got to be legit though. In other words, demonstrate some history of success in your domain elsewhere, or be able to showcase your talent.

hiring paid pumpers? lol ...keep mm coming? Cheesy bwaahaha ... what have you ever funded ? Why have a fake airdrop?
Activity: 452
Merit: 251

There is a development subsidy included in each block. This will become the stakeholder-directed DAO funds that we can use to fund different projects put on the proposal system. If you're interested in getting involved on the marketing side, reach out and get in touch. You've got to be legit though. In other words, demonstrate some history of success in your domain elsewhere, or be able to showcase your talent.
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
How do I claim that "immaturestakegeneration"?

Same for me. I remind they get free after 6 months of unsuccessful staking. I'm rather sure I didn't generate new tickets the last 6 months, and waiting to get them for spare.

One reason could be my very old wallet version. I migrated to current version 1.1.0 now and hope it gets solved.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
I've seen this in my wallet for months now:

Code:
{
  "balances": [
    {
      "accountname": "default",
      "immaturecoinbaserewards": 0,
      "immaturestakegeneration": 23.66658013,
      "lockedbytickets": 0,
      "spendable": 0.6649139,
      "total": 24.72753567,
      "unconfirmed": 0.39604164,
      "votingauthority": 0
    },
    {
      "accountname": "imported",
      "immaturecoinbaserewards": 0,
      "immaturestakegeneration": 0,
      "lockedbytickets": 0,
      "spendable": 0,
      "total": 0,
      "unconfirmed": 0,
      "votingauthority": 0
    }
  ],

How do I claim that "immaturestakegeneration"?
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Hey guys, does anyone know what the staking interest is on decred right now? Thanks in advance.

As far as I know it is around 2% currently. You can find out more information made by dcrstats https://dcrstats.com/. According the site currently at ticket price 67.5 and the current roi for that

ticket is 2.09%. And any more information you request on dcr can most likely be found at the website above. Cheers pal
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey guys, does anyone know what the staking interest is on decred right now? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Decred was good to see at 300$ like eth .Can it go so high next year or not , time can show .To much ico now and people are selling dcr for cheap.
It's people's choice, they just lose their money in long term.
Anyway as for me it's good opportunity to buy more DCR at low, since when lightning will apply DCR's price will multiplies.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

There was a dev premine and also a dev subsidiary from each block. You can see the stats on those here: https://dcrstats.com/
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Decred was good to see at 300$ like eth .Can it go so high next year or not , time can show .To much ico now and people are selling dcr for cheap.
Activity: 574
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Ive had 1000 decred for a long time......is it difficult to stake? Is it just a matter of opening a wallet, taking decred of the exchange and putting it in a wallet? How much does staking 1000 decred earn in a year?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Decred seems like a really wonderful community. It looks like there are even haters who post nonstop because they feel left out because they missed the airdrop. I feel that way too. All the airdrops I missed since 2013 would be worth some serious BTCBTCBTC. This project seems like the most legit "linux" of crypto. I think things might move slow because of the community voting, but I'm rooting for decentralized!
Activity: 447
Activity: 409
Really loving these new devs working on DCR. Next release includes a significant performance improvement in loading the blockchain from scratch. Picking up new dev talent almost weekly now.

It's already one of the faster ones I have when loading from scratch, considering the size and time it has been around.
But if you can improve on it, cool!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Really loving these new devs working on DCR. Next release includes a significant performance improvement in loading the blockchain from scratch. Picking up new dev talent almost weekly now.
yeah, looks like lots of good news is coming. Nice time to buy some more DCR, so far it's rather cheap.

price range is excellent opportunity right now, I agree
Pages:
Jump to: