Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 97. (Read 1201324 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
I want to start POS mining with the dcrwallet but I have some problems with it.
I used the dcrinstall file and downloaded the blockchain with dcrd. Then I started the dcrwallet with dcrd running in the background.
Until this point everything works fine. If I understand it right the next step is to open the dcrctl file but the problem is that dcrctl close itself instandly after I open it.
Does anybody know this problem?
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
That's good news, cryptocurrencies will slowly become more popular. Some countrys first block it, only to find out how to deal with it and then allow it.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
out of topic...

U.S. crypto users may soon have a tax exemption that will make spending crypto more user-friendly than ever. This could bring millions of new American buyers into the space.

https://www.cryptoanalyst.co/2017/10/15/cryptocurrency-tax-fairness-act/?ref=rcryptocurrency

Activity: 434
Merit: 257
That means if things go well, the lightning network will be operational in ~6 weeks? Almost after the bitcoin forking saga should end. This could truly boost decred's value and exposure IMO. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
So what about Lightning Network? Is it being released this month yet?

13 days for the end of hard fork voting results ( ATM the HF is 99.47% yes  Cool ) and 4 weeks to give everyone time to upgrade their wallets, as far i know everything is ready for the LN and related technologies like atomic cross-chain trading.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Decred will be approached twice on V Brazilian Bitcoin Conference.

In the presentation by João Ferreira aka girino and Gabriel Rhama and also by Edilson Osorio Jr, CEO of www.originalmy.com who uses dcrtime in his company for the registration of documents, patents and contracts in the DCR’s blockchain.

http://www.bitconf.com.br/2017/
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
So what about Lightning Network? Is it being released this month yet?
Activity: 7
I think there is not enough marketing done in the DCR-Team. But why - the tech is huge!? Too early? What are they waiting for? The time and BTC is running..
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
WooW   Smiley

! Spontaneous Decred Interview on World Crypto Network !

https://www.reddit.com/r/decred/comments/75tuqz/spontaneous_decred_interview_on_world_crypto/

fuck this project ~ this was just a pump&dump  ...fake airdrop ... this kind of greed and selfish behavior must be rooted out :\

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22659558

Care to rebut this? Or are you only capable of crying "fake airdrop"?  Cool
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
WooW   Smiley

! Spontaneous Decred Interview on World Crypto Network !

https://www.reddit.com/r/decred/comments/75tuqz/spontaneous_decred_interview_on_world_crypto/

fuck this project ~ this was just a pump&dump  ...fake airdrop ... this kind of greed and selfish behavior must be rooted out :\
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hello all,

I'm quite new to this coin (decred). I just bought a few of them.
Does anyone have any idea what this coin could be worth in the future? I know it's always guessing but I'm curious about your opinions.

The full potential will be obvious when they release the proposal system + anonymity feature + atomic swaps with decredition wallet.
Expect ~ 0,06 - 0,1 BTC in 2018

Charlie Lee (Litecoin founder) is backing this project... So what can go wrong Smiley
Also it is very profitable to stake (buy tickets), you dont need to run your computer 24/7 to stake (awesome)

I think you are very optimistic, I also think that DCR will rise, but I bet it will be aprox. 0.03 BTC per DCR.
But I will be happy if you are right and I'm wrong Grin
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Hello all,

Does anyone have any idea what this coin could be worth in the future? I know it's always guessing but I'm curious about your opinions.

The full potential will be obvious when they release the proposal system + anonymity feature + atomic swaps with decredition wallet.

Charlie Lee (Litecoin founder) is backing this project... So what can go wrong Smiley
Also it is very profitable to stake (buy tickets), you dont need to run your computer 24/7 to stake (awesome)

So if BTC is worth $10,000 in 2018 (likely) DCR could be worth $1,000 a coin. That would be sweet. The DCR governance takes out the drama, and the Dev team is top notch. HODL! And lets not forget, what if everyone sees how great DCR functions and it becomes a bitcoin replacement, then hold onto your hats!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello all,

yes.the token is potential in the future.they have a good team and the nice technology.i also support it.
Activity: 22
Hello all,

Activity: 40
Hello all,

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Guys, based on your experience, how usual is to have a ticket vote less than 28 days? I've purchased my ticket 35 days ago, and of course no vote yet Sad Based on y luck it will vote around the 100 day mark ... Cheesy

~1/2 your tickets will vote within 28 days. I've had both extremes: ticket votes within a couple days, and ticket votes after a few months.  It truly is a lottery!

not really .. no moneys go to schools !  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Guys, based on your experience, how usual is to have a ticket vote less than 28 days? I've purchased my ticket 35 days ago, and of course no vote yet Sad Based on y luck it will vote around the 100 day mark ... Cheesy

~1/2 your tickets will vote within 28 days. I've had both extremes: ticket votes within a couple days, and ticket votes after a few months.  It truly is a lottery!
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Looking at my long term average, it is about 28 days. It's a lottery, so average over 6 months and I bet it will be close to 28 days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
DCR is one of the few in green on polo today.
It was nice to have an opportunity to buy DCR at 0.0052 yesterday. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: