Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 100. (Read 1201324 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 101
Decred is looking like a grown up bitcoin.
- Governance avoids the crazy infighting like bitcoin has
- POS for holders
- Some Funds held to support development and thus provide top notch code.
- Smart roadmap

Ive been mining Decred for a little while now POW and POS, and following it and what i dont get is why their isnt more hype compared to some of these shitcoins. Developer team is good, constant updates and new stuff coming out regularly, community is growing from what i can tell. what do you all think the next steps are and what needs to happen for this to take off

MrSunshine hit the big reason "why their isnt more hype" in his very first point. It is the 'crazy infighting' that gets BTC into the news, that puts it forefront in the 'Noobs' head, that gets the BTC price up. (...and yeah I include the Wall Street Wonders in the 'Noob' class. In there head BTC comprises the entire Crypto-sphere)

Decred is using Real Accomplishments to move us up, it is happening, but it is at a calmer pace and in a calmer environment.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ive been mining Decred for a little while now POW and POS, and following it and what i dont get is why their isnt more hype compared to some of these shitcoins. Developer team is good, constant updates and new stuff coming out regularly, community is growing from what i can tell. what do you all think the next steps are and what needs to happen for this to take off
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
I know I have already asked but I only ask because I suck at this process. Any chance we can have step by step guide? If not that could there be written the most important step? I have upgraded a few wallets but they have a wallet.dat whereas I believe the Decred wallet has something different in that spot.

Hey, sorry about the late response to this. Simply enter your seed when Decrediton asks on a fresh install. It's that simple to migrate over.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I can`t find info - how much is profit for using DCR POOLS with min amount of DCR? For example I have 70 DCR. How much ~ will I earn per month?
Thx!
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
I'm curious what are some of the things people here are most excited about with regards to Decred? Lightning Network, cross chain atomic swaps, or some of the amazing features that are coming soon, like the proposal system and enhanced privacy features? Chime in, they can even be things that you would like to see done once the current roadmap is complete.

lets talk about the airdrop that never happened..and the Isreali Bitcoin Rotary club that started this..hmm

You admitted pages ago you didn't follow directions for airdrop. Those that could follow instructions received their airdrops no problem.

Time to get back under your bridge.  Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

I forgot to post this here, but make sure you guys check out Decrediton Wallet for Windows. v1.1.1 includes a Windows release and GUI users are encouraged to migrate. You can download it here.

I know I have already asked but I only ask because I suck at this process. Any chance we can have step by step guide? If not that could there be written the most important step? I have upgraded

a few wallets but they have a wallet.dat whereas I believe the Decred wallet has something different in that spot.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Everytime poloniex puts our wallet on maintenance we suffer in terms of price :/
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I'm curious what are some of the things people here are most excited about with regards to Decred? Lightning Network, cross chain atomic swaps, or some of the amazing features that are coming soon, like the proposal system and enhanced privacy features? Chime in, they can even be things that you would like to see done once the current roadmap is complete.

Decred is looking like a grown up bitcoin.
- Governance avoids the crazy infighting like bitcoin has
- POS for holders
- Some Funds held to support development and thus provide top notch code.
- Smart roadmap
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

lets talk about the airdrop that never happened..and the Isreali Bitcoin Rotary club that started this..hmm
Activity: 7
Activity: 452
Merit: 251

I forgot to post this here, but make sure you guys check out Decrediton Wallet for Windows. v1.1.1 includes a Windows release and GUI users are encouraged to migrate. You can download it here.
Activity: 7
https://i.imgur.com/AlQKinY.png

한국 Decred 커뮤니티에 오신 여러분 환영합니다! 추석 연휴 행복하고 편안하게 보내시기를 바라겠습니다! 한국어 홈페이지도 들어와보세요! https://decred.org/ko

Korea + Japan are huge markets and the work the translators have done is fantastic. 2018 is going to be a big year for DCR in Asia, I can feel it!
Activity: 156
Merit: 236

日本の皆さんこんにちは。日本語のウェブサイトが完成しました!ぜひご覧下さい。Decred コミュニティはあなたを心より歓迎いたします! https://decred.org/ja
Activity: 156
Merit: 236

한국 Decred 커뮤니티에 오신 여러분 환영합니다! 추석 연휴 행복하고 편안하게 보내시기를 바라겠습니다! 한국어 홈페이지도 들어와보세요! https://decred.org/ko
Who is we?

"we" are satoshi! >>> "they" are : coinmarkets cartel Wink lol
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
My air drop wasn't fraudulent.  I got ~242 DCR that just magically fell from the sky.

~282 if I am not mistaken.

Since you want details it was: 282.6379542 DCR

We are starting a class action suit against the founders of decred for fraud and misrepresentations Wink  ~DCR was a scam.

I know of several upstanding bitcoiners who were phished/scammed by DECRED.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Is there somewhere a documentation how the "Automatic Purchase" of Tickets is working within Decredition?

Check in official decred's wiki:
https://docs.decred.org/
or
on stakepools sites, you can find the list in the bottom of https://decred.org/
Activity: 22
Is there somewhere a documentation how the "Automatic Purchase" of Tickets is working within Decredition?

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Hi,

does anybody know how the automatic ticket purchase is working? Is there any tutorial available?

Do I pay for every automatic voted ticket or is it only a one-time-only fee?

thx BR Harry

I don't use the automatic system but I'm sure you pay for every ticket you buy and you get the amount back + stake when it votes
Pages:
Jump to: