Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 99. (Read 1201324 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
how do i claim my airdrop ?  :\   this was an epic scam <.<

Sorry, but Decred Airdrop is only for cool people and you are way too lame to qualify.

Code:
This is your daily reminder that I got 282 *FREE* Decred and you did not.  :)
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

What airdrop are you referring to? I think there was a couple years back but none recently. Is this a fud attempt? If so it was quite a bad one lol

gembitz is our local troll. He couldn't follow airdrop instructions, and ended up losing his airdrop seed email. The butthurt proved too much for ol' gembitz, so now he wanders these threads trying to spread fud.  Cool

no sir i am spearheading the effort on behalf of several seasoned coinmarket members who got gypt ..strap on your big balls n00b  Shocked  kekek

No, you're a sorry fool who feels the world owes him something. Try being accountable for yourself, and own up when you make a mistake instead of shouting "scam". Proof by your own admission:

@gembitz No offense here, you really got "approved" but when you open your email it was already around February and registration (address and seed generation) period has expired. You were given 4 days to complete the registration, sadly you forgot to open your email during that time. Sorry to say you really did missed the Airdrop.

Name: gembitz
Date Registered:    February 08, 2016, 03:25:03

Decred Airdrop <[email protected]>

1/21/16

to me
Hello,

An email notification was sent to inform you that your Decred Airdrop
application was approved.  However, our records indicate that you
have not submitted an address yet.

The Airdrop list will be finalized on Monday, January 25th.  We highly
recommend that you complete your registration as soon as possible to
ensure that you are on the final list of recipients.  After that date,
we will be unable to help you participate or make an exception of any
kind.
Once again, please start the process as soon as possible in
case you require assistance.  Time is of the essence.

The following link contains instructions for generating your address
and a final confirmation form:

https://decred.org/confirm/?t=cd55fb668a962b77c6d4c9f981fa9558

If you need help with generating an address, support is available by
clicking the links on the confirmation page.  You may also contact
us directly by replying to this email.

With many thanks,

Decred Project

============================================================

now what? :\

@gembitz No offense here, you really got "approved" but when you open your email it was already around February and registration (address and seed generation) period has expired. You were given 4 days to complete the registration,

Yup, that email clarified a lot of things.  

Not only did Decred go out of its way to contact him and ensure that he got his address to them on time, but gembitz also neglected to respond before the registration was closed.

I hate that this happened to you Gembitz, but this is no one's fault but yours.  Please learn to be accountable.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
following and loving these prices again
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Really loving these new devs working on DCR. Next release includes a significant performance improvement in loading the blockchain from scratch. Picking up new dev talent almost weekly now.
yeah, looks like lots of good news is coming. Nice time to buy some more DCR, so far it's rather cheap.
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
Really loving these new devs working on DCR. Next release includes a significant performance improvement in loading the blockchain from scratch. Picking up new dev talent almost weekly now.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

What airdrop are you referring to? I think there was a couple years back but none recently. Is this a fud attempt? If so it was quite a bad one lol

gembitz is our local troll. He couldn't follow airdrop instructions, and ended up losing his airdrop seed email. The butthurt proved too much for ol' gembitz, so now he wanders these threads trying to spread fud.  Cool

no sir i am spearheading the effort on behalf of several seasoned coinmarket members who got gypt ..strap on your big balls n00b  Shocked  kekek

https://voting.decred.org/

The Lightning Network is the most directly useful application of smart contracts to date since it allows for off-chain transactions that optionally settle on-chain. This infrastructure has clear benefits for both scaling and privacy. Decred is optimally positioned for this integration.

LOL this clowns i seen their presentation .. show me where to buy coffee and bagels>? :\  lel
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

gembitz is our local troll. He couldn't follow airdrop instructions, and ended up losing his airdrop seed email. The butthurt proved too much for ol' gembitz, so now he wanders these threads trying to spread fud.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

https://voting.decred.org/

The Lightning Network is the most directly useful application of smart contracts to date since it allows for off-chain transactions that optionally settle on-chain. This infrastructure has clear benefits for both scaling and privacy. Decred is optimally positioned for this integration.

nope and i never forget and i never quit ... this is a case connected to bittrex insider trading,,, wheres Meni? hmmm *crickets*
Activity: 154
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

No need for apologies I just wanted to get it right. After downloading the new 1.1.0 I installed it and upgraded from version 1.0.8 to the 1.1.0. And upon opening my wallet no seed was needed to update..I am curious as to why not? After reading your post this morning I was expecting to enter my seed but alas that is not the case. Thanks in advance for the reply and help

Right, that makes perfect sense. I was under the impression you were trying to migrate from Paymetheus to Decrediton. In that case, you'd have to enter the seed if you have one since it's the first time you're running Decrediton. If you're just upgrading to a new version, there's no need to do that again. All you'd have to do is install the new release you downloaded.

Haha oh wow sooo easy, I feel like a bit of a derp now for asking for the steps. *facepalm* . Thanks a million though for responding back to me, it truly helped ease the process still!!

Activity: 352
Here's the Viacoin Atomic from Decred Atomic Swap.

https://twitter.com/viacoin/status/915219511460188160

Nice to see more people performing atomic swaps! Meanwhile the price hit my lower buys. Smiley If btc cools down a bit I think we might go back up...
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
No need for apologies I just wanted to get it right. After downloading the new 1.1.0 I installed it and upgraded from version 1.0.8 to the 1.1.0. And upon opening my wallet no seed was needed to update..I am curious as to why not? After reading your post this morning I was expecting to enter my seed but alas that is not the case. Thanks in advance for the reply and help

Right, that makes perfect sense. I was under the impression you were trying to migrate from Paymetheus to Decrediton. In that case, you'd have to enter the seed if you have one since it's the first time you're running Decrediton. If you're just upgrading to a new version, there's no need to do that again. All you'd have to do is install the new release you downloaded.

Haha oh wow sooo easy, I feel like a bit of a derp now for asking for the steps. *facepalm* . Thanks a million though for responding back to me, it truly helped ease the process still!!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Hello everybody,

We'd like to introduce Flyp.me, the instant accountless exchange with 50% profit sharing and distributed policy-making.
It accepts/exchanges Decred among 12 other cryptocurrencies with 78 trading pairs. No registration, email or ID verification: only your crypto address.

The exchange is already live and the Flyp.me API has been released to allow businesses and developers to make exchanges and accept payments in 13 cryptocurrencies.

Flyp.me is developed by HolyTransaction, the first multicurrency web wallet. It supports Decred.

Got any questions? Join the conversation on Telegram and Bitcointalk. Thanks

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
After downloading the new 1.1.0 I installed it and upgraded from version 1.0.8 to the 1.1.0. And upon opening my wallet no seed was needed to

update..

the upgrade you are referring to was upgrading paymetheus

if you switch to the new windows version of decrediton , which is available via the link , you will have to enter your seed phrase
Activity: 452
Merit: 251

Activity: 175
Everytime poloniex puts our wallet on maintenance we suffer in terms of price :/
yeah, it isn't good news, I have also noticed such price drops before.
As far as I remember previous time polo set DCR wallet on maintaince was near a month ago... too often as for me. Maybe they are dumping the price to buy more DCR for thereselves Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
I know I have already asked but I only ask because I suck at this process. Any chance we can have step by step guide? If not that could there be written the most important step? I have upgraded a few wallets but they have a wallet.dat whereas I believe the Decred wallet has something different in that spot.

Hey, sorry about the late response to this. Simply enter your seed when Decrediton asks on a fresh install. It's that simple to migrate over.

No need for apologies I just wanted to get it right. After downloading the new 1.1.0 I installed it and upgraded from version 1.0.8 to the 1.1.0. And upon opening my wallet no seed was needed to

update..I am curious as to why not? After reading your post this morning I was expecting to enter my seed but alas that is not the case. Thanks in advance for the reply and help
Pages:
Jump to: