Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DES] Destiny (smart contract) | Deposit system | sub roadmap - page 7. (Read 65177 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Lead dev not seen for 8 days, confirmed by des team in slack. Lead dev controls all funds, confirmed by team in slack. This is not fud it is FACT.

destinyteam
3:26 PM no words from Tommy for last 8 days. i am worry about it.

4:04
who controls that fund? @destinyteam
destinyteam
4:04 PM Tommy

Take these comments from DES team any way you want, but these are the words direct from them. go to slack and read them yourself. you can see the post time so not difficult to find.

cocaine and hookers DESTINY unlocked.
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Lead dev not seen for 8 days, confirmed by des team in slack. Lead dev controls all funds, confirmed by team in slack. This is not fud it is FACT.

destinyteam
3:26 PM no words from Tommy for last 8 days. i am worry about it.

4:04
who controls that fund? @destinyteam
destinyteam
4:04 PM Tommy

Take these comments from DES team any way you want, but these are the words direct from them. go to slack and read them yourself. you can see the post time so not difficult to find.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
CryptoDetective
Someone dumped 150k DES
Still, the ASK orders are less than 1btc away from the original 12k sat resistance.

this storm will pass.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Doesn't feel very locked...
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
hi dev you scam? lock thread.

Big dump on bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
hi dev you scam? lock thread.

Lock???
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
The Daily Decrypt did a video on that today. Why would you want crypto to become like banking. It defies the whole purpose of crypto currency!

It could be the new form of banking. We still need these services, but done in a less fraudulent/ more transparent and more easy way.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
The Daily Decrypt did a video on that today. Why would you want crypto to become like banking. It defies the whole purpose of crypto currency!
CryptoDetective
==  About smart contracts and smart property:  ==

Smart property is property whose ownership is controlled via the Bitcoin block chain, using contracts. Examples could include physical property such as cars, phones or houses. Smart property also includes non-physical property like shares in a company or access rights to a remote computer. Making property smart allows it to be traded with radically less trust. This reduces fraud, mediation fees and allows trades to take place that otherwise would never have happened.
For example, it allows strangers to loan you money over the internet taking your smart property as collateral, which should make lending more competitive and thus credit cheaper.

src: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Smart_Property

Crypto is starting to look like a "real" banking system.
First just coins, now contracts.
I especially like zerocash contracts.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
price start moving  Cheesy , it will be mooning soon  Wink
do with your own risk,, becarefull guys  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
price start moving  Cheesy , it will be mooning soon  Wink
Activity: 916
Merit: 27
Bitcoin 2 Team
According to Williams Chart, is time to buy now  Grin

Huge dumps last days, and no one of that coins are on the market, people are accumulating right now.

Just weakhands and guys who already proffit are selling now, i just double my little bag on this one.

Stonghands till 100k, remember slowly sell 10 , 20 coins at that price.  Cool

Dev hasn't posted anything in over a week...

Dev is doing his GeorgeRRMartin thing, media silence, then MOOON TIME.

I can copy paste the slack chat. Basically sums up to :  "white paper this week".

About time! Now we should finally see 40k+ on release of white paper . just the beginning for a coin so rare
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
bittrex = pump...when?
be patient , the pump will come two more years Smiley
Activity: 140
bittrex = pump...when?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
no one wants to sell cheap now
CryptoDetective

Huge dumps last days, and no one of that coins are on the market, people are accumulating right now.

Just weakhands and guys who already proffit are selling now, i just double my little bag on this one.

Dev is doing his GeorgeRRMartin thing, media silence, then MOOON TIME.

I can copy paste the slack chat. Basically sums up to :  "white paper this week".
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Hey Dev.. Anything ??
Pages:
Jump to: