Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DES] Destiny (smart contract) | Deposit system | sub roadmap - page 6. (Read 65177 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
Scumbag tactics by the Dev team, fuck you I'm out.

Must admit i did not see this coming. I usually expect this sort of thing from a 3 BTC pump n dump coin but i expected better from this coin. They seemed to have a good thing going. Maybe they were not upto the job expected of them and found it easier to bail, will they be able to deliver ? I bought a little back just in case.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Scumbag tactics by the Dev team, fuck you I'm out.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Yes you are right dump this shit, this coin is dead and community is full of assholes.

Im out  Grin Grin

Funny thing is the largest accounts on  Bittrex continue to grow.  Cheesy

Where are you ? DES team back online price going up. Hope you did not sell cheap.

I did, but all profit anyway so I bought back in a little, if things work out maybe I will get a couple more. I admit I am biased in favor of this project since DES is built on the Expanse Blockchain, and I am from Expanse.

I would suggest getting someone the dev trusts and stays in contact with to keep the community informed. Most anon devs abandon projects and we expect them to be scams until proven otherwise.
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Yes you are right dump this shit, this coin is dead and community is full of assholes.

Im out  Grin Grin

Where are you ? DES team back online price going up. Hope you did not sell cheap.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
why the pump now on bit?
dev is back?
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
@lestherat
how do you see the biggest accounts on bittrex?
Activity: 592
If dev never come back we need new dev Cheesy and make a big change
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

Im out  Grin Grin

Activity: 692
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
I just double my stock of DES with this panic dumps, thanks to all the dumpers, anyway, you already proffit with this one, now is our turn.

Someone bought 40k DES on Bittrex, and 150k were dumped, more than 200k DES just change of hands, and that new hands are from big whales,
 and you still belive the coin is dead, you will see guys, this is just the start.  Cool

I dont need to remember you the supply of DES, only 1.6 million coins. and small capital market.  Grin
@lestherat
why are you so stupid ? The dev himself who dispose of all coin , but they were not able to make a big scam because the supply is so small coin , and you can view profiles of destiny team , inactive until now , they have fled Angry

Not active ?  Cheesy
Check the slack channel, the dev just answer to one of the investors, check the date.

mekar sari, you are a noobie, im crypto trader since 2014, you dont need to call me stupid, please dont invest if you cant afford lose or win  Cool

looooool

Say thanks to PAINT
legendary
Well i dont know crypto is gambling, you can win or you can lose.

Il hold and try to buy more in the dumps to reduce my average cost.
I just double my stock of DES with this panic dumps, thanks to all the dumpers, anyway, you already proffit with this one, now is our turn.

Someone bought 40k DES on Bittrex, and 150k were dumped, more than 200k DES just change of hands, and that new hands are from big whales,
 and you still belive the coin is dead, you will see guys, this is just the start.  Cool

I dont need to remember you the supply of DES, only 1.6 million coins. and small capital market.  Grin
@lestherat
why are you so stupid ? The dev himself who dispose of all coin , but they were not able to make a big scam because the supply is so small coin , and you can view profiles of destiny team , inactive until now , they have fled Angry
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
CryptoDetective
legendary

I dont need to remember you the supply of DES, only 1.6 million coins. and small capital market.  Grin

can't believe you are a bone ash fan to this outright scam.

there is no dev at all, they are just fork a MIST wallet to hold a simple contract.

fuck these retards.  they are even not capable of making a bigger scam.

You can always invest in big scams, please send your money to LISK or Waves, lol.

This coin is good, give a chance, i like the small supply and that is not mineable, the wallet is not easy to use, i like that.

Anyway, thanks for your fud, i mean your advice, but im ok, with my invest on DES.  Grin
Activity: 553
He's trying to get you to buy his bags, oldest trick in the book. 
legendary
Activity: 1330

can't believe you are a bone ash fan to this outright scam.

there is no dev at all, they are just fork a MIST wallet to hold a simple contract.

fuck these retards.  they are even not capable of making a bigger scam.

legendary

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
In NUC coin dev ran away, this is the same?
Pages:
Jump to: