Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DES] Destiny (smart contract) | Deposit system | sub roadmap - page 5. (Read 65177 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
Starting to believe there is no honor in most coins. It's all about what they can make out of it for themselves. If they stick with a project they will get much more reward as time goes on. They can buy and sell coins just like the rest of us. They have the advantage of knowing when news/updates are coming so can buy accordingly and over time can build a great coin and make good profit from it along the way.
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!

Tommy is missing? This is bad! Lassie will find Tommy! He may be stuck down a water well?

And Black Beauty will rush him back home in the nick of time to save us all !!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Stay tuned.. Big things in the works for this coin. A takeover/swap is imminent

Some news would be nice...
Activity: 916
Merit: 27
Bitcoin 2 Team
Stay tuned.. Big things in the works for this coin. A takeover/swap is imminent
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Did anyone ever think tommy is in hiding working on the coin as we all go crazy? He said in the past that he's tired of investors only caring about rising the price and FUDing everytime news is released. Perhaps he is waiting until the coin is useful for something other than just making investors money . Perhaps he is teaching a lesson to those who only invest in this coin out of greed.
lol, oh yeah, great lesson! tommy is my new guru! i was such a greedy idiot! now i'm enlightened, like you, who invests in altcoins out of...love 'n' stuff... Shocked
I'm not saying to invest ouf of love.. Im saying many a coin have been destroyed because of a pump and dump. This could be the devs way of weeding out any weak hands who don't believe in the coin and are only in it for the money.

This is also the way to piss off all the people that invested their money and time into this project. People have lost money through the irresponsible actions of the dev and his team.
Bitcoin 2 Team
Did anyone ever think tommy is in hiding working on the coin as we all go crazy? He said in the past that he's tired of investors only caring about rising the price and FUDing everytime news is released. Perhaps he is waiting until the coin is useful for something other than just making investors money . Perhaps he is teaching a lesson to those who only invest in this coin out of greed.
lol, oh yeah, great lesson! tommy is my new guru! i was such a greedy idiot! now i'm enlightened, like you, who invests in altcoins out of...love 'n' stuff... Shocked
I'm not saying to invest ouf of love.. Im saying many a coin have been destroyed because of a pump and dump. This could be the devs way of weeding out any weak hands who don't believe in the coin and are only in it for the money.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Bitcoin 2 Team
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!

Tommy is missing? This is bad! Lassie will find Tommy! He may be stuck down a water well?

Bitcoin 2 Team
Stop kidding yourself. The Destiny team could have easily avoided all this by just communicating with us. They make a stupid statement that tommy is missing for 8 days and even they are now worried. How did they expect holders to react to that ?, Then they themselves go offline for 2 days. I very much doubt that Tommy will return and i very much doubt the coin will continue to be updated in any way. Even when the dev team came online they made a couple of statements and have once again disappeared for 2 days. I sold and i suggest you do too. At least take out your investment, if possible, and freeroll the rest.

I say, doesn't sound like a pump and dump if you ask me? Why would devs say things causing a downturn if they where going to dump everything. Even a semi intelligent dev would release some fake information regarding some news to raise the price before dumping.. If you ask me this looks like a cheap ploy to rid the coin of weak investors who have weak hands and would have stopped the coin price from raising. Get them to dump their coins now and raise the price back to 30k satoshis with only 20btc
Nutty about Crypto
Stop kidding yourself. The Destiny team could have easily avoided all this by just communicating with us. They make a stupid statement that tommy is missing for 8 days and even they are now worried. How did they expect holders to react to that ?, Then they themselves go offline for 2 days. I very much doubt that Tommy will return and i very much doubt the coin will continue to be updated in any way. Even when the dev team came online they made a couple of statements and have once again disappeared for 2 days. I sold and i suggest you do too. At least take out your investment, if possible, and freeroll the rest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Grin
The future will solve all our questions!

I only can repost this from the destiny team:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
destinyteam
4:41 PM i will not leave the project

xenxex
4:41 PM Really no lifesign? What do you think about it?
4:41Are you the last dev in here?

destinyteam
4:42 PM second dev here but he is not Tommy
4:42 qore developer is tommy
4:43 i think everything will be allright

------------------------------------------------------------------------
destinyteam
8:03 PM if Tommy will back 500k+ if not 500sat

that would be nice if tommy back, for both project and investors.
Activity: 630
We need a team and not just one Tommy to succeed.
Activity: 190
CryptoDetective

What a story Mark.

Tommy is my favorite dev.
Bitcoin 2 Team
I predict in the next few days.. Destiny back to 30k  Wink Wink
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
 Grin
The future will solve all our questions!

I only can repost this from the destiny team:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
destinyteam
4:41 PM i will not leave the project

xenxex
4:41 PM Really no lifesign? What do you think about it?
4:41Are you the last dev in here?

destinyteam
4:42 PM second dev here but he is not Tommy
4:42 qore developer is tommy
4:43 i think everything will be allright

destinyteam
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1001

I belief in DES, and i think Tommy will come back soon or later Smiley

I do not promise this, but it is my personal opinion at the moment

Tommy,

He will come back. Ele voltará.
Keep the faith.

Nutty about Crypto
Even if they come back it's bad PR for this coin. WIll take alot to turn it round. Don't really expect them to come back.
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
I am not a troll, i will never write comments, which dumps a coin!
I tell here my personal opinion, and i will write if i think it is a good time to buy, maybe now.

Good news from the destinyteam! Smiley
next week = webpage online = pump
!

destinyteam
4:44 PM i am community manager
xenxex
4:44 PM and second dev?
destinyteam
4:44 PM second dev will make all subroad map
xenxex
4:45 PM I have to say that I saw a lot of projects where the dev was absent for a long time. But he made clear then that the next update would be in ...weeks or so...
4:45
You worked on website?
destinyteam
4:45 PM yes
xenxex
4:46 PM when will it be realized?
destinyteam
4:46 PM next week
xenxex
4:46 PM it goes online then?
destinyteam
4:48 PM end of next week

Tommy the core developer wrote this for 2 weeks :

8:33 PM tommy_dev [1:03 PM]
Now, I'll take a few days off from here, because actually i haven't enough time to develop our core features last few weeks: too much time was spent on conversations, guides, gui enhancing and so on.
I will be in touch with @destinyteam, so if there will be any REALLY CRITICAL issues ask him.

And the the funds are on yobit, thats what the destinyteam sayed
No dump from the developer on Bittrex!

destinyteam

It is a difficult situation,It is risky, but I tend to buy now...
Bitcoin 2 Team
Scumbag tactics by the Dev team, fuck you I'm out.
Yea devs didn't wanna do all the work without owning a majority of the coins. Rest assured that after accumulating another 15% of the coins they will not bail
Pages:
Jump to: