Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DES] Destiny (smart contract) | Deposit system | sub roadmap - page 4. (Read 65177 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
I think this is dead, dev not connecting from 17th april... Sad
why OP not lock this thread before she goes ?

Who told you she is a she? She could be a he
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
why OP not lock this thread before she goes ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i think most people do not know that destiny was the first DAO to be created and it was on expanse blockchain

That is incorrect information, the DAO for Expanse has nothing to do with Destiny, and this guy sure as hell isn't making a DAO, or apparently much of anything.

This was made by some anon dev, and like most anon devs this is how it ends.

+1

Couldn't have said it any better
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
i think most people do not know that destiny was the first DAO to be created and it was on expanse blockchain

That is incorrect information, the DAO for Expanse has nothing to do with Destiny, and this guy sure as hell isn't making a DAO, or apparently much of anything.

This was made by some anon dev, and like most anon devs this is how it ends.
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!

I think most people know that the dev, and his team, are a bunch of scammers and ran away once they offloaded their bags. That's all that matters now.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
Moved all my coins to Yobit. Set some silly high prices and forgot about them. Hopefully some pump group will pick this coin and i will sell my bags.
I agree it's the only way to exit
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
Moved all my coins to Yobit. Set some silly high prices and forgot about them. Hopefully some pump group will pick this coin and i will sell my bags.
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Dev can't even make block explorer , how do you think they will able to do zerocash ?
Mist ?
Common, just a pump coin but broken pump at the end.

Dump your coins on Bittrex. They delist none working coins eventually.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Dev can't even make block explorer , how do you think they will able to do zerocash ?
Mist ?
Common, just a pump coin but broken pump at the end.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

Bitcoin, ltc, ADZ, DASH and DOGE are the coins that I am investing in and I see these as long term coins which have the potential to succeed overtime as these all carry a purpose. There may be more good coins out there so this isn't the end of my investments

I never understood why people invest in DOGE. Would be happy if you could explain what makes you think it is a good investment.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Fucking SCAM BITCH hope u get ur asshole fucked by big cock someday
Activity: 253
looking at the last posts must be at the bottom with price, when the last few people sell if they have not already can we have you back for a update DEV? haven't you loaded up enough lol?

Activity: 539
Merit: 265
the dev. only want money,fuck them and dont make any buy orders, delete every buy order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost too much in this coin!!

please no more buy orders here, game over fuck y tommy!!
Nutty about Crypto
I don't think the dev had the ability to do what he claimed he could. If he did, then the destiny team would have made far more profit by going ahead with the project. I think they took it as far as they could, made as much money as they could, and then left before they had to complete the project.

Just another bunch of scammers. Hope they get all they deserve, and i don't mean financially.
Nutty about Crypto
I don't think the dev had the ability to do what he claimed he could. If he did, then the destiny team would have made far more profit by going ahead with the project. I think they took it as far as they could, made as much money as they could, and then left before they had to complete the project.
I wouldn't go as far as saying all coins are bad. There's a few (very good few) out of all the sh*t out there.

Obviously it's the sh*t coins giving the good coins a bad name which is quite shady imo.

Bitcoin, ltc, ADZ, DASH and DOGE are the coins that I am investing in and I see these as long term coins which have the potential to succeed overtime as these all carry a purpose. There may be more good coins out there so this isn't the end of my investments

Another coin named Geocoin had a purpose too, it had a good plan behind it but it's a shame it's not being implemented....Talk is cheap

And for Destiny well if the admin doesn't communicate longer than 2 months (maximum) I'd say it's over

I tend not to invest in most coins out there are made for fun, playing games and for quick trades. Best examples (trumpcoin, ORLY...etc)
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
Starting to believe there is no honor in most coins. It's all about what they can make out of it for themselves. If they stick with a project they will get much more reward as time goes on. They can buy and sell coins just like the rest of us. They have the advantage of knowing when news/updates are coming so can buy accordingly and over time can build a great coin and make good profit from it along the way.

Only coin in the end is bitcoin...if that dies we are all doomed...but bitcoin won't die..its awesome!
Pages:
Jump to: