Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 59. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
What is this project about? I want to know the main trends that this project follows to become popular in the project market and attract new users

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? If you are interested, I can help you and write some facts about the project
Activity: 392
What is this project about? I want to know the main trends that this project follows to become popular in the project market and attract new users
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hello, everyone! I have some questions about the white paper. I know that there are two different whitepapers. I found in both kinds only in English. Does anybody know about other languages?
Well, I haven’t found any translated copies but I think there is something useful for you. If you or your friends don’t know English well you can visit the discord channel. It will be awesome.
It is really sad. Do developers plan to open a bounty campaign for translations. I think it will be awesome for community. What do you mean about the discord? I haven’t visited it yet.
Well, there are some international chats where users will be able to explain you Deviant’s details in your native language. I think it is great and really helpful. You need to try it. Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot information about the bounty. I know that there was a video bounty.
Wow. It is great to hear. I think that developers really care about their community and it will help to find international public. Is this bounty over? I would like to participate.
Unfortunately, it is over now. It was available only 10 days. I hope developers will design something else to attract more users. I think these guys know what they are doing.
I hope so. By the way, I forgot to ask you to send me the link for the discord. I guess I have seen it somewhere but I’ve lost it. Can you do it for me please?
Yes, there is no problem with that. Here is the link and I hope you find more information and anything you need.
https://discordapp.com/channels/402836335473328130/412526012459384832

Thank you, a lot. I am sure that I will find something outstanding. I guess this project has bright future because developers want to raise a well-thought ecosystem that help to change the market.
Nice thought. I guess you will be happy to find more interested users and to share your experience. Deviant will be a great beginning for a global adaptation of cryptocurrencies and digital assets. I really want to see it successful.
Activity: 196
Hello, everyone! I have some questions about the white paper. I know that there are two different whitepapers. I found in both kinds only in English. Does anybody know about other languages?
Well, I haven’t found any translated copies but I think there is something useful for you. If you or your friends don’t know English well you can visit the discord channel. It will be awesome.
It is really sad. Do developers plan to open a bounty campaign for translations. I think it will be awesome for community. What do you mean about the discord? I haven’t visited it yet.
Well, there are some international chats where users will be able to explain you Deviant’s details in your native language. I think it is great and really helpful. You need to try it. Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot information about the bounty. I know that there was a video bounty.
Wow. It is great to hear. I think that developers really care about their community and it will help to find international public. Is this bounty over? I would like to participate.
Unfortunately, it is over now. It was available only 10 days. I hope developers will design something else to attract more users. I think these guys know what they are doing.
I hope so. By the way, I forgot to ask you to send me the link for the discord. I guess I have seen it somewhere but I’ve lost it. Can you do it for me please?
Yes, there is no problem with that. Here is the link and I hope you find more information and anything you need.

Thank you, a lot. I am sure that I will find something outstanding. I guess this project has bright future because developers want to raise a well-thought ecosystem that help to change the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I agree! Anonymous and fast, secure, low fee ... DeviantCoin has created value for the project. But DeviantCoin is not popular yet. Therefore, the project should take measures to promote DeviantCoin to the community. I believe that DeviantCoin will receive enthusiastic support from the community.
Activity: 280
friends, in general, this project is definitely a sufficient investment attraction for each participant, because it uses effective methods of introducing new tools that can truly affect the functioning system of each of the spheres of society. I will follow every event of this platform, so that nothing interesting can be missed! Smiley
Activity: 350
guys, I want to say that I rarely get interested in such projects, but DeviantCoin just impressed me! except for the above features, here also there are regular airdrops! also in the plans of the developers - the release of a specialized hardware purse, durable and safe, which will be available to each participant. it is necessary to note notices: I want to be one of the first to learn about its release.
I would like to clarify one question. on the basis of what is the speed of operations? is it a certain individual algorithm used by developers or the integration of something?
the PoS algorithm is based on lightning operations due to instasend integration. it will also be important to mention the award, which depends directly on the uniqueness and size of the block. this is of great benefit to the user and the community as a whole.
Activity: 280
I would like to clarify one question. on the basis of what is the speed of operations? is it a certain individual algorithm used by developers or the integration of something?
Activity: 210
guys, I subscribe to all of the above and I want to add that the percentage of remuneration for the PoS block is more than 90%, which provides an almost instantaneous and secure transaction. and this is not the only competitive feature of this project.
let me supplement the list of advantages. this is the presence of multi-purses, encrypted messages, a hidden address for complete anonymity, a low number of confirmations, low commissions and a limited number of coins for a faster increase in value. agree that in this case, do not even compare DeviantCoin with competitors - the developers, it seems to me, foreseen everything! Smiley
you missed one equally important point - the reason for instant transactions: it is the constant connection of the Masternodes to the network and the fulfillment of certain tasks. just this is the key reason that allows the coin to achieve faster and more private transactions.
guys, I subscribe to all of the above and I want to add that the percentage of remuneration for the PoS block is more than 90%, which provides an almost instantaneous and secure transaction. and this is not the only competitive feature of this project.
let me supplement the list of advantages. this is the presence of multi-purses, encrypted messages, a hidden address for complete anonymity, a low number of confirmations, low commissions and a limited number of coins for a faster increase in value. agree that in this case, do not even compare DeviantCoin with competitors - the developers, it seems to me, foreseen everything! Smiley
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: