Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 60. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
introduction of a new crypto currency with proof as a PoS algorithm is a great idea. the developers' goals are close to me, as it is the provision of a secure regime in the field of crypto currency. do you think, correctly I state my position?
you are absolutely right. the development of a new product is a laborious and time-consuming process. in support of this, I would like to note the variety of platforms available for the most effective platform operation - it's Android, and Linux, and Mac, and Windows.
just like that. I am glad that our beliefs coincide with us Smiley I would like to note the distinctive feature of the project - the decentralization of the network, which allows performing numerous operations without the participation of intermediaries.
Activity: 280
introduction of a new crypto currency with proof as a PoS algorithm is a great idea. the developers' goals are close to me, as it is the provision of a secure regime in the field of crypto currency. do you think, correctly I state my position?
you are absolutely right. the development of a new product is a laborious and time-consuming process. in support of this, I would like to note the variety of platforms available for the most effective platform operation - it's Android, and Linux, and Mac, and Windows.
Activity: 392
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Guys, we are privileged to announce our partnership with the esteemed Coinpayment system for Vendors to adopt $DEV with their ventures.

https://blog.coinpayments.net/coin-spotlight/deviant-coin

This enables individuals to link any business with $DEV which is not only private but secure!! We have been tracking developments by adoption and this is the first major step taken. So, Deviants, rejoice!!
We will also be opening up a #merch channel which will be a private channel for partners and us to have an official communication with us regarding adoption. We will be promoting legitimate deals ourselves through our social media channels!
 So, the gates have officially opened up!

Much more developments to hit this space soon!
Activity: 420
The block chain is very slow. It's even slower than a regular database, which is controlled by a control system! For the sensation there is not enough speed and anonymity!
In general, you're right! The block chain really works slowly, but it's stable! The idea of a hybrid exchanger has a team of project developers to experiment
Yes this is true! How could I forget about the nature of the exchanger, which became the basis for the project! The block chain will be upgraded with the type of exchanger!
Activity: 266
The block chain is very slow. It's even slower than a regular database, which is controlled by a control system! For the sensation there is not enough speed and anonymity!
In general, you're right! The block chain really works slowly, but it's stable! The idea of a hybrid exchanger has a team of project developers to experiment
No, you do not understand anything! In fact, this protocol - and there is a new phenomenon of the block chain! Now, as never before, block-chain technologies are advanced! Respect the development team!
But the transport protocol was invented far from the Neluns development team! Why are you so sure that this innovation is really sensational?
No, you do not understand anything! In fact, this protocol - and there is a new phenomenon of the block chain! Now, as never before, block-chain technologies are advanced! Respect the development team!
That's it! In white paper it is written: The DEVX Transient Protocol ("DEVTP") allows the platform to stay nimble while fast-paced are made to ensure scalability of the network. DEVTP will allow the transition to the whole exchange stack to a newer blockchain with better capabilities available. This DEVX UI / UX layer is built on the original Deviant Network (DEV) when such capabilities are available. DEVTP will be an open protocol that can be utilized by anyone to work with other open blockchains.
In fact, the project team wants to implement this protocol in the global block chain so that all projects are modernized by it! That is, this is not an independent block chain
The block chain is the last century. All the powerful projects are gradually deploying their systems that outperform the block chain in terms of functionality!
What are you talking about? Of course, all projects continue to use the block chain, because this technology is great for solving any problems, even if they need to be flexible!
Look closely at the white paper of this project. The project team uses DEVX OFF-CHAIN ENGINE The DEVX transient protocol (DEVTP)
The block chain is the last century. All the powerful projects are gradually deploying their systems that outperform the block chain in terms of functionality!
What are you talking about? Of course, all projects continue to use the block chain, because this technology is great for solving any problems, even if they need to be flexible!
Activity: 210
Great project! Consider listing your Airdrop and Bounty campaign on Tokens Marketplace this August! Keep up the good work and good luck!
https://tokensmarketplace.com/newsletter/
I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

I always actively follow the projects, because I think that you need to have only relevant news to be successful

I agree with you. Tell me, what do you use when watching the news of the project? What tools and so on?

I constantly follow the forum, because here users write interesting facts very often. Also, administrators often first of all write new news here

I understand you, you follow the news only from the forum or do you use other services and resources?

Of course I use others, such as facebook, telegram, twitter, but for this project I can not find links to these resources, could you help me?

Yes, of course, I do not know why you could not find these links, but I'll be happy to help you!
https://twitter.com/DeviantCoin https://www.facebook.com/DeviantCoin/ https://deviantcoin.io https://github.com/Deviantcoin/Source
Pages:
Jump to: