Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 104. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
PhenixEX is really great exchange where we can trade DGC! and their affiliate system is working smothly.
Thats why I have referral code in my signature...use it now and have lower fees forever.

Your spam gets old man...
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
PhenixEX is really great exchange where we can trade DGC! and their affiliate system is working smothly.
Thats why I have referral code in my signature...use it now and have lower fees forever.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
limiting the diff % drop is the best solution, it then slowly drops into the profit range instead of dive-bombing, no one wants to mine a coin with wild diff swings per block (eg ANC http://i.imgur.com/rbLXK5T.jpg)
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
WDC also going down becouse of changing difficulty.
Activity: 412
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
I just wanna say to you Baritus. You MUST think this through carefuly. I dont doubt in you to making a right diff combination, but you must not make a mistake as PCX devs did with their coin. They completely destroyed their own coin by themselfs.

So just be wise and careful about this!

What was that mistake ?
please tell me more
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
I just wanna say to you Baritus. You MUST think this through carefuly. I dont doubt in you to making a right diff combination, but you must not make a mistake as PCX devs did with their coin. They completely destroyed their own coin by themselfs.

So just be wise and careful about this!
Activity: 412
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
4. DGC will be updated so difficulty rises a maximum of 100% and drops a maximum of 50%. More details to be announced within the next couple of days.

I think it will be better to drop 50% and stay there until rises again .( or drop 5% after 50%  until rises again)
That will keep the coin profitable , strong and away from that F@&$#% pools ...
Anyway you are the developer .... and I am certain that you will give some serious thought  in to that problem
I trust you and I am sure that whatever you decided it will be the best solution !
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
difficulty is stable since 3am, dont think any major players hopped on DGC since then.

So bottom line wi-fi will not affect my reject rate? Just unlucky?

i'm mining on wifi aswell, it shouldn't matter Smiley

It does matter where you are located , compared to the server you're mining on though Smiley but that doesn't matter if you're solo mining Smiley

Make sure scantime and expiry are both set to 1, if you hadn't changed that already Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
difficulty is stable since 3am, dont think any major players hopped on DGC since then.

Unless you have weak signal, it's not likely to affect your rates.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
After many hours of blockless mining I have found 4:

[2013-09-05 14:50:54]  CGMiner (3884): Congratulations, you found a block!
[2013-09-05 15:27:58]  CGMiner (3884): Congratulations, you found 1 blocks!
[2013-09-05 15:50:31]  CGMiner (3884): Congratulations, you found 1 blocks!
[2013-09-05 15:53:32]

Shame 2 of those are rejects. Do you think that the fact that my miner is connected through wi-fi is increasing latency to the network and thus I am not able to submit quick enough?

It is most likely due to the pool hopping. The upcoming patch addresses that by staggering difficulty changes.
legendary
After many hours of blockless mining I have found 4:

[2013-09-05 14:50:54]  CGMiner (3884): Congratulations, you found a block!
[2013-09-05 15:27:58]  CGMiner (3884): Congratulations, you found 1 blocks!
[2013-09-05 15:50:31]  CGMiner (3884): Congratulations, you found 1 blocks!
[2013-09-05 15:53:32]

Shame 2 of those are rejects. Do you think that the fact that my miner is connected through wi-fi is increasing latency to the network and thus I am not able to submit quick enough?
legendary
Hello again!

So as I feared when multipool and middlecoin dropped their hashrate from 23 to 03, all my mined blocks were made orphans.

It seems that you cannnot mine dgc when its most profitable to mine. The solution would be to mine it at multipool at those bursts. I wanted to create an event to schedule in cgwatcher, but nothing suits me. Hope cgwatcher adds an event occurring on "When coin X become the most profitable profile"...

there are changes coming to Digitalcoin which should prevent those multipools from interfering too much Smiley

(different difficulty adjustments etc)
legendary
Hello again!

So as I feared when multipool and middlecoin dropped their hashrate from 23 to 03, all my mined blocks were made orphans.

It seems that you cannnot mine dgc when its most profitable to mine. The solution would be to mine it at multipool at those bursts. I wanted to create an event to schedule in cgwatcher, but nothing suits me. Hope cgwatcher adds an event occurring on "When coin X become the most profitable profile"...
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Friendly reminder to join us on the official Digitalcoin IRC channel!

If you're a new user, we have an ongoing promotion where we're giving out 10 Free DGC and 5 Free ARG just for setting up an IRC enabled online wallet. Type "!wallet help" for assistance in setting up your IRC wallet!

Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #digitalcoin
Webchat can be found at: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#digitalcoin
legendary
3x7970, 2,1Mhash. Though now it seems I cannot find block for over 2 hrs Wink
legendary
I did not restart yet, will do it then.

E: After restart it still shows that 3 transactions were made. Well seems like an orphan anyway, shame.

Sorry to hear that, i would've loved for you to have 3 blocks so fast Smiley what are you solo mining with anyway if i may ask? Smiley
legendary
I did not restart yet, will do it then.

E: After restart it still shows that 3 transactions were made. Well seems like an orphan anyway, shame.
legendary
could be an orphan block that disappeared from the transactions, have you restarted the wallet after seeing 3 transactions and before posting the screenshot?
Jump to: