Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 100. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
"Afaik this here is the main thread to DGC and i think ppl interested in DGC would like to read more substantial about DGC than personal tainted lamentations   Angry."

pointing finger at Vlad...

"Perhaps the community can find back to an objective debate in a more constructive atmosphere...   Roll Eyes"

can never happen with Vlad in the room...

I believe the constant decline is from the FUD factor along with the quiet period.  Rising BTC and multipool ain't helping either.  I'm sure people are waiting for more updates on the exchange.  Unfortunately, I see continual decline until DGC can shield itself from the multipool and autosell.  Looking on the bright side, this is as good a time as ever to accumulate your DGC holding.   Grin

The fix is in place.  How about we just wait and see how DGC diff responds to the multipools.

-tb-

I'm asking questions of the dev regarding rumors of insider manipulation, coin price crash to all-time lows and outright lying statements made by the dev on Cryptsy infront of me.

But somehow this is not relevant to you.

This is what a lemming is, mindless and foolish.  Burry your head deep up Baritus's ass And make sure you ignore me and anyone else not drinking the Same kool-aid as you.  You're lucky this is actually a good coin with a great name otherwise you'd lose every penny.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Just in case you don't know the definition of loyal, here it is:

Loyal -
giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution.

synonyms:   faithful, true, devoted; constant, steadfast, staunch, dependable, reliable, trusted, trustworthy, trusty, dutiful, dedicated, unchanging

In other words, you are anything but loyal. 

Ignored...

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Well i has to agree on one thing - Diff problem should be solved much sooner and much precise...

Well ppl, if some of you feel urged to carry out posting-battles on such a level, they should consider to start a separate thread for that - perhaps charging fees for those who like to follow it.
Afaik this here is the main thread to DGC and i think ppl interested in DGC would like to read more substantial about DGC than personal tainted lamentations  Angry.

I read a lot here about that "Diff Problem" - and i tend to agree to those who ask for quicker diff-adjustments in order to limit negative side-effects of pool-jumping on constant miners.

However I don't believe that is the only or even the predominant problem DGC experiences - currently exposing something like an all-time-low.

Of course many other coins are going down currently as well - but that can never serve as an argument to refuse an analysis of or the debate about possible causes for the "own" coin and appropiate means addressing that phenomenon.
Perhaps the community can find back to an objective debate in a more constructive atmosphere...  Roll Eyes

It not about posting-battle. I am just saying my opinion, and it not first time I said it.

Well i think it is a main problem.

Current all-time-low is no problem at all for me

I want a large discussion how to fix diff adjustment

I would suggest we wait and see what the client update brings and if we need to improve we can try something else.

Personally, I believe Baritus knows what he is doing. I doubt we will need a second fix. We just need to get past the multipool problem

Don't mix up the client update with the difficulty adjustment kicking in at the end of the month.

And about this clown in the thread, aren't there mods to take care of abusive language posts? Or wait, there was an ignore button, too. Done.
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
Loyal shareholder??  DGC was released on May 20th and just recently you bought yourself some shares on the cheap and label yourself loyal.  Nice...

-tb-
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Monero
Well i has to agree on one thing - Diff problem should be solved much sooner and much precise...

Well ppl, if some of you feel urged to carry out posting-battles on such a level, they should consider to start a separate thread for that - perhaps charging fees for those who like to follow it.
Afaik this here is the main thread to DGC and i think ppl interested in DGC would like to read more substantial about DGC than personal tainted lamentations  Angry.

I read a lot here about that "Diff Problem" - and i tend to agree to those who ask for quicker diff-adjustments in order to limit negative side-effects of pool-jumping on constant miners.

However I don't believe that is the only or even the predominant problem DGC experiences - currently exposing something like an all-time-low.

Of course many other coins are going down currently as well - but that can never serve as an argument to refuse an analysis of or the debate about possible causes for the "own" coin and appropiate means addressing that phenomenon.
Perhaps the community can find back to an objective debate in a more constructive atmosphere...  Roll Eyes

It not about posting-battle. I am just saying my opinion, and it not first time I said it.

I would suggest we wait and see what the client update brings and if we need to improve we can try something else.

Personally, I believe Baritus knows what he is doing. I doubt we will need a second fix. We just need to get past the multipool problem
Activity: 163

legendary
If the coin gets so little love lately, why did I just see a network hashrate of 1.8 million again? I don't think it was multipool.
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
"Afaik this here is the main thread to DGC and i think ppl interested in DGC would like to read more substantial about DGC than personal tainted lamentations   Angry."

pointing finger at Vlad...

"Perhaps the community can find back to an objective debate in a more constructive atmosphere...   Roll Eyes"

can never happen with Vlad in the room...

I believe the constant decline is from the FUD factor along with the quiet period.  Rising BTC and multipool ain't helping either.  I'm sure people are waiting for more updates on the exchange.  Unfortunately, I see continual decline until DGC can shield itself from the multipool and autosell.  Looking on the bright side, this is as good a time as ever to accumulate your DGC holding.   Grin

The fix is in place.  How about we just wait and see how DGC diff responds to the multipools.

-tb-
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
wow this thread has gone sour fast....Sheesh.
Activity: 163
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
I'd like to know the economics (macro, micro, behavioral) behind people's assumptions that none of the changes will work. Didn't realize we were all trained economics professionals....

i'm an untrained economics professional ?

Baritus welcome to being a CEO , when the price is right everyone is sweet right,

i guess this is how Obama feels right about now ?

I don't see any big problems with DGC myself.

or Obama for that matter , I think he's been a pretty good President, he got dealt a pretty bad hand for a Front man.

People need to give the CEO's a break.

: D

Oh someone answered! I figured everyone would ignore that statement even though it's the most obvious killer to this conversation.....Kudos.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man...

K.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
DGC taking some serious beating on Cryptsy...  Cry

Is diff fix helped with multipool problem?

DGC is being gamed.  They're walking the dog and picking up tons of coins for the new exchange.  The drop is too consistent and too organized given there's zero bad news about the coin and zero bashing.

When they're done picking up a few million coins they'll pop it.  I'm planning to pick up a ton of it next week if it's still this low.  It's a steal.

Baritus might be a coward and a senseless, arrogant fool with no business sense; but DGC doesn't need him anymore than Yahoo needed Jerry Yang or Groupon needed Andrew Mason.

Buy all the DGC you can and enjoy the trip!

This argument is nothing but a conspiracy theory, and the rest is utter BS. DGC is simply being auto-sold through multipool/Cryptsy like any other coin. If it was gamed, anyone could use the chance and buy in. Buying is hardly restricted to "them", whoever that is. If you have dgc-supporters like this, you won't need any enemies.

On a different note- Multipool has experienced a huge rate of orphans mining dgc lately, supposedly related to the new client update (See multipool thread) I wonder what about this is true, however. In any case it will likely be fixed at the end of the month.

Of course, cause no other coin is being auto-sold on Cryptsy, just DGC.  Lol.

And of course, since there's so many orphans now - that means multi-pools have hopped to a different coin or stayed with DGC but, either way, there are less coins to Auto-sell which would mean less downward pressure on the price, right?

Ha!  Too bad your logic is that of a woman: It makes no sense.

My arguments are based on facts and logic and thus; this is not a conspiracy theory, it's an economic and financial fact.  No other coin on Cryptsy has gone down with the same organized consistency and enormous drop in value over the last 45 days, without any catalyst to drive the downward move.  NONE!

And yes, there are other coins with lots and lots of orphans (ie. CPR) and many other coins with much higher multi-pools dumping - yet their prices don't drop daily, non-stop, and in some cases have actually shot up, but they also don't have insider investors pushing the wannabe dev to accumulate their coin and they also don't have their own exchange opening up soon in need of millions of their own coin to pander to unsuspecting fools.

Bring facts and logic or stay home, disarmed of your wit.

You're dismissed!

Man do you ever shutup?? Even in the face of overwhelming opposition to your idiotic rants you still continue on. *double face palm*

The only "organised consistency" I can see is in the ridiculous, moronic and generally insulting rubbish that spews forth from your mouth on here and Cryptsy chatbox day after day. I'd imagine that those places would only be the tip of the iceberg too. Is there anyone you have not insulted yet? You made some gay comments on Cryptsy today as well telling people to 'suck you off' as you left chat too. Once again all class.

There is no great conspiracy that your ridiculously alluding to only market forces at work and systems like pool hopping and autoselling driving prices down across the board including that of dgc's. What stupid story are you going to spin to us next?? You saw Elvis at KFC eating a family variety bucket meal?? No wait maybe aliens stole your real brain and replaced it with the idiotic one you currently are using??

How anyone can take you seriously is beyond me. Your ignorance, idiocy and arrogance seemingly has no bounds. If you have even one shred of integrity and intelligence you would close your piehole and we can get back to some useful and constructive discussions about dgc here again, but I'm pretty sure it will fall on deaf ears in your case as usual.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Obama is just the guy who takes the beating, only a puppet...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Vlad2Vlad, your stupidity, sexism, ignorance, and general idiotic behaviour is not worth a response. Sadly, I already waisted my time writing this much.

This is what you said:
Ha!  Too bad your logic is that of a woman: It makes no sense

I have not known a single woman that makes less sense than that useless mound of cholesterol you call a brain. If you're not even intelligent enough to notice equality in the sexes, you're not intelligent enough to be in crypto-currency. You're what every libertarian and egalitarian on this forum would call  close-minded, senseless, and illogical. Or as you'd call it, "a woman".

I apologize to all the women out there for the existence of such a heaping pile of trash disguised as a human.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
I'd like to know the economics (macro, micro, behavioral) behind people's assumptions that none of the changes will work. Didn't realize we were all trained economics professionals....

i'm an untrained economics professional ?

Baritus welcome to being a CEO , when the price is right everyone is sweet right,

i guess this is how Obama feels right about now ?

I don't see any big problems with DGC myself.

or Obama for that matter , I think he's been a pretty good President, he got dealt a pretty bad hand for a Front man.

People need to give the CEO's a break.

: D
legendary
"Organized consistency" lol. Troll on.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Vlad there are plenty of coins that have gone down and some much more than dgc.  The catalyst is supply > demand, there doesnt need to be any bad news if there is not enough good news to drive demand.
Pages:
Jump to: