Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 105. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Nope, sorry. Not sure how could I take note of it. Eveything states I should have 3 payments, even the wallet lol
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Do you have the block number?
legendary
Here you go:

I just realized you wanted transactions, though there is not much to see...

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
So I just started solo mining DGC. Cgwatcher says I have found 3 blocks, I have 3 acceppted in cgminer aswell, but wallet states only 2 pauyout(though it says 3 transactions?) o.O

Can anyone explain this to me please? If it as an orphan why its showing a trasaction ticker, plus shouldnt it be a reject in cgminer?

can you post a screenshot of your DGC wallet transactions please? so we can take a look at it Smiley
legendary
So I just started solo mining DGC. Cgwatcher says I have found 3 blocks, I have 3 acceppted in cgminer aswell, but wallet states only 2 pauyout(though it says 3 transactions?) o.O

Can anyone explain this to me please? If it as an orphan why its showing a trasaction ticker, plus shouldnt it be a reject in cgminer?
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
i like how it is going  Grin
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
UPDATES:

1. DGC is now supported on https://www.coinpayments.net/. I've also updated the pool list, let me know if I missed yours.

2. DGC is the primary currency of the upcoming CryptoAve exchange and the only currency supported for exchanging CryptoAve shares.

3. New investors are joining DGC and you should see the buy orders building up.

4. DGC will be updated so difficulty rises a maximum of 100% and drops a maximum of 50%. More details to be announced within the next couple of days.

Thanks for the updates. Great to have a dev who is so active as always. Yet more reasons to get onboard with DGC and get involved Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
UPDATES:

1. DGC is now supported on https://www.coinpayments.net/. I've also updated the pool list, let me know if I missed yours.

2. DGC is the primary currency of the upcoming CryptoAve exchange and the only currency supported for exchanging CryptoAve shares.

4. DGC will be updated so difficulty rises a maximum of 100% and drops a maximum of 50%. More details to be announced within the next couple of days.

1. Great news! more support for DGC is always welcomed Smiley

2) Really looking forward to this to be honest

3) I've seen the price rise slightly again,so we should be on the right track

4) if this is the multipool counter, i'm all for it Smiley
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Great, I can't wait  Smiley

However i think that solving difficulty problem should be priority number 1.
legendary
UPDATES:

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Do you have a list of the changes this new update introduces Baritus?

Good to hear src will see more development, I like where things are heading with your stuff lately.
legendary
I'll have the update within a week.

I also wanted to make it clear that DGC/SRC are the only two coins I will ever develop.

So are you giving up on supporting ARG?

I did not develop ARG. I accepted to maintain it when the developer couldn't. It will still be on the upcoming services.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
i raelly like this coin, this low price is a shame  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Don't worry about the DGC price right now. We need to work on the foundations and the sustainability of the coin. Looking forward to the difficulty adjustment.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065

I also wanted to make it clear that DGC/SRC are the only two coins I will ever develop.

So are you giving up on supporting ARG?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

There is always a maybe in there :-) also why don't we try to move this thread over to the digitalcoin forum's
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
YES, that is become quite normal for Cryptsy... I am used to it. They just dont want to update their exchange engine.

Anyway, Baritus can you say how close the diff update for DGC is?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Are you guys experiencing delays on cryptsy as well ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
high price of btc

Yeah, it's not just DGC.  BTC up vs USD, so all other coins are down vs BTC.  
Things have a way of balancing though.  If value goes down, then hashrate and hence difficulty tend to go down too.  So the remaining miners still maintain the same daily average value, more or less.

1 DGC @ 0.00026 times $80 per Bitcoin == 2.080¢ per Digitalcoin
1 DGC @ 0.0001455 times $144 per Bitcoin == 2.095¢ per Digitalcoin.

While DGC may be losing value against BTC, it has made small gains against the dollar.

Yeah, that's cherrypicking some points of comparison, but still. Considering that a lot of people are still selling Bitcoin to get fiat to spend while walking around, this dip  (along with most altcoins right now) looks like a correction to its value independent of BTC.
Jump to: