Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 12. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
New to the Forums. Im seeking help in solo mining DGC . Is it fairly easy and to the point to setup? if anyone can help, much appreciated. its difficult to find mining for DGC

You can use any guide for solo mining found on the Internet. But I'm not sure, if the DGC network still online.
Activity: 57
Is DGC alive again?
I see the 1000$ volume today on freiexchange.com and 3200% price gain on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1
New to the Forums. Im seeking help in solo mining DGC . Is it fairly easy and to the point to setup? if anyone can help, much appreciated. its difficult to find mining for DGC
Activity: 55
Activity: 38
Activity: 48
Pool: hashingcrypto.net

Code:
 -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://hashingcrypto.net:3440 -u 
-p c=DGC

0% Fees

Discord: https://discord.gg/bypfavg
Activity: 164
Merit: 6

We added Digitalcoin

0.19% lowest fee on the market

Payouts every 30 minutes for balance above 0.0001

-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://miningcoins.ca:3337 -u -p c=DGC

Thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Is this coin officially dead or will there be any development? No github activity for 4 to 10 months, no social activity for 4 months, website down.  Even though these actions speak for themselves, an update to the remaining community would be nice. Thanks.

I think the community stays alive, even if they're not that active on forums or social media Smiley. Last night I even dreamed about this coin, which I think it's weird. I think it's a message for me to multiple my amount of Digitalcoins Smiley
Activity: 17
Is this coin officially dead or will there be any development? No github activity for 4 to 10 months, no social activity for 4 months, website down.  Even though these actions speak for themselves, an update to the remaining community would be nice. Thanks.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Why sometimes blockchain gets stuck for about 40 min? Is where any dev?
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
anybody willing to sell me OTC and with escrow ? pm
Activity: 1026
Merit: 19

You can now mine DigitalCoin at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zergpool.com:3533 -u  -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zergpool.com:3533 -u  -p c=DGC,mc=DGC

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zergpool.com:3533 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=DGC

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
Activity: 14
Nova exchange re-opened again! Now all the community member can trade Digitalcoin coin freely in nova! ^_^

https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_DGC/

Happy Trading! Smiley
Activity: 14
Since your coin is listed on CoinMarketCap, we have decided to add this coin to Masternode comparison service called "Masternode C".

https://masternodec.com/DGC.html
There is NO listing fee for the coins listed on CoinMarketCap.
Activity: 39
Yo DEV TEAM...

It's nice to see that you are putting in tons of work on the back-end of this project.

I am going to be rocking it soon with my very own MASTERNODE!

One thing on the front-end that you might want to correct is on the homepage of your website. There are only two options on the home screen...DOWNLOAD A WALLET or START MINING... If you choose START MINING it says that that the forums are currently not working.

So 50% of your visitors are hitting a brickwall right away.

just my 2cents.
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
If my memory serves me correctly I thought Worldcoin was developed before DigitalCoin?

Was Digitalcoin forked from worldcoin?

Fuzzybear

Hi,

Could anyone tell me how this coin is related to Krugercoin and Worldcoin?

I have started to revive Krugercoin and I found that the clients from this coin connect to the Krugercoin network causing a fork - or at least trying to cause a fork, the second coin doing the same thing is Worldcoin. I have successfully got Krugercoin to follow the longest Krugercoin chain that is available on three exchanges.

Tnx,

H   
Activity: 241
Merit: 107
Hi,

Could anyone tell me how this coin is related to Krugercoin and Worldcoin?

I have started to revive Krugercoin and I found that the clients from this coin connect to the Krugercoin network causing a fork - or at least trying to cause a fork, the second coin doing the same thing is Worldcoin. I have successfully got Krugercoin to follow the longest Krugercoin chain that is available on three exchanges.

Tnx,

H   
Activity: 22
Yes, the total max supply will remain the same.
Masternode payments are just a fraction of regular blocks. Miners must give a part of their reward to masternodes but the total doesn't change (still 48.166.000 DGC max).

Also we are trying to revive this coin as best as possible, and the real marketing campain has not been started yet. We want the DGC community to be able to fund campain, and listing fees in an autonomous way as a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organisation), That's why the proposal/voting system will be very important to get everyone able to do this kind of things. We want Digitalcoin to be a democratic tool managed by everyone for everyone Wink
Pages:
Jump to: