Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 11. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Any devs working on this what appears to be abandoned project?  Is the founder, baritus, in prison?  

If so then I’ve accumulated enough DGC to take over as lead dev.  Kk, got lots to do cause I got 4 other projects.  

- Quintoshi

I am still here. I have been working behind the scenes though as when baritus disappeared everything kinda fell apart with losing access to a few important things. That being said things will be progressing forwards with a rebuilding.

-Kadrit

Nice, nice, I grabbed a huge bag for lunch money.  Say to Ahmed if you see him.  Bet Marshall is busy these days too. 

Cheers, dude, and as lead dev I’ll see what I can do to help.  I know it won’t be easy but I like me tho OG nearly dead corn. 

I havent talked to Ahmed in a couple years and Marshall wasnt around when I joined. I am working on building a new website currently with a group of devs from multiple coins as a combined effort. I will be starting a new thread and posting the link in here as well.

Nice, all sounds good.  Funny, Ahmed’s work from just last year has vanished from GitHub.  I’m a lead dev on 7 corns so I probably got it mixed up.  And Marshall is the ghost in the machine, nothing goes on without him knowing.  Lol

Cool so how many on your team right now?  Can’t wait to see the site and maybe a relaunch.  I’ll mooch 1 btc from
Marshall for marketing since we TIGHT! 

Thanks. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Up 10x since I said buy all you can.  In less than a week.  As lead dev of ghosts coin it’s not easy, like bums sleeping all day.  We’re working hard for this community - to bring it back and make it rich and strong. 

Lead Dev

~ Septoshi - I hardly have time to sleep lead deving so many coins.  But it will pay off, hard work always pays off and that’s what I’m all about and the crew behind me coding away getting no recognition.  I’ll fix that when the time comes unless you’re a shy type.  😬
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Hail! ~ Setposhi
Long Live the Republic of wetturd coins!!

Hahaha

Finally, I have kind loyal subject.
Activity: 163
Merit: 13
Hail! ~ Setposhi
Long Live the Republic of wetturd coins!!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I’m gonna buy up 51% of this wet turdcoin in the rain.

Causé Im stupid. 

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Update, bought another massive bag of DGC.  I’m big on faith buying cause this coin needs a lazaraus moment. 

Tomorrow when im not so tired I’ll look for more missing cogs. 

Get coding, I would but I’m lead Deving 7 coins including this one. 

~ Setposhi
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Any devs working on this what appears to be abandoned project?  Is the founder, baritus, in prison?  

If so then I’ve accumulated enough DGC to take over as lead dev.  Kk, got lots to do cause I got 4 other projects.  

- Quintoshi

I am still here. I have been working behind the scenes though as when baritus disappeared everything kinda fell apart with losing access to a few important things. That being said things will be progressing forwards with a rebuilding.

-Kadrit

Nice, nice, I grabbed a huge bag for lunch money.  Say to Ahmed if you see him.  Bet Marshall is busy these days too. 

Cheers, dude, and as lead dev I’ll see what I can do to help.  I know it won’t be easy but I like me tho OG nearly dead corn. 

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

- Quintoshi
Activity: 261
Merit: 305
DGC seems to be a little bit alive: https://masternodes.online/currencies/DGC/

You moochers are welcome.  Wink  Grin

Vlad, are you gonna buy 40 million DGC coins?  Lol

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Activity: 120
Merit: 23
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Nice this coin is coming back to life.  And also that I own more DGC than Baritus.  While he was in the pokey I took advantage and let my greed take over.  Thank you.

Activity: 116
Merit: 7
Well, looks like a lot of masternodes are still going and it syncs. Smiley
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Is baritus my old Wev buddy out of the pokey yet?   Grin

Just wanted you muppets to know there’s a new DGC whale in town. 

East bloc reprezent!!! 

Respek! 

Baritus hasn’t posted since 2019.  This project looks abandoned.  According to MIT open source rules any abandoned project can be hijacked, erm, taken over by any other dev.  Besides the fact Baritus didn’t know what to do with $30k in BTC back in 2013/2014 even tho you gave him great advice, baritus can’t even code.  Sorry, only one Wev per crypto project and it looks like that’s taken.   Grin

Given your long Prolific crypto history and unbeatable past performance, Lots of us got your back, Vlad.  Time to for some mo’ hijackin’.    Grin

Thank you for playing...

Thank you, I appreciate your support and the entire Vlad Nation Troll Army. 

What I wanna know is if Baritus took any coding classes all these years, and if he’s on the lam?  I can’t help you Baritus, I got connects and stuff.  Just come out and let’s make DGC great again.  And try heeding my advice this time unlike the last time we chatted, ol’ chap. 

~  Roberto - I’ll Hijack your Coin if you fall asleep - Vlad   Kiss
Activity: 261
Merit: 305

East bloc reprezent!!! 

Respek! 

Baritus hasn’t posted since 2019.  This project looks abandoned.  According to MIT open source rules any abandoned project can be hijacked, erm, taken over by any other dev.  Besides the fact Baritus didn’t know what to do with $30k in BTC back in 2013/2014 even tho you gave him great advice, baritus can’t even code.  Sorry, only one Wev per crypto project and it looks like that’s taken.   Grin

Given your long Prolific crypto history and unbeatable past performance, Lots of us got your back, Vlad.  Time to for some mo’ hijackin’.    Grin

Thank you for playing...

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

East bloc reprezent!!! 

Respek! 
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
what is rpcport to mining sha256?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Tell me the pools for mining DGC?