Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 13. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
have a  question for developers please

with the introduction of masternodes.....will DGC remain a finite currency / will the total max supply remain the same ?
Activity: 270
DGC is a coin with a long history. The future development is worth looking forward to. The project team needs to strengthen its marketing efforts.
good news for AMD/Nvidia miners www.prohashing.com has added , ethash,Neoscrypt,& Lyra2REv2 algos  that can be mined & get paid USD equivalent in Digital Coin......   Smiley

I Dont have any affiliation with this site....only one i found that works well and pays in DGC with my Graphics Cards...

https://imgur.com/a/iv1m8eK
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello everyone !

Good news! Digitalcoin has successfully forked 1h30 ago (08/29/2018 @ 19:00PM UTC), you can take a look at this block https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dgc/block.dws?3454386.htm , every blocks after this one are rewarding masternodes Wink Version 5 is now mandatory and every exchange/mining pool/website/services are already up to date.

Next step is the decentralized governance activation to fund project related to Digitalcoin : we are aiming to pay big exchanges listing fees, and marketing campain with masternodes vote Wink 10% of future blocks will be dedicated to governance once this system will be activated.

Stay tuned for news about Digitalcoin on our twitter :

https://twitter.com/DigitalcoinDGC

You can also join our Discord server to chat with us and other Digitalcoin fans :

https://discord.gg/P8SErAw
I still think DGC is missing a big market by excluding the GPU miners........remember the days when x11 was still profitable with GPU mining... anyway I am currently getting paid in DGC by prohashing.com . Mining equihash Algo with my nvidia cards..... so far have not found a mining pool that pays in any currency with Ethhash aglo , so my AMD cards i cant get paid in DGC.... right now ethhash algo is still the most profitable to mine with  AMD cards.

prohashing.com  ...you can mine  scrypt,sha256 & equihash algorithm and get paid in DGC.
Fucking scam , volume trading is dead
no true investor relays on short term profits....,,,,why would you even wanna sell DGC... its currency. buy...mine & hold.
Activity: 82
Is your air campaign over?Is it too late for me to join now?
Feeling like a billion dollars is missing, people should not hesitate to join your project
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Activity: 85
your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer? i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising.
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Hi Baritus,
    We have sent you some personal messages and, hope they can be checked.
    Sorry for using the space here. The post can be removed if required.
    Thanks a lot.

Best Regards
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Digitalcoin has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

The vote ends on the 25th of August.
Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
When DGC will it reach $ 10?
Good question, by the way. The most interesting thing I think for everyone now is when the overall growth of the entire market. Then maybe the coins will update the previous highs.
Activity: 48
OMFG.  This was my first coin, and it makes me soo happy to see it's a thing again. 
Cheers guys.   Grin Grin
Activity: 22
@timmeyh
Yeah of course. Since last November, as new team, we are working on a Digitalcoin revival. We first fixed the old wallet (which was broken) and then since July 1st 2018 we published a Digitalcoin v5 Client with fresh new features. Digitalcoin is working again, still have multi-algo capacities, but now it's also a masternode coin Smiley
Next steps are private sends and decentralized governance. In a near futur everyone will be able to post a project about digitalcoin and ask for a community vote to get funded.
1 Masternode will be 1 voice and you need 10000 dgc to setup 1 masternode (around 500$ at the current price). Masternodes are already rewarded with the lastest version.
We're currently working with pools to get all miners updated and soon we will be in contact with new exchanges to increase trading volumes. Thanks to decentralize governance, coin listing fees will be hopefully voted by the community Wink
In crypto markets in general, last few months were bearish for bitcoin, but price seems to show some good insights currently.

@fateeh1358
Maybe on next February 19th just after launch (+/- 20 min)
... seriously, no body can answer this Wink

@zhangli
Weird, sure your wallet was fully synchronized ?
If you still have this issue, you can come and join our discord, the community is growing steadily and sure you will get a direct answer to your question!
https://discord.gg/TjccDpE

Activity: 178
A pretty random request but still I've been off the crypto wagon since March, but I wanna hear all the news I might have missed on during my extended leave.
Can someone please fill me in?
Activity: 55
When DGC will it reach $ 10?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
How to upgrade 0.3 to 0.5 ? 

Download new wallet, run it. It will take time to convert your old wallet to the new format.
I copy old wallet.dat  to new wallet  but it error 
old wallet.dat only 88k   new wallet.dat 664k
How do I change wallet.dat
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

Download new wallet, run it. It will take time to convert your old wallet to the new format.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Forwarded port 7999 on router.  Even turned off firewall on computer.  No connection, still getting the error message

"Not capable masternode: Could not connect to xx.xx.xxx.xxx:7999"

10k+ is the same. There is no multi-masternode support.

You need to wait for at least 15 confirmations before you can use the funds as collateral.

Going straight to expired is almost 100% either a lack of Static IP (don't even try it on Dynamic IP), firewall blocking connection, or incorrect port forwarding.

How long will DGC be mined? Is there any halving in the roadmap or transforming into PoS/Masternodes?

We are currently deciding the future of rewards and will very likely change it completely. Join our discord and you can influence the direction.
Pages:
Jump to: