Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIGI] 2015 - 2017 (and currently) laboratory phase - page 13. (Read 16896 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless
BTC is in lower rate to GBP and USD, but DIGI is related to GBP.
So you can observe that today DIGI is appreciated to BTC.
As part of the Services, Kvadratco provides users with the ability to participate in the capitalDIGI Crowdtrading Exchange, a virtual platform which allows users ("Participants") to buy and sell virtualized tokens and cryptocurrencies which are representing (it doesn't mean "there are") interests in certain startup companies related properties after successful crowdfunding campaign under FCA supervision in licensed crowdfunding systems (e.g., seedrs.com, crowdcube.com, etc.).

can you please explain:.... buy and sell virtualized tokens and cryptocurrencies which are representing (it doesn't mean "there are")

Yes, it is a legal term. The shares are dematerialized (as in the traditional exchange) and are traded as a digital asset. Simple like in the traditional depository (look for example for http://www.kdpw.pl/en/Pages/Home_en.aspx). The first difference is that our repository isn't ownership of a government or a bank, but it's hosted and managed by Kvadratco Services Ltd. The second difference is this that we don't use a security bond to the shares to make a virtualized share, but use tokens and cryptocurrencies to represent these shares. This feature enables us to trade them 24/7 online.

What means a repository in practise - if you want to go out from the online market with shares to have them in your home as a paper, then you go to the depository with a request about clearing relevant amount of virtualized shares. After clearing you have a relevant amount of shares in paper from our repository and relevant amount of tokens is cancelled. The relevant amount of DIGI is cancelled form the market and goes to our 'treasury house' back.

On all online stock exchanges on the world you trade via virtualized shares and only on capitalDIGI.com using tokens and cryptocurrencies. If you trade gold on the exchange it doesn't mean that 'gold has been bought/sold' but the relevant amount of 'virtualized gold' has been bought/sold. Everything is converted to the paper transactions by each clearing (if anybody wants to have this gold from a bank, a brokerage house, a broker, etc).     
In capitalDIGI.com clearing is to make everytime by request to go out from our online market and to have a shares in paper.

Is this explanation clear, maybe you have more questions, I'm ready to answer them about this our new ever business on the world.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
As part of the Services, Kvadratco provides users with the ability to participate in the capitalDIGI Crowdtrading Exchange, a virtual platform which allows users ("Participants") to buy and sell virtualized tokens and cryptocurrencies which are representing (it doesn't mean "there are") interests in certain startup companies related properties after successful crowdfunding campaign under FCA supervision in licensed crowdfunding systems (e.g., seedrs.com, crowdcube.com, etc.).

can you please explain:.... buy and sell virtualized tokens and cryptocurrencies which are representing (it doesn't mean "there are")
You should really change your speedyshare.com DL address for wallet ...it is fucking annoying and looks like sites that are full of trojans....
 Tongue

Hi dida,
Where can you see these trojans there? Please let us know more details, we are surprised because many of us use speedyshare for long time and we haven't noticed anything wrong there.
Your help will be very appreciated.

Regards,

Mario

1. Mario I didn't say that there are trojans there...read carefully: ....and looks like sites that are full of trojans. ...there is a big difference isnt it?

2. 10 min download for wallet? - unacceptable

Yes, I'm sorry. I didn't read it carefully. You are right.
Yes, this non-comfortable time of download will be corrected via a direct link, thank you for your patience!

legendary
SoNiC BooM
You should really change your speedyshare.com DL address for wallet ...it is fucking annoying and looks like sites that are full of trojans....
 Tongue

Hi dida,
Where can you see these trojans there? Please let us know more details, we are surprised because many of us use speedyshare for long time and we haven't noticed anything wrong there.

Regards,

Mario

1. Mario I didn't say that there are trojans there...read carefully: ....and looks like sites that are full of trojans.

2. 10 min download for wallet? - unacceptable

Speedyshare just has the impression of being dodgy because its revenue model is based upon advertising and referral downloads. A simple mega link would be preferable for the wallets.

exactly...also virus check on wallet

Always the most secure is GitHub source and there is a compilation for WindowsQT:
https://github.com/capitalDIGI/DIGI/tree/master/release
I will put there other compilations soon.

But as I wrote it before a while - we will open a new direct link to one of our servers.
Speedyshare just has the impression of being dodgy because its revenue model is based upon advertising and referral downloads. A simple mega link would be preferable for the wallets.

James42, you're right.
I am a kind of person that supports internet business made by other people, so I have decided to put it via speedyshare as a business where guys try to do something in Internet.
But naturally following the arguments it will be soon a simply mega link of course, for better convenience.
legendary
SoNiC BooM

exactly...also virus check on wallet
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What is the problem with the legal text?

@james42: Exactly, I don't know what dida has found?
@dida: Could you please present us these details which aren't satisfying you in Terms & Conditions? I'll take a look into this and share my opinion 'what's this'

Tongue

Hi dida,

Regards,

Mario

What is the problem with the legal text?
legendary
SoNiC BooM
Follow the steps and there will be no problem.

Yes, exactly, several customers did it already.
Checking the e-mail is linked together with request of KYC made by user in the section SUPPORT in the main menu visible after successful sign-in.
SUPPORT button is ready to fill in the request and send it to us.

and to all users of DIGI : please read  "Legal Notice/Disclaimer" at the bottom of the page:   https://capitaldigi.com/

Tongue

Yes, exactly, several customers did it already.
Checking the e-mail is linked together with request of KYC made by user in the section SUPPORT in the main menu visible after successful sign-in.
SUPPORT button is ready to fill in the request and send it to us.

Appreciation of DIGI value to fiat because of BTC value and the mining power on the net.

BTC and LTC are growing to GBP, USD.
But DIGI is in around the same official rate to BTC like 1-2 days ago due to the fact that there is stable mining power on the net (300-500 Mhs) what is more than at beginning (at official announcement on Saturday 24).
So DIGI appreciated about 18% to GBP, USD during this period.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Look t the mining pool, the actual pool is sucking the coin dry. Obviously ASICs.

I'd rather not put in my measly horde of AMD cards and up against them to the mighty of the mining pools own user. The pool user is getting thousands a day whilst the meek reward of a GPU is like 10 coins.

Come on people. What about the crowd does this pertain? Your crowd I see is amply rewarded.

IMHO avoid this like Disney Land/World.

Activity: 882
How do I withdraw BTC from CapitalDigi? Says something about no withdrawals until KYC completed?

Thanks Mario
How do I withdraw BTC from CapitalDigi? Says something about no withdrawals until KYC completed?

Thank you for your question.
KYC means “Know Your Client” and practically it is to check that you aren't a machine trying to get your money from the exchange, but an existing human customer of the account.

Simply ask us by e-mail (in our exchange registered) to be validated.
We will request you to confirm us that you want to be validated under KYC as a full membership customer able to make withdrawals.

KYC validation is made only once for the customer.

Please remember to use Google Authenticator or e-mail auth in your PROFILE to avoid withdraw your money by any guys who can take your credentials to the exchange.

Pages:
Jump to: