Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIGI] 2015 - 2017 (and currently) laboratory phase - page 9. (Read 16896 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless
On CapitalDIGI is there anywhere where recent trade history can be viewed other than the graph?

Hi James, still only via API where you can get everything what was public or anything what was your private.
We have defined more statistics and history on the front page of capitalDIGI.com as a new functionality for capitalDIGI after the Trailer Phase where we are currently. We are discussing now on the the market with various partners to have more business approach for DIGI than initially mining. 
All your suggestion are welcome at this moment, please let us know about your needs.

Hi Mario,
Any details what that approach will be?
Thx

Sure, I think we will publish it in a next week, I have to get all confirmation from our partners, it is finalized currently. 
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
On CapitalDIGI is there anywhere where recent trade history can be viewed other than the graph?

Hi James, still only via API where you can get everything what was public or anything what was your private.
We have defined more statistics and history on the front page of capitalDIGI.com as a new functionality for capitalDIGI after the Trailer Phase where we are currently. We are discussing now on the the market with various partners to have more business approach for DIGI than initially mining. 
All your suggestion are welcome at this moment, please let us know about your needs.

Hi Mario,
Any details what that approach will be?
Thx

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 630
Merit: 504
What happened to it was only worth mining if the difficulty was less than 10?

Well that was when the trading price was an average of 1400's to 1500's.  Obviously this is not the case now.

Dear All,
We tested the first additional node from James42 on the testnode and everything is OK.
So we're turning on this additional node on the main network in minutes.

Hi Mario -- feel free to donate the bounty you offered to me back to the miners in some way, as I certainly don't deserve something like that for complaining - lol.

Hi hdmediaservices,
Thank you,
OK - I will think about it how to do it. Probably it will be by testing a new business feature for DIGI which I intend to test in 2-3 weeks.
I'll inform in a future post about it.

What happened to it was only worth mining if the difficulty was less than 10?

Hi Mario -- feel free to donate the bounty you offered to me back to the miners in some way, as I certainly don't deserve something like that for complaining - lol.

Don't tell them Mario :-)

Coin is doing exceedingly well, congratulations to you and your team

Well I'm happy to say that this coin is a-rockin'!

It is definitely worth mining now - since the exchange value has more than tripled.

My apologies to Mario if I was a bit harsh -- but earlier the #'s weren't adding up.

I only try to find a solution for any problem. I hope that the coin will have more more business applications through our next planned steps about it. 

Well I'm happy to say that this coin is a-rockin'!

It is definitely worth mining now - since the exchange value has more than tripled.

My apologies to Mario if I was a bit harsh -- but earlier the #'s weren't adding up.

Don't tell them Mario :-)

Coin is doing exceedingly well, congratulations to you and your team
Attention!
Take care by setting ASK orders by 'at best' rate (to sell by the unlimited rate). Please use limited rate as often as possible for reliable trade.
Somebody has put the BID at rate of 0.00000001 of around 400,000 DIGI. So in the specific situations (by the low amount of orders) the ASK order 'at best' will be executed at rate of 0.00000001 (there were several such transactions today). There is an old trick of experienced exchange players to get coins in very small rate (you can see it sometimes on other exchanges too).
We have reacted to animate the exchange with relevant number of orders relevant to an official rate of BTC/DIGI.

Attention! Take care for orders on the BTC/DIGI, please use unlimited rate only if you are sure that this market is ready for your order.
Somebody has put two orders are waiting for an inattentive trader:
- BID offer of 500,000 DIGI at the rate of 0.00000001
- ASK offer of around 410 DIGI at the rate of 2.0000000

Larger overall power of DIGI network plus this new calculation of the official rate BTC/DIGI and today DIGI is much appreciated to BTC to yesterday. 
Mario - I would be happy to host a node for you

James, good news! Please send me that IP address, I will add it to the conf.
Mario - I would be happy to host a node for you
Extremely long time of development for block no. 27233
We had occasion to see very long time for development of blocks in the last hour. We have been checking the seed node server, but no problem was observed.

This message is only for remaining that the new official rate BTC/DIGI calculation (launched officially today) resolves such cases through making an adequate  appreciation of DIGI to BTC in the next day as to to the previous day (because of average DIGI production of the recent day is less than in PoW algorithm).

Obviously the rate will come back to the "normal" calculation by a further "normal" efficiency of DIGI production network.

By the way we are waiting for proposals of additional nodes apart from our seed node ;-)

I'm not sure what hash James put behind it and how he sold the coins, but he certainly didn't make this amount over the last 24 hours at 100Mh/s.  Perhaps he was hashing at 20Mh/s and the few coins he made were enough to sell at the highest price.  But even that still doesn't make sense.

This is so bogus and you know it. 

You should use an average median price of the 24 hour period, not the last price, as one could easily put in a buy order for 10 DIGI at 1602 sats.  Total manipulation.

My miners are configured just fine.  I mine all types of Scrypt coins - solo and pooled.

If the difficulty stayed at 10 to 15 through out the day - then sure maybe your estimate is close, but the difficulty was all over the place - going as high as 60.

I can understand having your estimate off by say 10% to 15% -- but not more than 50%.

Thank you for the interest and for the information. So we have to investigate the overall network efficiency and to make a comparison to parameters of PoW for DIGI. As I mentioned in last post we are going to make it at weekend to check the estimation is to be modified. I will inform about results of this not later than on Sunday.

The thing has interested us so very that we are discussing it as a hot topic in our team.
There isn't a final decision, but a first impression is that maybe an official price of DIGI should not be linked only to the array of parameters {BTC/GBP; power of network; crowdtrading capitalization} but adjusted by difficulty shift ratio into {BTC/GBP; power of network; crowdtrading capitalization; minimum maximum difficulty} what will drive to solve dilemma mentioned by hdmediaservices (thank you once again for the input). As I wrote it several minutes ago - we will investigate it later during weekend to find the optimal calculation.

This my message is only typed for an information that there is a fresh impression that investigation will lead to the once much appreciation DIGI to BTC after final calculations. This message is for these guys who want to sell DIGI today or tomorrow to BTC - maybe there is a sense to wait for final calculations and this probable DIGI appreciation.     

Dear All,

hdmediaservices' input and our investigations have led us to the final conclusion that an official price of DIGI should not be linked only to the array of parameters {BTC/GBP; power of network; crowdtrading capitalization} but adjusted into {BTC/GBP; shift ratio of power of network; crowdtrading capitalization; premium of difficulty changes for small miners}.
Regarding previous message we are correcting now the calculation of the offcial price and it is appreciated once around 25% at this moment.

hdmediaservices, thank you for the input, please be honored from us with DIGI bounty, please contact via PM to me.
LOL -- deposit in - cash out.

Have you any concrete fact or are you writing what you imagine yourself?

No - I'm writing what a typical miner of this coin should do - lol.

We know your opinion hdmediaservice, You have written several times that you haven't accepted DIGI, so this above new post isn't a news.

We are open for any added value and go-ahead opinions to make better DIGI, and we appreciate it with bounties. Three guys helped us to make DIGI is better then at beginning (they achieved bounties already) and your request about difficulty/official price is still under investigating (till Sunday what I mentioned yesterday). So maybe very soon you will be a next person who helps us o make DIGI is better than at the beginning ;-) what we thank you very much.
LOL -- deposit in - cash out.

Have you any concrete fact or are you writing what you imagine yourself?

No - I'm writing what a typical miner of this coin should do - lol.

Pages:
Jump to: