Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIGI] 2015 - 2017 (and currently) laboratory phase - page 11. (Read 16896 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 504
Does it really matter? The difficulty adjusts pretty well to keep the blocks on target

Well his quote for DIGI mining with 100Mh/s @ .02722 BTC / day is very unrealistic.

1.  Most DIGIs are selling in the 1500's -- definitely not 1602 (except for a random 15 or 50 here and there)

2.  The difficulty corrects itself after every 4 to 8 blocks -- perhaps it is KGW.  So the difficulty went from 10 to 41 (and everything in between) just in the last 30 minutes.

I ran a solid 24 hour test with an average of 400Mh/s -- everything confirmed and I made a total of .0444 BTC selling every coin automatically at the highest price available.

According to his figures -- it should have been .10888.  I did not make 1/2 that - so the figures he quotes are nonsense.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Does it really matter? The difficulty adjusts pretty well to keep the blocks on target. My figures match yours Mario
Comparison to mining LTC for today, by 100 Mhs :
- LTC mining around 0.01490 BTC / day
- DIGI mining around 0.02722 BTC / day

Curious - what price per DIGI did you make this calculation?

And at what difficulty?

Hi, by the current official price of 0.00001602 BTC/DIGI and by the current network power 1.27 Ghs.
Litecoin mining calculation got from https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/calculator

Right - but what difficulty did you calculate this? 

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

And at what difficulty?

Hi, by the current official price of 0.00001602 BTC/DIGI and by the current network power 1.27 Ghs.
Litecoin mining calculation got from https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/calculator

And at what difficulty?

Hah, sorry that was me with a cheeky ask at 1 sat. It was looking a little quiet on there :-) I've removed it now

OK, thanks James, no problem. Thank you for your quick reaction ;-)
Yes, a little quiet there, because we are discussing now several new deals for DIGI with guys from traditional capital market (to have possibility to convert DIGI instant  into traditional assets).

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hah, sorry that was me with a cheeky ask at 1 sat. It was looking a little quiet on there :-) I've removed it now
Attention!
Take care by setting ASK orders by 'at best' rate (to sell by the unlimited rate). Please use limited rate as often as possible for reliable trade.
Somebody has put the BID at rate of 0.00000001 of around 400,000 DIGI. So in the specific situations (by the low amount of orders) the ASK order 'at best' will be executed at rate of 0.00000001 (there were several such transactions today). There is an old trick of experienced exchange players to get coins in very small rate (you can see it sometimes on other exchanges too).
We have reacted to animate the exchange with relevant number of orders relevant to an official rate of BTC/DIGI.
A day of little depreciation to BTC/LTC - BTC is in higher rate to GBP and USD and DIGI is related to GBP.
The mining power is a bit lower than in last days, so you can observe that today DIGI is depreciated to BTC (and official rate is 0.00001578).
- LTC mining around 0.01852 BTC / day
- DIGI mining around 0.03375 BTC / day
Next day of appreciation to BTC/LTC - BTC is in lower rate to GBP and USD, but DIGI is related to GBP.
So you can observe that today DIGI is appreciated to BTC (and official rate is 0.00001668)
To any user who is still unverified under KYC on our capitalDIGI crowdtrading exchange:

If you plan to make withdrawals in the nearest future please do not wait for this validation till last while before making first withdrawal.
You can make this validation (section SUPPORT and make a request there) anytime earlier before making the first withdrawal, to avoid any misunderstandings during making it in hurry.

Thank you very much in advance.
We are open for all your opinions and proposals of adjustment. Please feel free to let us know about your thoughts. Best ideas are honored with bounties in DIGI.

when I try to post the string you sent me in a PM I get this on your support page:

the second string you gave me was rejected also by your server.

This is something with encoding in web-browser, we have to look into how it is encoded on our side (exchange) to avoid some problems with the keys in the future (there wasn't a problem by other users).
Sorry for the inconveniance.

No problem, please use simplified version of the code, as in the last PM three minutes ago or be on e-mail to finish it.

I hope we come to do it finally in minutes.

You are validated now due to the pair of SUPPORT-FEEDBACK is done (your last e-mail to us). Thank you for using an e-mail to finish the validation by KYC.
From this moment you can make now so many withdrawals as you want (and how much your accounts are deposited).

Thank you for your co-operation,
Mario
when I try to post the string you sent me in a PM I get this on your support page:

This is something with encoding in web-browser, we have to look into how it is encoded on our side (exchange) to avoid some problems with the keys in the future (there wasn't a problem by other users).
Sorry for the inconveniance.

No problem, please use simplified version of the code, as in the last PM three minutes ago or be on e-mail to finish it.

I hope we come to do it finally in minutes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253

As there described - please submit a request "I want to be validated under KYC" from your account (section SUPPORT after login in on the exchange) and please attach the key as in our correspondence via PM on bitcointalk.org.
So we will validate you under KYC understanding that you request to be validated.

I can't seem to find anywhere on your site where it tells me to do what you just requested me to do?

Perhaps I missed something  - please correct me if I am wrong.
so - every one that wants to do a withdrawl has have to some sort of key that you folks manually generate?

The bottom of the main page of our service, Legal Notice/Disclaimer - section:
THE CAPITALDIGI.COM CROWDTRADING EXCHANGE

The subject of KYC - is to make it simply via manual process to check that it isn't a hacker presenting as a customer.
In such cases like in coinbase.com KYC is done under machine verification then there are scanned national ID and passports.
We don't want to check and collect official IDs of our customers, so we do KYC in the way of manual correspondence.

I hope you understand that we do it in the simplest way according to be comply to the UK legal rules and make this exchange secure for users.
We are open for any suggestion and all proposals to meet your requirements.
We hope that this simple procedure of KYC in our exchange isn't a problem for you, it takes several minutes.

as per your request I have tried to submit this information on your support support screen

author=lifeforcepools link=action=profile;u=nnnn date=1422701696 on bitcointalk.org

but you support screen keeps telling em that it does not support html and I try toggling the html button to no avail.
As there described - please submit a request "I want to be validated under KYC" from your account (section SUPPORT after login in on the exchange) and please attach the key as in our correspondence via PM on bitcointalk.org.
So we will validate you under KYC understanding that you request to be validated.

I can't seem to find anywhere on your site where it tells me to do what you just requested me to do?

Perhaps I missed something  - please correct me if I am wrong.

so - every one that wants to do a withdrawl has have to some sort of key that you folks manually generate?
Pages:
Jump to: