Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIGI] 2015 - 2017 (and currently) laboratory phase - page 7. (Read 16896 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yes it's been a long miserable winter here, mind you last few days the sun has actually been out most of the day
Activity: 630
Merit: 504
Me too, but I bet it wouldn't have been anywhere warm  Roll Eyes

True… Although Australia or Brasil sounds quite nice right now.

Me too, but I bet it wouldn't have been anywhere warm  Roll Eyes
We're going to THE Online World CRYPTO SUMMIT 26-Feb (@cryptomoneyexpo on Twitter and www.cryptomoneyexpo.com) where I will be a speaker.
There is the presentation about capitalDIGI which will be hold: http://www.coindigi.org/download/capitalDIGI-crowdtrading-a-next-evolution-step-for-startups-26-02-2015.pdf
We will also provide the expo booth there. So you can meet us virtually during this event and discuss with us about all important questions regarding DIGI and capitalDIGI. 

This is an online thing?  Awww - I was hoping to take a much needed vacation to somewhere warm.

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless
We're going to THE Online World CRYPTO SUMMIT 26-Feb (@cryptomoneyexpo on Twitter and www.cryptomoneyexpo.com) where I will be a speaker.
There is the presentation about capitalDIGI which will be hold: http://www.coindigi.org/download/capitalDIGI-crowdtrading-a-next-evolution-step-for-startups-26-02-2015.pdf
We will also provide the expo booth there. So you can meet us virtually during this event and discuss with us about all important questions regarding DIGI and capitalDIGI. 
ANNOUNCEMENT of the new additional business feature for DIGI and capitalDIGI - engine and data system for social lending.
We will set-up capitalDIGI.com in 2-4 hours to present possibility to use the business feature internally. SO PLEASE WAIT FOR THIS to have all questions.

There is no problem to re-configure dEUR in the engine to one of these three option as above, which enables us to use it as a limit currency in the system, but these options require that we have to wait for a job from Munich from draglet - today is too late to get it (10:00 pm Munich time), but tomorrow we will have this possibility.

see you tomorrow

draglet answered us that the feature will be ready in about 6 hours, so it seems that today it will be rolled-out to the system
ANNOUNCEMENT of the new additional business feature for DIGI and capitalDIGI - engine and data system for social lending.
We will set-up capitalDIGI.com in 2-4 hours to present possibility to use the business feature internally. SO PLEASE WAIT FOR THIS to have all questions.

After last-hours-configuration of capitalDIGI we can see that this feature will not be implemented today yet. I think it will be tomorrow.
For making this above business feature we have to adjust a new element on the exchange - a limit currency dEUR.

Today we had no problem with adding dEUR token to the exchange, but the engine accepted it as a nominal currency only. We need dEUR which will be the limit stock currency or as a limit fiat currency (EUR) or dEUR as limit crypto-share (colored coin) currency.

There is no problem to re-configure dEUR in the engine to one of these three option as above, which enables us to use it as a limit currency in the system, but these options require that we have to wait for a job from Munich from draglet - today is too late to get it (10:00 pm Munich time), but tomorrow we will have this possibility.

see you tomorrow
Pm'd you Smiley

Yes Ahmed, Thank you for the reminder. I will go to this PM after this today's implementation of new business features in capitalDIGI. Sorry for inconvenience. I will be working at your PM in several hours. 
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
Pm'd you Smiley
I think I almost understand

;-) It will be more clear after implementation in the system. We are working on it now.
I think I almost understand

Dear All,
This is a new business feature which will be managed on our exchange by using DIGI. We present it for you from the internal (engine) point of view, before presenting it to users on fiat currency market system. Both elements 1. subsystem (engine) based on DIGI and capitalDIGI 2. business feature for users from fiat currency market are integrated. Here on bitcointalk.org is presented only a subsystem reagrding DIGI and capitalDIGI.
All DIGI miners will have possibility to use this system internally (from the side of capitalDIGI.com) apart from external users (which will use it on the interface located in fiat currency world).

The alone internal sub-system will be working in such way during next 7-30 days till launching the interface for users of fiat currencies, so we can together to test all rules for this business feature. DIGI miners can start using it to get profits now, when they have sufficient amount of DIGI.
We have very strong business partners to launch the social lending system (so the external interface) in fiat currrency world, as based on our DIGi and capitalDIGI subsystem.

Description:

This below text describes shortly rules for social lending which uses DIGI, dBorrowXXX (look at the below example that XXX can mean EUR for example) and capitalDIGI.com as the internal subsystem of elements and engine for social lending.
The external interface (for a social lending user from a fiat currency market) has been designed and it comes to the beta testing (currently unavailable for public). From the capitalDIGI crowdtrading exchange is possible to see how the internal engine works (without an external interface) to use all features of the exchange. So you can use it to start earning money now, when you have sufficient amount of DIGI.
Here is an example of rules for the social lending market for EUR currency:
1.   dBorrowEUR is a token of creditworthiness, so if you have dBorrowEUR then you can borrow EUR, dBorrowEUR is always = 1 EUR
2.   DIGI is a token of system liquidity so, if you buy DIGI by dBorrowEUR then you have possibility to have EUR
3.   dEUR is a token of the real EUR to be sent to the bank account, dEUR is always = 1 EUR
4.   There is the appreciation of DIGI to dEUR ever in the system – from 20 to 100%  (minimum and maximum will be defined) in a year, and it “must be” (!) all the time because there is a crucial element of make a profit to lend money in social lending system
5.   Each new user in external system gets from capitalDIGI an amount dBorrowEUR on the beginning (by the registration) representing 20 EUR what means that capitalDIGI takes risk of amount for this user. But each customer in external system is verified under AML (it is not needed for internal users of DIGI in capitalDIGI).
6.   What is “I want to borrow 18.09 EUR” on the external system? This is an ask offer in capitalDIGI.com exchange to sell 18.09 dBorrowEUR for DIGI on the exchange (remember each day DIGI is appreciated to EUR....).
7.   What is “The loan is ready to be prepared” on the external system? This is that ask offer is executed and the user has DIGI on his account.
8.   What is “Prepare the loan finally” on the external system? This is an ask offer in capitalDIGI.com exchange to sell this amount of DIGI for dEUR on the exchange (remember each day DIGI is appreciated to EUR....).
9.   What is “The loan is prepared” on the external system? This is that ask offer is executed and the user has dEUR on his account.
10.   What is “I am taking the loan to my bank account” on the external system? This is that capitalDIGI sends EUR to the user bank account and takes dEUR from his account.
11.   What is “I want to prepare repayment of my loan” on the external system?  This is that an user credit EUR to capitlDIGI.com and gets dEUR.
12.   What is “Do my loan is repaid” on the external system?  This is that  bid offer is executed and the user has DIGI on his account.
13.   What is “Prepare my current creditworthiness” on the external system?  This is that bid offer is executed and the user has dBorrowEUR on his account. System calculates how many lending actions the user repaid and captialDIGI gives more dBorrowEUR to the user with each positive finished lending action.

The additional rule on the external system is that EUR is transferred by wire transfer to the user when the amount of dEUR is more than 100 EUR due to the SEPA fee.

What is a place for DIGI miners? They have opportunity to be internally in all dEUR/DIGI and DIG/dBorrowEUR transactions with their coins having better results than on BTC/DIGI market. They have a gurantee that each day DIGI is appreciated to EUR. Remember that DIGI miners will not be AML verified like external users of the social lending system.

Why borrowers want to repaid their loans? Because they are verified under AML so they can be taken to responsibility by no-repayment. But more important is that they want to have the next loan in the system, so they have to repay the previous loan.

I'm not mining LTC that's for sure. Will just hoard my DIGI until the price appreciates, or you guys give me something to spend it on
Hopefully the new business features will help drive the price up, otherwise it will not continue to be profitable to mine.

At the current mining power network when is around 1.0 gH/s:
- there is crafted daily about 17,000 DIGI, it means (by current low rate) about 17,000 x 0.00001850 = 0.3145 BTC
- from 1 gH/s on Litecoin is today daily estimation of around 0.1819 BTC (https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/calculator)

So I think there will be some guys who are mining Litecoin today, but they will be glad at mining DIGI and not only selling it to BTC on capitalDIGI.com, but waiting for any further appreciation of DIGI to BTC ;-)

Ok - I'll create a reliable and fast pool to mine your coin.  You should see the hash go up by 2Gh/s in the next 48 hours.

Good, it will be fine thing for such part of miners who want to have DIGI not to sell them immediately to BTC, but also to use DIGI in business applications to have alternative profit. MIning pool will enable them to have DIGI in low prices than from the exchange.
I'm going to announce first two business features today on this forum.

Ok - so will there be buyers for coins that we mine?  Or is it not worth going through the effort in adding 2Gh/s?  I'm looking to mine and eventually sell at a good price.  When I understand your business concept and trust has been established - then I would consider holding coins for other things.

Common sense I suppose.  You went from almost 5000 sats down to 2500 on February 20th.  So right now it isn't worth mining - unless the coin price will follow the hash?  Now it is at 1800+ sats. 

I guess what comes first - the chicken or the egg?

Hi, understood, but this is naturally your choice - the dilemma is the same like by other non-mainstream scrypt altcoins. Nobody there can guarantee that mining is more profitable than by another coin. So we don't guarantee it.
I don't know the whole market, but we have the unique proposal where all mined coins can be bought back, so this is a first important argument. But we don't guarantee that anybody sets 100 gH/s for mining DIGI and then such guy will sell immediately all his coins in the price of 100x than when he use 1 gH/s. I think only mainstream coins (especially Bitcoin, Litecoin) guarantee such line interaction, we are still on the beginning and very small at this moment. We can develop step-by-step. So today we can guarantee the level as is.

Hopefully the new business features will help drive the price up, otherwise it will not continue to be profitable to mine.

Ok - I'll create a reliable and fast pool to mine your coin.  You should see the hash go up by 2Gh/s in the next 48 hours.

Good, it will be fine thing for such part of miners who want to have DIGI not to sell them immediately to BTC, but also to use DIGI in business applications to have alternative profit. MIning pool will enable them to have DIGI in low prices than from the exchange.

Ok - so will there be buyers for coins that we mine?  Or is it not worth going through the effort in adding 2Gh/s?  I'm looking to mine and eventually sell at a good price.  When I understand your business concept and trust has been established - then I would consider holding coins for other things.

Common sense I suppose.  You went from almost 5000 sats down to 2500 on February 20th.  So right now it isn't worth mining - unless the coin price will follow the hash?  Now it is at 1800+ sats. 

I guess what comes first - the chicken or the egg?

Excited to hear about the business features, looking forward to them

Pages:
Jump to: