Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 17. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I would like to watch the project for a few days before investing in it, do you have your own telegram channel or Twitter?

There's a very active discord channel:

https://discordapp.com/invite/822ezXx

Do all the research you need - this is a fantastic project.
Activity: 33
In conditions of competition, the quality of the goods and the level of work with clients inevitably grow.

Competition does not allow developers to relax, and this often contributes to business development.

To achieve success in business, and even more leadership in the industry, strategic planning is necessary.

Absolutely agree. This platform will win from its competitors. If the inside is convenient and cheap currency exchange for cryptocurrency.

The entire calculation is that the token will gradually grow in price, that is, you can buy it today cheaply, and sell it in half a year, expensive
In conditions of competition, the quality of the goods and the level of work with clients inevitably grow.

Competition does not allow developers to relax, and this often contributes to business development.

To achieve success in business, and even more leadership in the industry, strategic planning is necessary.

Well, the commission is yes, high in the system, the more commission you pay, the faster the transfer of money goes in blocks
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
The client and so few recently due to the fall of the market, but before the winter I think there will be a gradual growth
Activity: 57

Strategic planning without regard for competition and competitors is almost impossible.

In any project there should be a business plan, without it you can not go anywhere, you should correctly calculate the risks and everything else
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
Crypto newbie here. Sorry if that is a dumb, dumb question, but what difference does it make if there's an ICO or if there's no ICO? I reckon this here looks interesting, but I can't help but wonder about the no-ICO thing.
Activity: 55

Strategic planning without regard for competition and competitors is almost impossible.

Activity: 59

I wouldn't jump to conclusions like that. I also like this idea, but let's look at the results of token sales. I want to wish good luck to the team Digiwage.

Personally, I do not make any hasty conclusions, I just Express my positive emotions about this project, that's all. Is that forbidden?
Activity: 33
I wouldn't jump to conclusions like that. I also like this idea, but let's look at the results of token sales. I want to wish good luck to the team Digiwage.
Activity: 40
But is it worth to bet on a project that is just starting to be implemented, but does not provide guarantees? This everyone must decide for himself.

I agree with you, there is a certain risk of course, but you need to understand that absolutely any investment is a risk.
Activity: 39
But is it worth to bet on a project that is just starting to be implemented, but does not provide guarantees? This everyone must decide for himself.
Very idea of the project is innovative. If it is implemented in accordance with the declared promises, the project may become completely a new round of development in blockchain

Yes, and also bring the investors of the company and the holders of the tokens perspectives in the form of an impressive income.
Very idea of the project is innovative. If it is implemented in accordance with the declared promises, the project may become completely a new round of development in blockchain
The developers of the project are courageous people. They go into a very competitive niche. Let's see how they will succeed ...

Well, the platform itself is designed to make it easier for people who work for cryptocurrency
Activity: 57
I would like to watch the project for a few days before investing in it, do you have your own telegram channel or Twitter?
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Has anyone already used the platform? Share your impressions
Tried to use it. Very specific interface, not for me. I posted job request, it published as offer and now I can't remove it.
Main thing is users, platform is secondary. But users are not there.
Even a month has not passed since the launch of the platform.
Interface is specific, I agree
Personally, I did not notice the problem with posting a job request.
But yes, it still requires a lot of minor improvements
I hope the platform will surpass competitors in functionality, interface and other parameters
Interface is not a problem, it can be further developed in the future. Base functionality available, it's enough at this stage.
But why people will be use it? What is the competitive advantage? Not obvious.
Importantly, service providers were offered to authenticate their accounts in LinkedIn, GitHub and other services and add links to past work.

I think everything will be so,  growth of  system will be encouraged in order with a reward. Everything will work  without problems.
Pages:
Jump to: