Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 102. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I just discovered the console by going to debug and imported the private key with the command line you provided.

However, the wallet was not in sync. I read that there was a new wallet. Installed the new wallet, but it crashed while opening. So, I tried re-installing the old wallet with the same crashing results.

I also tried to install Homebrew and Wine to run the Windows version, but it could not find electracoin.exe in System 32 directory.

I'm pretty much not going anywhere so far.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Thanks, but I tried that with the Mac version. I even tried to use the receive function. Maybe the Mac wallet doesn't have the import function yet.
Go to the console and write "importprivkey ", that will do the trick.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
just buy this coins 100k from coinsmarkets today, i hope this coin will have a great future soon
wallet sync perfectly on my pc, also i'll try to staking my ECA on my wallet...

Yes wallet is now working perfectly but I'm still waiting for new image of ECA wallet, images from telegram are just beautiful.
Thanks, but I tried that with the Mac version. I even tried to use the receive function. Maybe the Mac wallet doesn't have the import function yet.
Install the wallet, import the private key from your paperwallet, let it rescan and then you can either keep it there staking or transfer to coinsmarkets.
I understand, however, I put them all into my paper wallet and trying to find a way to get them out.
Put them in your coinsmarkets.com portfolio and they will stake for you. Easiest way to do it.
 Has anyone use a paper wallet? I had no idea that the coin can be staked. I tried to use the Mac wallet to import or sweep the ECA coins, but there doesn't seems to be a way to do it. I would appreciate your insights. Thanks!
Took a sales order out again, let's see where this flies first Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Any fundamentals behind this recent rally?

All cheap coins are flying this week, not sure what's happening. People are searching for undervalued coins with active development I think.
Any fundamentals behind this recent rally?
Activity: 1
Thanks for the Discord invite. Love this project! Come on guys, lets make this coin moon!
Activity: 56
Electra go to Poloniex and skyrocket
So you wish or any backing up for this? FOMO

My wish. Thay have a lot of BTC for trading
So you wish or any backing up for this? FOMO
Activity: 56
Is there any calculator for mining profitability?
I wish to try mining it but there is no pool right now, is possible to solo mining.
What if in the gold rush pools go down because too much miners?

Thank you and good luck

50%/year in theory. Everything depend luck. No mining since couple months only POS

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
$0.001 we can see it  Tongue
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Is there any calculator for mining profitability?
I wish to try mining it but there is no pool right now, is possible to solo mining.
What if in the gold rush pools go down because too much miners?

Thank you and good luck
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Seems ECA is flying ...... Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Hello everyone I downloaded the wallet s ago and I sended a payment of 10 million eca coins to the wallet from coinsmarket to the wallet I didn't know it had to be on sync please somebody help me I cant see the transfer onc oinsmarkets nor I can see it in my wallet did I lost my 10 million eca?

Ask @ #help @ https://discord.gg/v4VEJW
Activity: 2
Hello everyone I downloaded the wallet s ago and I sended a payment of 10 million eca coins to the wallet from coinsmarket to the wallet I didn't know it had to be on sync please somebody help me I cant see the transfer onc oinsmarkets nor I can see it in my wallet did I lost my 10 million eca?
Jump to: