Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 103. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 160
just buy this coins 100k from coinsmarkets today, i hope this coin will have a great future soon
wallet sync perfectly on my pc, also i'll try to staking my ECA on my wallet...

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Great Project, please get in touch if translation in Portuguese Spanish or German needed.  D
Activity: 63
Will join the main node function in the future?
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
Does ECA have a Discord thats being used
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
TO THE MOON!!!

Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Announcement

I have been at direct contact with the owner of Next Exchange. Our team have followed up on all of Next Exchange's requirements and Electra is on track to be listed. We have done our part. The staff Next Exchange is swamped and from what I understand all the 17 "Planned" cryptocurrencies may not get listed on the same day. None of the cryptocurrencies have been given an exact date of listing but I predict all of them will be integrated within January 1-30 in order of highest votes. So we will probably be 9th in line out of 17.
Activity: 72
Design/Web/Branding
when will the new website be launched and whitepaper?
tomorrow we open the new website and new roadmap
Activity: 58
when will the new website be launched and whitepaper?
Activity: 38
Just bought a 210k+ stack as my first "buy it - forget it" coin. Hope we will fly to moon together in couple of months-years. I will be watching very carefully Smiley Cheers devs!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
Is this a privacy coin like Monero?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Looks promising, big volume, active community together with development and low price makes this coin a perfect investment. Don't wait too long because the price will only rise.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
So is electra now at the proof of stake stage? No more mining with nist algo?

Always seem to miss these coins with accelerated proof of work periods! However, the project looks good.
Activity: 77
I have question regarding wallet...

Got some coins recently but wallet says its offline and doesn't want to sync? Any suggestion?

Also, is there a new wallet, cause I read something, but cant find it?

Would you please join our telegram channel. We will help you to sort out your problem. Related guides will be available on Sunday with the new website release

Activity: 1
I have question regarding wallet...

Got some coins recently but wallet says its offline and doesn't want to sync? Any suggestion?

Also, is there a new wallet, cause I read something, but cant find it?
Activity: 566
Hi everyone kindly take a minute to sign this petition to help get Electra added too Coinomi Wallet
thanks a lot have a great day!.

https://www.change.org/p/cryptocurrencies-get-electra-coin-into-coinomi
Hey Guys,

Noob question again. I want to add my ECA to the ECA wallet, but I'm about to get a new computer in a few days. Should I wait until then? Is it easy to move? Or should I just wait until the new wallet to move from CoinsMarkets?

Thanks!
Kyle.

Hi and yes it is easy to move just be sure you lock your wallet and back wallet.dat file keep it some where safe.

Are you still staking after you encrypt your wallet?

Thanks!
Kyle.

Yes you are staking just make sure the wallet is unlocked.
Activity: 12
Hey Guys,

Noob question again. I want to add my ECA to the ECA wallet, but I'm about to get a new computer in a few days. Should I wait until then? Is it easy to move? Or should I just wait until the new wallet to move from CoinsMarkets?

Thanks!
Kyle.

Hi and yes it is easy to move just be sure you lock your wallet and back wallet.dat file keep it some where safe.

Are you still staking after you encrypt your wallet?

Thanks!
Kyle.
will electra have more exchangers in the future?

Yes ECA will have more exchanges stay tuned! Cool
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
will electra have more exchangers in the future?
Jump to: