Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 25. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Dear Stakeholders,

31,500,000 ECA has been transferred from the pre-mine in order to pay for development obligations involving the upcoming fork.
Will this amount be deducted from the 200m that's scheduled to be transferred to the Foundation this week?
On the Foundation...I was under the impression they would be providing some kind of accounting for the funds.  To date,  they've already spent about 14,000,000, or approx 13% of their initial funds (100m from you,  5m from donation wallet),  with no accounting for it, at least not publicly as they'd claimed.  
They also said they'd be posting minutes from their meetings,  which they've also failed to do.  
This lack of transparency or accountibility is really concerning. They've been set up for over 3 months now, so the excuse that it's "new" I don't think is valid anymore.
I think you should reconsider sending any additional funds to the Foundation until such time as they can account for their spending and supply meeting minutes.  
By all accounts,  you are more transparent than the Foundation,  and the premine would be better off in your hands.  
I just saw on Discord that Robert claims the Foundation hasn't spent 14 million... Which means he doesn't know what's going on,  or its something he doesn't want known.  This brings up another question of who exactly has access to the funds and who authorizes or keeps track? If Robert himself doesn't have a clue,  the options are
A) they have no real foundation control and it's all a front for someone else actually controlling the funds,
B) they're unprofessional, disorganized, & haven't been keeping track,  or
C) they've transferred funds secretly and gotten caught
I can't think of one good,  valid reason why Robert himself wouldn't know how much has been spent.  

The 31.5 million will not be deducted.

The foundation statutes state that financial reports will be provided within two months of the end of the fiscal year (in their case December 31).

My team has asked me to share the image below with you. It is still in development but should provide the transparency you are looking for when released.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Dear Stakeholders,

31,500,000 ECA has been transferred from the pre-mine in order to pay for development obligations involving the upcoming fork.
Will this amount be deducted from the 200m that's scheduled to be transferred to the Foundation this week?
On the Foundation...I was under the impression they would be providing some kind of accounting for the funds.  To date,  they've already spent about 14,000,000, or approx 13% of their initial funds (100m from you,  5m from donation wallet),  with no accounting for it, at least not publicly as they'd claimed. 
They also said they'd be posting minutes from their meetings,  which they've also failed to do. 
This lack of transparency or accountibility is really concerning. They've been set up for over 3 months now, so the excuse that it's "new" I don't think is valid anymore.
I think you should reconsider sending any additional funds to the Foundation until such time as they can account for their spending and supply meeting minutes. 
By all accounts,  you are more transparent than the Foundation,  and the premine would be better off in your hands. 
I just saw on Discord that Robert claims the Foundation hasn't spent 14 million... Which means he doesn't know what's going on,  or its something he doesn't want known.  This brings up another question of who exactly has access to the funds and who authorizes or keeps track? If Robert himself doesn't have a clue,  the options are
A) they have no real foundation control and it's all a front for someone else actually controlling the funds,
B) they're unprofessional, disorganized, & haven't been keeping track,  or
C) they've transferred funds secretly and gotten caught
I can't think of one good,  valid reason why Robert himself wouldn't know how much has been spent. 
Activity: 26
Dear Stakeholders,

On the Foundation...I was under the impression they would be providing some kind of accounting for the funds.  To date,  they've already spent about 14,000,000, or approx 13% of their initial funds (100m from you,  5m from donation wallet),  with no accounting for it, at least not publicly as they'd claimed. 
They also said they'd be posting minutes from their meetings,  which they've also failed to do. 
By all accounts,  you are more transparent than the Foundation,  and the premine would be better off in your hands. 
Activity: 77
I do not find it irregular to work with additional developers. The project has grown too much to be solely developed by myself. If they wish to be anonymous I will respect their wishes. The important thing is that the code is open source and reviewable by anyone.

We were missing some of the required code for integration with Komodo/Barterdex. This has obviously been solved for the upcoming fork as we have successfully completed Atomic Swaps with Komodo.

Will Electra have the ability to do Atomic Swaps without Komodo in the next fork?

There's over 100+ projects that have Atomic Swaps with Komodo/Barterdex

https://docs.komodoplatform.com/barterDEX/list-of-all-coins-tradable.html

How long did it take the additional developers to connect ECA with Komodo?
I have been notified there is speculation in our social media that I will leave Electra after the 200 million ECA donation on Jan 30. This is untrue.

What will you be doing then?

It is clear that you wont be a developer since you had to hire external and anonymous team to complete this next fork

I also find it interesting you needed a developer to integrate ECA into the KOMODO platform.

Lots of projects are using KOMODO for atomic swaps. Why was it so easy for them to do it?

I answer your first question in an interview I gave a few months ago:
https://medium.com/@crypTogether/by-dre-499704674e5f

I do not find it irregular to work with additional developers. The project has grown too much to be solely developed by myself. If they wish to be anonymous I will respect their wishes. The important thing is that the code is open source and reviewable by anyone.

We were missing some of the required code for integration with Komodo/Barterdex. This has obviously been solved for the upcoming fork as we have successfully completed Atomic Swaps with Komodo.
Dear Stakeholders,

I have been notified there is speculation in our social media that I will leave Electra after the 200 million ECA donation on Jan 30. This is untrue.

What will you be doing then?

It is clear that you wont be a developer since you had to hire external and anonymous team to complete this next fork

I also find it interesting you needed a developer to integrate ECA into the KOMODO platform.

Lots of projects are using KOMODO for atomic swaps. Why was it so easy for them to do it?
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
again an action of scammers from electra team !! coinsmarkets and now cryptopia . sell off !!!!! stay away far from this team of scammers !

Hahahahahahahah so with that logic BTC is the biggest scam as whichever exchange that has been hacked till now since the start all exchange have Bitcoin listed.
Activity: 25
again an action of scammers from electra team !! coinsmarkets and now cryptopia . sell off !!!!! stay away far from this team of scammers !
Activity: 30
All? I don't know. Mostly? Yes!

You're telling us that Cryptopia hold all ECA deposits & order book sell orders in a cold wallet?

Huh Huh Huh
Any news on the Cryptopia hack?

Was any ECA taken? Can a core member give an update?
Electra is still a partner with Linda?

I visited mynodepool.com and don't see Electra listed there.

Yes that is because ECA never partnered for mynodepool.com as mynodepool is staking pool.

And ECA partnered with linda for Mobile Wallet for Linda which you can find here https://www.mystakingwallet.com/

The one you mentioned asked people to send coins for staking so private key is with 3rd party.

And the one it has partnered with is one which you have private key with you and you manage your funds.

Does not make sense to pay $10 per month to stake ECA for 2%  Huh

The fees are taken by linda and not ECA so if it doesn't make sense to you then don't use it.

Also, $10 for 3 coins to stake and not just ECA alone.

Yes that is because ECA never partnered for mynodepool.com as mynodepool is staking pool.

And ECA partnered with linda for Mobile Wallet for Linda which you can find here https://www.mystakingwallet.com/

The one you mentioned asked people to send coins for staking so private key is with 3rd party.

And the one it has partnered with is one which you have private key with you and you manage your funds.

Does not make sense to pay $10 per month to stake ECA for 2%  Huh

Is it true that Ruru now has a full time job and is limited to her involvement with Electra?

It's really good news for her if true since all her work has been voluntary.

Was she ever paid in ECA for all her time and efforts?
Pages:
Jump to: