Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 22. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
We succesfully passed the fork block!

Yes we did.

The new fork is AWESOME!  PoW3 really allows CONSISTENT staking for all of us. I've been seeing in regularly now instead of every 3 weeks.
Activity: 30
We succesfully passed the fork block!
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Important Reminder: As the fork will happen soon, please don't forget to update your Electra wallets to QT v2.0.
https://twitter.com/ElectracoinECA/status/1098292602850414592
Activity: 30
I downloaded the wallet as descripted and saved my wallet.dat on a USB stick. I deinstalled the old wallet, installed the new wallet and added the wallet.dat
But the wallet does not synch.... Its running for 4 hours and nothing happen at all... Help please...

You should use the bootstrap Wink
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V8dovsOX9L68JwEGWtldBQK8OBJaAylgX_GBfqRbDDI
Activity: 10
I downloaded the wallet as descripted and saved my wallet.dat on a USB stick. I deinstalled the old wallet, installed the new wallet and added the wallet.dat
But the wallet does not synch.... Its running for 4 hours and nothing happen at all... Help please...
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Which mining tools I can use to mine the Electra coin, with Nist5 algorithm?
I have never mined coins with nist5 algo.

None. POW was over many months ago. POS only now.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Which mining tools I can use to mine the Electra coin, with Nist5 algorithm?
I have never mined coins with nist5 algo.

Was Bonanza like a transparent lottery or were there people who could theoretically take advantage of it?

It was clearly mentioned by Electra01 well before the start of it and anyone who wants to participate was able to join it. You can read the initial messages when this thread started. So everything was transparent and those who were active for this coin were able to participate and take advantage of it.

It's all good, I didn't express any concrete doubts in regards to its legitimacy. Thanks for pointing me to the sources.

Bonanza was when the mining reward was VERY very high. Technically, everyone could take advantage of it if they were in ECA early enough.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Was Bonanza like a transparent lottery or were there people who could theoretically take advantage of it?

It was clearly mentioned by Electra01 well before the start of it and anyone who wants to participate was able to join it. You can read the initial messages when this thread started. So everything was transparent and those who were active for this coin were able to participate and take advantage of it.

It's all good, I didn't express any concrete doubts in regards to its legitimacy. Thanks for pointing me to the sources.
Activity: 25
  BE CARREFULL !!!!!!!!!! electra team burns some electracoins for tu up the value and become rich . ans you are scammed !! BE CARREFULL  !!!!!! SELL OFF this shitcoin !!!

BS! They don't do anything of the sort. Your comment makes no sense.
  BE CARREFULL !!!!!!!!!! electra team burns some electracoins for tu up the value and become rich . ans you are scammed !! BE CARREFULL  !!!!!! SELL OFF this shitcoin !!!
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
How can we get ECA super Rewards Bonanza? Smiley

It's already over it was in mid-2017 when the project was started. Now ECA is proof of stake coin and not proof of work coin.
Activity: 2
How can we get ECA super Rewards Bonanza? Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 1

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
3,34% premine but forget to mention the "Super Rewards Bonanza"

can an Electra foundation member or dev give us the exact number of ECA that was mined in that bonanza period?

Also, how soon was this "Bonanza" period after creation of the blockchain?

thanks  Roll Eyes

Already they mentioned in the twitter how much coins they got through this stage of premise. So we will get update from team regarding the distribution and the process in the coming days.

Did that work like a transparent lottery or could some people have taken advantage of it if they knew how to do it?

Yea, premine was 3.34% but I want to know when the bonanza period started and how much ECA was mined during that 24 hours

The bonanza was publicly announced the same day Electra was launched. The bonanza happened about two months after Electra was launched. 18,999,999,936 ECA was mined during the bonanza and it was open to all.

People who took advantage of this very lucky! Bonanza was during pow stage

can an Electra foundation member or dev give us the exact number of ECA that was mined in that bonanza period?

thanks  Roll Eyes

Already they mentioned in the twitter how much coins they got through this stage of premise. So we will get update from team regarding the distribution and the process in the coming days.

Yea, premine was 3.34% but I want to know when the bonanza period started and how much ECA was mined during that 24 hours

The bonanza was publicly announced the same day Electra was launched. The bonanza happened about two months after Electra was launched. 18,999,999,936 ECA was mined during the bonanza and it was open to all.

People who took advantage of this very lucky! Bonanza was during pow stage

thanks  Roll Eyes

So the premine was 3.34% or 1,002,000,000 ECA

then 2 months later 18,999,999,936 was mined

which means roughly 20,001,999,936 ECA was in circulation in 2 months? 66% of the supply?

does this math make sense?

Yes. & as Electra01 stated, it was open to any and everyone.
Activity: 77

thanks  Roll Eyes

So the premine was 3.34% or 1,002,000,000 ECA

then 2 months later 18,999,999,936 was mined

which means roughly 20,001,999,936 ECA was in circulation in 2 months? 66% of the supply?

does this math make sense?
Pages:
Jump to: