Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 43. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
ECA is on stakeunited pool now!
https://stakeunited.com

I am very happy Electra has been added here. Our smaller stakeholders can earn rewards more frequently and consistently thanks to pools such as these. I will add this website to the OP.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Oh my God! From 22 to 18 sats! What happened? It does not make difference for me. I decided to hold ECA waiting for next bull market

Very intelligent thinking mate, just hold your ECAs and buy more if you can, you won't regret doing this. Cheers, an ECA holder&stacker.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
ECA is on stakeunited pool now!
https://stakeunited.com
Activity: 70
I thought i'd lost around a million ECA to coinsmarkets scammers, but ECA stepped in for it's community and got all our coins back, thanks to them (Electra) i have all my coins back, ECA are a project thats going places, Coinsmarkets are a scam company whos leaders will soon be going to jail Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I read about Electra and see that this is a project that is stronger day by day. Expanding with larger partners and more mature features will help the project gain community trust and support.
Activity: 128
Oh my God! From 22 to 18 sats! What happened? It does not make difference for me. I decided to hold ECA waiting for next bull market
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
ANNOUNCEMENT

We are hard at work with the current planned fork. We have, however, decided to delay the release by another four to eight weeks because the product needs further unplanned modifications to improve its stability. As this update will affect every single Electra user, we feel it is best to be prudent and not rush deadlines by sacrificing quality. This delay will not cause any changes to the current user experience or staking. Our community can enjoy the 50% staking until we complete the fork. Below is a summary of the expected updates and the progress made:

Completed :
Reducing block time to 2.5 minutes
Addition of API calls such as gettxout and bip65
Staking reward to 10% (Note: This is up for discussion so may be changed again, we must consider this once again for the benefits of our project and blockchain lifespan)

To be Completed:
Security optimizations. (This is of utmost important to always ensure security is top-notch)
Re-adjusting of the difficulty retarget so delays in block creations are set to a 2.5 minute interval.
QT wallet fix - fixing wallet crash on initial launch.

We are aware that the above changes are delaying our initial planned release date. It is however, not ideal to have too many forks, and feel that this one should be done correctly, otherwise we would have to plan for another fork in the near future. We will keep you updated with more details in the next few days and again we thank you for your patience and support.
After fork back to back announcement from small partnership to big partnership,electrapay,web/mobile wallet ,new exchange.July is the big month for Electra.
What fork are you speaking of? I dont know anything about fork. Can you kindly tell me something more? Many thanks
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Recovering wallet from mnemonic seed is taking hours !!
Is it normal that I have to wait that long ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
After fork back to back announcement from small partnership to big partnership,electrapay,web/mobile wallet ,new exchange.July is the big month for Electra.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
ECA has been steady between 20-25 satoshis. Next development update will surely garner more interest.

Indeed, Electra was very stable in term of prices lately, when will be back in the bull market I think we can hit 100 sats for sure.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
ECA has been steady between 20-25 satoshis. Next development update will surely garner more interest.
Is ECA recharging battery around 20/22 sats to jump in near future? Belonging jokes, at the start of May i thought ECA wuold hit the the January top, but it did not. In the last two months bear market I saw ECA had a good ratio against BTC. Do we have to expetc the big jump if cripto world will increase in next months?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
By the way, the community of the Electra project is slowly growing, the addition of new participants is always important for any project, as well as its development itself.
I think the community will be interested to know about the new partnership:

New Partnership! UniFox has formed a partnership with Electra project.
UniFox will implement ECA in ATMs, POS terminals and Local Exchanges. With this, Electra will provide its users a new way to access to its currency, while helping UniFox to spread knowledge and build the business around the world.
https://medium.com/unifox/new-partnership-unifox-has-formed-a-partnership-with-electra-project-766e1d7dccc3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9basp4CB6w&feature=youtu.be

Electra project has grown gradually but steadily.
One more partnership, this time is with UniFox.
Congratulations, Electra community with recent good news.

Great news definitely! Can't wait for these ATMs to hit the United States.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
By the way, the community of the Electra project is slowly growing, the addition of new participants is always important for any project, as well as its development itself.

UniFox will implement ECA in ATMs, POS terminals and Local Exchanges. With this, Electra will provide its users a new way to access to its currency, while helping UniFox to spread knowledge and build the business around the world.
https://medium.com/unifox/new-partnership-unifox-has-formed-a-partnership-with-electra-project-766e1d7dccc3

Electra project has grown gradually but steadily.
One more partnership, this time is with UniFox.
Congratulations, Electra community with recent good news.
More partnership is like more fame. We expect ECA perform better than markets.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
UniFox has formed a partnership with Electra project. UniFox presents a complete crypto-friendly ecosystem which will help to accelerate the adoption of blockchain technologies in today’s world.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

Activity: 25
you are wrong . eca team has stolen my founds of my paper wallet . it is a shamest coin of history . a biiiggg scammmm team .

Huh Rubbish... someone stole your wallet... check your pants that you last wore and the gap between your car seats... something tells me it was on your nightstand all this time!

LOL. ECA Team steals his 100 eca? Nice lie scrub. Can't even use your own account but a throwaway?

stop to drink . 100 ?? that was 25,6 millions . team of thiefs

This Mother FUDDER came out of no where..... I love ECA, Beautiful project and Dev team, excited to see what the future "HODLS"  Cool for this coin, the only thing better is the community behind it.  Cheesy

you love eca ? you love alcohol too . yout mother too , i don't permise you .
electra is a scamteam , a shame coin of thieves and will shutdown soon
Pages:
Jump to: