Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 83. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Electra is a great coin, it went completely under my radar! Too bad! Hope the price goes a bit lower in order to buy some!
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hope that the transaction site quickly back to normal, this is a lot of people looking forward to
Activity: 5
UPDATE REGARDING EXCHANGES AND COINMARKETCAP

Electra has been added to Crypto-bridge which is a modern decentralized exchange and one I personally believe has good potential to grow.

Electra has been re-added to Coinmarketcap using the markets from coinhouse.eu and crypto-bridge.org. The current circulating supply on Coinmarketcap is wrong. It should be about 22 billion not 800 million. Therefore Electra’s true valuation is still around $180,000,000 (not $5,000,000). I am speaking with Coinmarketcap to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Seriously Electra01??? you're making an announcement about a new exchange and market cap and shit but have wipe the memory of CoinsMarkets debauch that you lead us to trust? Where is the boss, are you the boss? Tell the truth, our coins are lost arn't they?? I've seen a shit load of pissed off investors on your social media. Anyone shilling this coin is a fool, pain and simple. I peeked at your twitter, you got someone posting a recent link to youtube about Electra coin you wouldn't want people to know. Another dude posted the team picture. The top tier, two of them are hiding their true faces, why....what for? This coin is a scam. F_uck Electra any anyone else who want to shill this coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Electra has been added to Crypto-bridge which is a modern decentralized exchange and one I personally believe has good potential to grow.

Electra has been re-added to Coinmarketcap using the markets from coinhouse.eu and crypto-bridge.org. The current circulating supply on Coinmarketcap is wrong. It should be about 22 billion not 800 million. Therefore Electra’s true valuation is still around $180,000,000 (not $5,000,000). I am speaking with Coinmarketcap to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Hi Dev, What's the latest with Coinsmarket exchange?
People that bought Electra at Coinsmarket  exchange and can't get access to their tokens are really,really, pissed.
Pls do your best to help the community with this issue. Have you heard from them, regarding when they'll be back up?

Huh       Huh

CoinsMarkets is a terrible exchange I fucking hate them they have frozen our funds for more than 2 weeks now and now they say that they are looking for new hosting provider.
Activity: 31

Hi Dev, What's the latest with Coinsmarket exchange?
People that bought Electra at Coinsmarket  exchange and can't get access to their tokens are really,really, pissed.
Pls do your best to help the community with this issue. Have you heard from them, regarding when they'll be back up?

Huh       Huh
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Is there a masternode concept for Electra? What would be the point of that?
Activity: 10
What about masternode? Any info on how many coins is required to enter one?
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
Is it possible after CM, total supply gets reduced as CM coins are burried with CM if in case...is that possible?

You've given up hope on CM? I still expect they will return in the near future..
They better.., I still have a huge stock there  Undecided
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Thank you! It is good to see more liquidity in electra. Thank you for all you do!
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

Activity: 56
About "Coinhouse" - i withdraw some btc couple times but but every time i write support ticket because of "suspect state" - so for me withdraws are manual.(last withdraw not come since 2 days)

Update:

Aftes second support ticket fast BTC withdraw

Activity: 165
Merit: 11
Is it possible after CM, total supply gets reduced as CM coins are burried with CM if in case...is that possible?

Well, if they wouldn't come online again, you d'still have to identify the addresses where coins are on Coinsmarkets, and if you wanted to burn them, you'd need a hardfork to disable those coins from ever being spent again...  If they couldn't be burned successfully, there is no  other way to prevent that they would eventually been cashed out.

OTOH - It seems that many of their wallets seem online again, and that CM is actually - or was a few hours ago - participating in ECA-staking.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

You've given up hope on CM? I still expect they will return in the near future..
Activity: 75
i see ECA its back on coinmarketcap.com with new markets ...
Activity: 136
Activity: 48
It will be interesting to see how this plays out.  I mean this week has been a really weird one for alts.  Lot of red.  Maybe it will be blessing that ECA was down in the shadows during this time?   Who really knows.

I hope CoinSmarketS (there are two S's people) gets back up and running.  1. Because I have other coins just sitting they (they better be staking), and 2.  That would be a huge loss to several coin communities if those users lost out on those coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Do we have any updates regarding when CM will back up and running? Just want to get hands on my ECA tokens which are stuck there.

No, no one knows anything, they are incoumicado

And now they are looking for a new hosting service provider WTF is wrong with them they are now just toying with us.
Activity: 23
Show your love for ECA! Support ECA!  Grab the Tees and Mugs!

https://teespring.com/eca-coin

https://teespring.com/eca-tee (NEW DESIGN!)
Activity: 20
Excuse me what exchange do you guys think the best for trading ECA now?

Hm. . . that is a good question. Looks like crypto bridge is the best exchange for now.

https://coinhouse.eu/markets/ecabtc
Лyчший oбмeн
Meньшe кoмиcия
Быcтpый вывoд
Я cдecь пoкyпaл 3 paзa вce xopoшo
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
Do we have any updates regarding when CM will back up and running? Just want to get hands on my ECA tokens which are stuck there.

No, no one knows anything, they are incoumicado
Pages:
Jump to: