Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 84. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Excuse me what exchange do you guys think the best for trading ECA now?

Hm. . . that is a good question. Looks like crypto bridge is the best exchange for now.
Thanks, I'll check it. I bought ECA at coinsmarkets before and it is still down. Fortunately I store my ECA wallet. This is very good coin and I want buy more now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Hm. . . that is a good question. Looks like crypto bridge is the best exchange for now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Do we have any updates regarding when CM will back up and running? Just want to get hands on my ECA tokens which are stuck there.
CoinsMarkets exchange is up or so it would appear but I can't log into my account. It continual to say "we sent you an email, click on it".  Has anyone else had this trouble? Has anyone been able to access their ECA's on this exchange?
I got same massage when I tried to log in.
Activity: 38
30,000,000,000. Really?

Will have coinburn? It's necessary!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I Thought exchanges are paid to add a coin in their platform...??
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
No real news. AFAIK - the occasional main-page, with a non working log in, and some - may be - online wallets - are not really a change since many days, and im pretty unsure if not most of them are just copies out of web-caches...

That is EXACTLy what you are looking at is web-caches.  For now on, if a coin isn't on one of the real exchanges that makes DEV responsible, I'm not investining in that COIN.  The exchanges the DEV's complain about are the exchanges that make them act responsibly and they don't like that.  If you look at the top 30 coins on Coinmarketcap.com, non of their DEVs complain about exchanges.  Now ask yourself..Why is that!?!?!!
Merit: 11
No real news. AFAIK - the occasional main-page, with a non working log in, and some - may be - online wallets - are not really a change since many days, and im pretty unsure if not most of them are just copies out of web-caches...
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
any word on when coinsmarkets will be back up? so much eca lost there, i'm wondering: if people refused to buy eca until coinsmarkets unlocks everyones money, would that get things moving in the right direction?
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
Would not get my hopes up that coinmarkets will be fully fuctioning before monday. Its weekend and most people work less during the weekend. Positive sign that things are slowly starting to function
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
CoinsMarkets exchange is up or so it would appear but I can't log into my account. It continual to say "we sent you an email, click on it".  Has anyone else had this trouble? Has anyone been able to access their ECA's on this exchange?

It seems that their wallets are coming back online. I'm guessing their servers are recovering slowly as well.
Activity: 5
I got my wallet working and transferred my ECA to it.  I wanted to set the wallet up to stake and read the staking guide that is linked on page 1.  My 2 questions are, can I change the conf file after my coins are in the wallet or did I need to do that before sending my coins to the wallet?  And 2nd, can I make user and password anything I want them to be?  Thanks for the help!
  if your wallet synced, you can ignore (or delete) the config File. The one you have to back up is the wallet.dat - or your private keys,
At this moment, What should I see to know actual ACA price? ???Price of Crypto bridege went down 75%? Whats going on?

A few first trades were made on cryto-bridge at elevated price, but no it stabilized around 50 sat, the same level as Coinhouse.eu or coinscontrol
Activity: 61
Does ECA have masternodes and if so what is the price for 1?

is there a 2018 roadmap?
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
At this moment, What should I see to know actual ACA price? ???Price of Crypto bridege went down 75%? Whats going on?

People are just cashing out after this break, as they made some profits staking the coins.
Activity: 22
I got my wallet working and transferred my ECA to it.  I wanted to set the wallet up to stake and read the staking guide that is linked on page 1.  My 2 questions are, can I change the conf file after my coins are in the wallet or did I need to do that before sending my coins to the wallet?  And 2nd, can I make user and password anything I want them to be?  Thanks for the help!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Hey. any1 wants to sell a small amount of ECA for paypal? 16$ more or less?
Pages:
Jump to: