Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 85. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I gave up hope a couple days ago. But something inside me still wants to check their status..

They now state on their website:
We are here to stay , there is few DB issue we are fixing due to DB overload . Now we may be moving due to users contacting hosting and calling us a fraud.

Keep checking their website but I already said goodbye to my 150$~ coins of ECA.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
All these new exchanges are nice, but mine is still stuck on CM.

I hope they come back online tomorrow  Smiley
It have been too many tomorrows now Cheesy Im not sure anymore that are we getting our coins back ever again. Roll Eyes
I also get the same problem because my coins are still stuck there and I can not do anything because of that, I hope there will be improvements in coinsmarkets
Activity: 96

It have been too many tomorrows now Cheesy Im not sure anymore that are we getting our coins back ever again. Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Is possible to know approximately when will the Bonanza POW day?
Bonanza period ended more than few months ago, POW period ended few months ago. Now you can mine ECA only by PoS.
Merit: 250
Is possible to know approximately when will the Bonanza POW day?
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

Activity: 63
hi guys
i am new in ECA
i need some coin to start trading
if any one send me some ECA I appreciate

EJkNhB1m9M3b473GfwAJegDLQ8J2AxkZUU

https://coinhouse.eu/markets/ecabtc  buy it
Activity: 336
hi guys
i am new in ECA
i need some coin to start trading
if any one send me some ECA I appreciate

EJkNhB1m9M3b473GfwAJegDLQ8J2AxkZUU

Activity: 546
Merit: 137
I bought ECA on coinhouse.eu the other day and wanted to transfer to the wallet I downloaded from electraproject.org but the wallet will not get any active connections so I can't transfer the coins to it.  What's going on?  I want to get them off the exchange asap, should I send them to a paper wallet?

You must to create a .conf file and to add some addnodes to it. You can find the addnodes (nodes) on the first page.
Activity: 22
I bought ECA on coinhouse.eu the other day and wanted to transfer to the wallet I downloaded from electraproject.org but the wallet will not get any active connections so I can't transfer the coins to it.  What's going on?  I want to get them off the exchange asap, should I send them to a paper wallet?
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
NEW EXCHANGE : https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ECA_BRIDGE.BTC

This is by far the fastest coin i've ever bought ... transfer in 5 seconds max , and confirmations after about 3 minutes if i remember correctly.

I have never bought any coin with that speed !!!

Pitty they had choosen coinsmarket as first exchange , ... but with the new exchanges i bet it will be a nice ride .
This is a hidden gem , that's for sure !

Crypto-bridge is an awesome exchange, also decentralized. Good job team!
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

This is by far the fastest coin i've ever bought ... transfer in 5 seconds max , and confirmations after about 3 minutes if i remember correctly.

Pitty they had choosen coinsmarket as first exchange , ... but with the new exchanges i bet it will be a nice ride .

No deal shows???
Activity: 30

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
what's the update on CONSmarkets? are they not gonna give us back our dear electras? i think its too long for them to upgrade to a new server. seems to fishy..

The markets aren't working yet. But I think some people have withdrawn their coins successfully.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
what's the update on CONSmarkets? are they not gonna give us back our dear electras? i think its too long for them to upgrade to a new server. seems to fishy..
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I recommend people keep away from YOBIT their response to certain situations leaves a sour taste i am new to crypto (June 2017) and my experience apart from trying to get my HTML coins off was that two of my main coins PIVX over 300 being one had over constantly had a maintenance message over them for last 6 weeks and no amount of placed tickets asking why because all i wanted to do was move them to wallets got any response the tickets just disappeared so i sold all and moved my 0.3 bitcoin off its a shame as some of the coins i wish to buy are only on Yobit really feel there is something going on there please be CAREFUL Huh Huh.  

Gah, I think I have some HTML on that exchange.

Are they still as bad as they were a year ago?
Activity: 51
How and why in the world is ECA showing 3100 satoshis on Yobit? I see 2 buy orders for that price as well. Weird....
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
ummm, my wallet absolutely works?

Just to be clear, your wallet on coinsmarket.com is operation and working?
Merit: 251
I recommend people keep away from YOBIT their response to certain situations leaves a sour taste i am new to crypto (June 2017) and my experience apart from trying to get my HTML coins off was that two of my main coins PIVX over 300 being one had over constantly had a maintenance message over them for last 6 weeks and no amount of placed tickets asking why because all i wanted to do was move them to wallets got any response the tickets just disappeared so i sold all and moved my 0.3 bitcoin off its a shame as some of the coins i wish to buy are only on Yobit really feel there is something going on there please be CAREFUL Huh Huh
In this case when we're waiting for listing on cryptopia actually we don't need to risk our funds on yobit, you're right!
Pages:
Jump to: