Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 88. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 15
Wow. Some not so bright people in this thread.

The ECA wallet, like nearly every other qt wallet, can trigger false flags for trojan virus. There is no virus in the wallet. Even if there were a virus, it would have nothing to do with CoinsMarkets.com going down.

However, ECA did crash CoinsMarkets.com because at the time it was the most popular coin on the site by a large margin and the only site where it was available. It drove huge amounts of traffic to the site and the site has now been trying to create new infrastructure to meet demand. It also drew attention to itself and CM was victim of DDOS attacks. Things CM probably should have been prepared for but it was a low tier exchange in a budding market, this sort of thing is to be expected. If you haven't noticed, all exchanges are having this problem now due to the flood of new blood into the cryptosphere, if you haven't noticed most exchanges have had to stop new user registrations for this reason.

ECA, and to a lesser extent Colx, drove a huge amount of traffic to coinsmarkets and put them on the map. They know this and are actively trying to capitalize on it. They haven't run off with anyone's coins, if they did they wouldn't even bother keeping up the charade. They have too much to lose establishing themselves as a legit exchange.

Finally, I'd like some of what the conspiracy theorist above who thinks ECA and coinsmarkets are in it together is smoking please. That was about as far away from a logical explanation as one can get.

What makes me upset is that coinmarket did not post any public statement that I can see nor kept us in the loop!!

Their announcement has always been updated under the menu bar. Just because you don't like it, that's your issue. 

agree 100% Kiss
Activity: 34
Merit: 15
ECA/BTC added to https://coinscontrol.com for trading - Happy Trading

I jumped on this exchange 3 days ago, bought my electra and sent to my wallet - no problems.

fyi, if you stake this coin, don't be alarmed when your wallet show you have 490 days left until you receive an award. Your coins need to mature and gain weight over a couple days.

cheers!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Yeah, it looks like people can trading a little already:
01/05/2018 10:45:14
Activity: 44
looks like coinsmarkets.com new server transfer is nearly compleate... 1 trade has been done 20min ago...
https://imgur.com/a/pPqk3
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Saw someone posted the link to trade ECA on yobit but when I went to wallet section of yobit's website there was no ECA any idea why?
Is currently trading on yobit? I did not see any news?
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
There are  730743191 coins in sell orders on NovaExchange. So that should be available in people wallets in there, But you say you can deposit or withdraw. Is that locked there?

I think you can withdraw ( dont know the actual status ) but definetely you can't deposit.  They will re-open around February.
Activity: 3
There are  730743191 coins in sell orders on NovaExchange. So that should be available in people wallets in there, But you say you can deposit or withdraw. Is that locked there?
Activity: 154

The ECA wallet, like nearly every other qt wallet, can trigger false flags for trojan virus. There is no virus in the wallet. Even if there were a virus, it would have nothing to do with CoinsMarkets.com going down.

However, ECA did crash CoinsMarkets.com because at the time it was the most popular coin on the site by a large margin and the only site where it was available. It drove huge amounts of traffic to the site and the site has now been trying to create new infrastructure to meet demand. It also drew attention to itself and CM was victim of DDOS attacks. Things CM probably should have been prepared for but it was a low tier exchange in a budding market, this sort of thing is to be expected. If you haven't noticed, all exchanges are having this problem now due to the flood of new blood into the cryptosphere, if you haven't noticed most exchanges have had to stop new user registrations for this reason.

ECA, and to a lesser extent Colx, drove a huge amount of traffic to coinsmarkets and put them on the map. They know this and are actively trying to capitalize on it. They haven't run off with anyone's coins, if they did they wouldn't even bother keeping up the charade. They have too much to lose establishing themselves as a legit exchange.

Finally, I'd like some of what the conspiracy theorist above who thinks ECA and coinsmarkets are in it together is smoking please. That was about as far away from a logical explanation as one can get.

What makes me upset is that coinmarket did not post any public statement that I can see nor kept us in the loop!!

Their announcement has always been updated under the menu bar. Just because you don't like it, that's your issue. 
Activity: 154
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
I want to clarify to the community the status of our current exchanges:

Status of exchanges eligible for Coinmarketcap

Next Exchange: Confirmed they will add Electra but not yet open.
Cryptopia: Their native coin required to list new coins called Dot has been bought by our community members and Electra will be added as soon as possible. Currently Cryptopia is having issues with their own platform which is causing some delay.
Yobit: They have added an Electra market but it has not opened to trading yet. No clear news on when it will open.
Coinsmarkets: Website down due to server updates. Removed from Coinmarketcap.

Status of exchanges currently not eligible for Coinmarketcap

Coinhouse: Has an active Electra market but not eligible for Coinmarketcap due to 0% fees.
Bitafex and Coinscontrol: Has an active Electra market but not eligible for Coinmarketcap.
Novaexchange: Electra market active but due to ongoing takeover deposits/withdrawals are disabled.

There are a few other applications we are also waiting on. When Yobit, Cryptopia, N.E. or Coinsmarkets activate their Electra markets, they will be added to Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Saw someone posted the link to trade ECA on yobit but when I went to wallet section of yobit's website there was no ECA any idea why?
Why not fill out the CryptoBridge form? Or is it not convenient? It's an organized exchange, coinsmarkets is problematic, novaexchange is ceasing to operate! Is there an OTC thread? Without exchange the miners will not have their cost benefit and this could affect the entire network.

We applied to Yobit . Appearently, its coming as the next one. Already added, we can see but test phase ( hope to get traded today/tomorrow ) . After that , the new exchange "NEXT.EXCHANGE" will follow. More we are doing our best to enter asap.

Regarding to Coinsmarkets, it seems someone is behing the server and working. They included "Almost Finished" message to their announcement line. Hope to see them online soonest.

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Why not fill out the CryptoBridge form? Or is it not convenient? It's an organized exchange, coinsmarkets is problematic, novaexchange is ceasing to operate! Is there an OTC thread? Without exchange the miners will not have their cost benefit and this could affect the entire network.
Activity: 5

This is from LTC wallet. Before trying to create FUD ,  try to do some homework !!

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4c0dc0bbaee722b038a82120cc229377eb83b06b480947cf7508adc433d5a49e/detection

Activity: 168
ECA/BTC added to https://coinscontrol.com for trading - Happy Trading
Activity: 92
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: