Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 91. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Tesla managed to build the worlds largest battery in 100 days while owners of coinmarkets does not manage to migrate from one server to another in what two almost three days now? Most server manufacturers offer next day delivery if the order is big enough and transfering the data should not take to long transfer from one server to another.

But coinmarketcap is probably even more important than that largest battery in the world Cheesy So give them some more time Tongue
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
My eca coins for now are still lagging behind in coinsmarkets and I can not do anything about it.
I hope when it has started to operate the price can not be a dump because I know now the price is good and look forward to it.
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
Tesla managed to build the worlds largest battery in 100 days while owners of coinmarkets does not manage to migrate from one server to another in what two almost three days now? Most server manufacturers offer next day delivery if the order is big enough and transfering the data should not take to long transfer from one server to another.

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Did coinmarkets give any comment on when their migration to the new server will be over? I am getting a bit worried here.

they did recently, they said they are working hard and bla bla bla bla and servers will be fully operational later today or tomorrow. thats sumthin.
Activity: 33
Good Question.

At the very moment multiple coins they deal in start taking off, they do a server upgrade. Marvellous!
BUT I do like CoinsMarkets. All users make sure to check out their 'Stake' page.

On the virus question... I expect they are false positives. I get them often on all sorts of software.
Electra wallet hasn't triggered anything on my system and I run a lot of anti-malware and anti-virus stuff.
But hey... I don't know for certain.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Did coinmarkets give any comment on when their migration to the new server will be over? I am getting a bit worried here.
Activity: 31
Hi Dev, Pls try and get this amazing project to Kucoin exchange.

Wink
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
 ???When does the new exchange take place
Activity: 187
You can do What you want.
What is new exchange for us?
Activity: 154
coinsmarkets are completely down as far as i know, what you see is a firewall saved website some days ago or save stored in proxies but its not the up to date site...
Activity: 2
I just login to coinsmarkets. I can not see my balance of ECA, XSH? Is this a glitch or I lost all my coins? You guys help , highly appreciated
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
there should not be a trojan.
none were included Cheesy

no idea why it's showing except for the generic long time issue of crypto coin wallets showing alerts due to the inbuilt miner.

here's the virustotal for previous wallet
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/128e90867831def13e962c04097a3cf3ad4075aca2718568b606a017c94be237/analysis/

it shows the same result

I just uploaded the wallet exe to virus total and it says its filled with viruses

whats going on?

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/a0b622aca6103b0662984820a1b8943c260eaba23cc5513dc760be445f962aa0/detection

is this normal? can you please make a wallet without viruses please respond ASAP as something like this needs to be addressed quickly

no more twitter updates?
i c but its about 30% more expensive than CM before it crashes hehe.... also i wanted to know about ppl experiences on that exchanger before i try it, so its good to know that its trading well, tell me something, how long did your bitcoins take to get transfered?
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
How the F did ECA go from rank 130 to 950 overnight?? Is Coin Market Cap glitched?Huh

Because of 0 volume changes in the last 24 hrs... WE NEED AN EXCHANGER, A DECENT ONE, A TRUSTED ONE, please do not trade at coincontrol, im pretty sure they are the same eca devs who made that site to have eca's
control, i am not sure that eca's devs want a secondary exchanger when they just realize they can have all the profits on trades ... i hope they prove me wrong, eca is an awesome token but i think devs want to take over since Coinsmarkets is down, i dont blame them tho.. longer time passes, more the trust they loose, and nobody wants that.

I used this site no problems

https://coinhouse.eu/markets/ecabtc

I have like 20 thousand eca in my wallet

worked great!
How the F did ECA go from rank 130 to 950 overnight?? Is Coin Market Cap glitched?Huh

Because of 0 volume changes in the last 24 hrs... WE NEED AN EXCHANGER, A DECENT ONE, A TRUSTED ONE, please do not trade at coincontrol, im pretty sure they are the same eca devs who made that site to have eca's
control, i am not sure that eca's devs want a secondary exchanger when they just realize they can have all the profits on trades ... i hope they prove me wrong, eca is an awesome token but i think devs want to take over since Coinsmarkets is down, i dont blame them tho.. longer time passes, more the trust they loose, and nobody wants that.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
I see that electra is a very potent coin and that's a sign I will be looking forward to the development of this coin
Activity: 64
Merit: 3
GUYS. PLS. Dont spend any money on that shit! Their page is hosted on strato ffS!
Pages:
Jump to: