Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 89. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

DOnt promote here scam exchanges. I send to coinscontrol some eca, explorer show this balance and since 2 hours dont have on this site.

im posting this as a buyer beware.

eca wallet ....filled with virsues
only place you can buy eca you will get robbed

the eca dev sent me to

https://coinscontrol.com/

to buy and sell ECA, I sent coins over, and they dont show up. chat room is filled with people talking like, surprise surprise coinsmarket with everyone asking where their deposit is.

then they say SHOW SHORRY and your stuck with no funds.

there are only 2 other coins being trades on https://coinscontrol.com/ and thats a coinscontrol coin and eca. the other coins are the btc, ltc, ect

so isnt it funny, that one exchange closes down (coinsmarkets) and another shady one opens up (coinscontrol)??

isnt it funny how the DEV of ECA are telling everyone to go buy at coinscontrol

isnt it funny coinscontrol is only selling 2 coins, theirs and eca...

I think the ECA dev set up both exchanges to manipulative price and dump coins on new comers

I have ECA and I want to sell it all. I want nothing to do with its infected wallet and shady exchanges

dont buy ECA you will be stuck with nowhere to sell it.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED....BUYER BEWARE
Oт xyли ты нoeш pyкaжoпый
Дaвaй я y тeбя кyплю твoи мoнeты
Activity: 20
Moгy кyпить экa пo 10 caт
пишитe cюдa [email protected]
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
I believe this is a temporary problem...Mr Electra probably is not liking it either...These things get corrected and take time but it would be meaningful if Mr Electra posted here what is going on and what is being done to correct it.....Hello, hello Mr Electra, come out come out from where ever you are.....!

ok ty , just so you guys are aware what brought me here is the trolls on coinsmarkets are blaming a trojan in this coins wallet for killing the exchanges
Activity: 71
I believe this is a temporary problem...Mr Electra probably is not liking it either...These things get corrected and take time but it would be meaningful if Mr Electra posted here what is going on and what is being done to correct it.....                                                                   Probably a kid wearing a Football Jersey and a Baseball cap created this off a Weebly Web Site.... Never to fear,. I have a good feeling he will be back very soon......Weebles A Wobble But They Don't Fall Down !
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
im just poping in to see if someone has some facts. has the wallet been found to have a virus in it , ?
Activity: 71
What a shame...!
Activity: 294
Merit: 12

DOnt promote here scam exchanges. I send to coinscontrol some eca, explorer show this balance and since 2 hours dont have on this site.

im posting this as a buyer beware.

eca wallet ....filled with virsues
only place you can buy eca you will get robbed

the eca dev sent me to

https://coinscontrol.com/

to buy and sell ECA, I sent coins over, and they dont show up. chat room is filled with people talking like, surprise surprise coinsmarket with everyone asking where their deposit is.

then they say SHOW SHORRY and your stuck with no funds.

there are only 2 other coins being trades on https://coinscontrol.com/ and thats a coinscontrol coin and eca. the other coins are the btc, ltc, ect

so isnt it funny, that one exchange closes down (coinsmarkets) and another shady one opens up (coinscontrol)??

isnt it funny how the DEV of ECA are telling everyone to go buy at coinscontrol

isnt it funny coinscontrol is only selling 2 coins, theirs and eca...

I think the ECA dev set up both exchanges to manipulative price and dump coins on new comers

I have ECA and I want to sell it all. I want nothing to do with its infected wallet and shady exchanges

dont buy ECA you will be stuck with nowhere to sell it.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED....BUYER BEWARE
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
why ECA no longer exists in the coinmarketcap search bar ?? Huh

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electra/

If you see, there has been basically no volume in the last 24 hours or they cannot get the data for the volume.
Activity: 23
why ECA no longer exists in the coinmarketcap search bar ?? Huh

I mean if you looked at the previous transactions, most of here bought off of coinsmarkets.com. But ultimately, it is up to you to trust them. I trusted them and I bought a significant amount of coins off of coinsmarkets.

Metoo

Me too? Then why are you questioning the integrity of the website? The website is offline because there was too much traffic in buying the coins.

I mean if you looked at the previous transactions, most of here bought off of coinsmarkets.com. But ultimately, it is up to you to trust them. I trusted them and I bought a significant amount of coins off of coinsmarkets.
Activity: 56

Activity: 4
has anyone tried to buy eca from bitafex?
first i can't buy eca now it's not possible to withdrawal my ltcs Cry
Activity: 33
I gather coinmarketcap just excluded the out of kilter, inflated price exchanges... mostly Korean.
This looked like a market crash and I bet loads of people sold off panicked.
They could have put a message up or something!
Activity: 30
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
How is the wallet updated?Suddenly out of sync.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
That is only because coinmarketcap.com get it's statistics from coinsmarkets.com, and coinsmarkets.com is down because it couldn't handle the 9mil$ daily volume.

ECA is being traded normally on coinhouse.eu with daily volume of 500k $, which is not that bad... The current price is 60 satoshi, and this shows that there is still good demand for the coin.

So if you consider this price with all the thing you have mentioned... no whitepaper, what happens when max supply is reached,... if the project continues to be developed, the price could be significantly higher

If the coin were scam, it would be dead months ago.

And devs promised whitepaper in Q1/2018... so we shouldn't wair for too long to see...

EDIT:And just as I finished wriging my post, I see that ECA is listed on yobit... good work!
www.yobit.net/en/trade/ECA/BTC

Awesome finally we are listed on YOBIT.

Now just waiting for coinmarket to restart the damn website coz fair amount of ECA is stuck over there.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
i didn't want to go to yobit , stole my coins before.
Activity: 56
That is only because coinmarketcap.com get it's statistics from coinsmarkets.com, and coinsmarkets.com is down because it couldn't handle the 9mil$ daily volume.

ECA is being traded normally on coinhouse.eu with daily volume of 500k $, which is not that bad... The current price is 60 satoshi, and this shows that there is still good demand for the coin.

So if you consider this price with all the thing you have mentioned... no whitepaper, what happens when max supply is reached,... if the project continues to be developed, the price could be significantly higher

If the coin were scam, it would be dead months ago.

And devs promised whitepaper in Q1/2018... so we shouldn't wair for too long to see...

EDIT:And just as I finished wriging my post, I see that ECA is listed on yobit... good work!
www.yobit.net/en/trade/ECA/BTC

Do you verify coinhouse account? I cant withdraw BTC from Coinhouse(not verify)
Activity: 2
Will mine! Great project. Will come back with questions after reading everything.
Pages:
Jump to: