Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 95. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 100
Coinsmarkets.com now upgrading their hardware and move to a new servers;
so, i think, we just need to wait until it finished (1-2 days?) and everything will be ok.

This is very good, but it's also a pity that you can't login to Coinsmarkets at the moment.
yes me too and i think it does not matter because everything will be fine. It's just a matter of correcting that ECA prices are now very high and will get many benefits
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
so, i think, we just need to wait until it finished (1-2 days?) and everything will be ok.

This is very good, but it's also a pity that you can't login to Coinsmarkets at the moment.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Coinscontrol.com adding ECA/BTC pair to its exchange shortly . Trade this coin in coinscontrol.com . Happy trading
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Please add Electra to some different exchange as well coinmarket is extremely overloaded and I can't trade there
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
kucoin is the best choice for electra coin since it's based on twitter votes. we've reach a million dollars in trading volume, i think we have a lot of supporters to back us up in kucoin twitter voting. let's get this bad boy in kucoin. lets dominate!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
WOW, this coin has an army of shillers on coinsmarkets  Grin

pretty sure eca hysteria just brought coinsmarkets down.. again

Yea. So much fomo for electra token coin. Thankfully, I got my coins real early before the craziness!
Activity: 275
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

pretty sure eca hysteria just brought coinsmarkets down.. again
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Where can i see Difficulty of this coin ? and is there any working pool for it?

You can see the difficulty of the latest block on CryptoBE: https://cryptobe.com/chain/Electra.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello, is there somebody from ECA community using reddit?
If yes, please upvote THIS POST on reddit, let's list ECA on Kucoin exchange Smiley
Activity: 196
Where can i see Difficulty of this coin ? and is there any working pool for it?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I just started staking my coins and noticed my expected reward time go up from 1322 days to 31.000 days, whats up with that?

Does this mean the reward has been payed? I think it has reached 0 days just happend much quicker than I expected, when and how do I receive the reward?

It mean when you will continue stacking time to obtain reward should be smaller and smaller(depend net difficulite, sometimes can raise) and some day you will stack ECA.

When will be 1day to... chance is big

I'm sorry I don't quite understand. I'm under the impression that it currently just takes a few minutes for the 'expected reward time' to get from 30k days to 0 days, is this correct? And if so how do I claim my reward/how long does it take until I receive that reward?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Electra01, I congratulate you for the popularity in the last days. About a week ago I bought about half a million ea when it was around 4 satoshi, and I still keep it. But not just as with coinsmarkets, is there any news for entry into other exchanges? There is Next.exchange news, but there is not even a more functional platform.
Activity: 56
I just started staking my coins and noticed my expected reward time go up from 1322 days to 31.000 days, whats up with that?

Does this mean the reward has been payed? I think it has reached 0 days just happend much quicker than I expected, when and how do I receive the reward?

It mean when you will continue stacking time to obtain reward should be smaller and smaller(depend net difficulite, sometimes can raise) and some day you will stack ECA.

When will be 1day to... chance is big

Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
Hmmmm interesting! :-)
Pages:
Jump to: