Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 93. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 905
Merit: 113
for now coinsmarkets seems to be still a problem and it's a little hounding me hope it can be resolved soon to trade back to normal and i will invest in this coin
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I hoping ECA follows the path of RaiBlocks.

Nov 15th, RaiBlocks was $.15 and it's now $31......

Activity: 24
indeed, but expectation, anxiety, histeria, and rise of bitcoin may attract tons of new investors due to lower rate/btc and make it explodeeeee at lightining speed, that would be something that isnt seen often, most of people already know about electra and noone can buy because of exchanges... i am even impacient myself about that :/ wanna buy some more.
Not being able to trade ECA is going to hurt the value a bit....
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Yes, it should be listed in some others broker as well. Its gonna be the coin of the year (2018).  Grin
Activity: 5
We need more exchanges, Cryptopia and Binance now!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Ryan Lopez explains Electra Algorithm -
ECA has potential be beat Raiblocks fast growth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_hqXFEL6dQ

this is good news for the advancement of ECA coins and I hope that the growth will soon be realized as I look forward to it
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Ryan Lopez explains Electra Algorithm -
ECA has potential be beat Raiblocks fast growth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_hqXFEL6dQ
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
coinhouse The COINS that were deposited did not come to my account, nor could the extracted bitcoin be put forward
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
3 straight days now that I can't withdraw my coins from coinsmarket. I should be staking them by now instead of checking the site every hour if its already fixed. Angry

Coinsmarket stakes automatically for you right?

They do stake, but I don't think you get as much as staking on your own.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
3 straight days now that I can't withdraw my coins from coinsmarket. I should be staking them by now instead of checking the site every hour if its already fixed. Angry

Coinsmarket stakes automatically for you right?
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Activity: 245
Very promising project to look forward
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
ECA broke coinsmarkets eh?  Huh

Looks like it can be possible Grin ECA have HUGE volume of trade on Coinmarkets.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
ECA broke coinsmarkets eh?  Huh
Activity: 15
CMC have a.p.i bug . The price sometimes is not correct

I hope coinsmarkets get their site up and running again.

The price on coinmarketcap is $0.004997 USD where does that price come from? i think its wrong and needs to be taken with a grain of salt. the price on
coinhouse.eu is at the moment 0.00000078 btc thats $ 0.0123872346 Dollar.

Any comments ?
Activity: 49
CMC have a.p.i bug . The price sometimes is not correct
Activity: 4
Hi, I have 88k of ECA in coinsmarkets, I wanted to transfer it to my wallet windows, did I lose anything?

sorry for English
Why did ECA just hit $.01 and then go back down to $.007 in a matter minutes?
Activity: 56
Hello,  I have around 300K of ECA in my wallet.  V1.2.0.0

My staking weight is around 2M but it is hanging around 200 days for stake.  I know there is a lot questions about this but I dont really understand why it is taking so long to earn stake? Its been open about 6 days.  

Any answers would be appreciated.  

Brew

300k? send me some, I only have 1000 lol

You have 300k so imagin that 23,007,501,086 ECA(theoretical 100%) stacking same time. So what is your chance to hit block? -someday hit when days for stake will be small
Pages:
Jump to: