Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 97. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ZEN
hi dev
BIG problem
I send 500 000 coin ECA from  coinsmarkets.com to my wallet

and 2 days no coins
my wallet Eao9747e4ichqCBcCfaDYAeZ7pcqpTiQX5

i truy  in consol command repairwallet but its no help
troll much?
Activity: 238
I have problems getting money and I have a question.
When the purse arrives, will your remittance have a maturity reset and timed staking?
I think it's a common problem for everyone, tell me what kind of wedsite you use to trade or convert coin.
I can help you
I usually use sites like coinsmarket, coinmarketcap, .. to make transactions, it is often delayed than desired.
I think you need the help of the DEV team at wedsite discord, where they work very strongly
https://discordapp.com/
Activity: 154
When the purse arrives, will your remittance have a maturity reset and timed staking?
I think it's a common problem for everyone, tell me what kind of wedsite you use to trade or convert coin.
I can help you
I usually use sites like coinsmarket, coinmarketcap, .. to make transactions, it is often delayed than desired.
Activity: 238
I can help you
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
hi dev
BIG problem
I send 500 000 coin ECA from  coinsmarkets.com to my wallet

and 2 days no coins
my wallet Eao9747e4ichqCBcCfaDYAeZ7pcqpTiQX5

i truy  in consol command repairwallet but its no help
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
I can't think of any coin that has this blasting speed like ECA has.

So , maybe they use something new or so , but it IS WORKING , that's for sure !!!  ;-)
It's probably just low usage. They don't do anything really different and blocktime is 5 mins which is rather high.
Activity: 154
Activity: 30
I can't think of any coin that has this blasting speed like ECA has.

So , maybe they use something new or so , but it IS WORKING , that's for sure !!!  ;-)
Yes and NIST5 protocol makes it insanely fast!
That's an algorithm. It does not make it anything.
Activity: 100
Price is really booming on coinsmarkets today; anybody know why and what happened?

The coin was mentioned in a crypto article, calling it Verge's little sister coin.

Well , I think it will be verge's BIG sister Q1 , early Q2 2018 ;-)
Yes and NIST5 protocol makes it insanely fast!
Price is really booming on coinsmarkets today; anybody know why and what happened?

The coin was mentioned in a crypto article, calling it Verge's little sister coin.

Well , I think it will be verge's BIG sister Q1 , early Q2 2018 ;-)

It's recognised ;-)

This must be the fastest coin on this planet. I've never bought a coin with that speed , and wallet is working very well.
Transfer from exchange to wallet happend in seconds ... i'm stil impressed.
I've never seen this on any transaction or transfer.

Ans you must admit , they have a beautiful website too !

I have a feeling this will be one of the best coins of 2018.

Coinsmarkets.com seems to be completely overloaded. Another exchange is needed urgently, or 2 as they mentioned in the announcement.
Activity: 119

Activity: 31
Electra top 80 coin on coinmarketcap.com at the moment  Shocked (without tokens)
Activity: 679
Activity: 100
Go ECA, great project, great team of volunteers Smiley Real decentralised coin with huge potential!
Activity: 67
ADA and XRP both have higher max supply than ECA. What’s the chances of getting up to Ripples price? Wink Love ECA and been here since the beginning. Have over 1m ECA so I’m excited to see where this takes us Smiley

You're the man I wish I was! LOL
Any idea why this baby is going so wild?

Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Wallet not synchronising,can someone kindly post the node lists here?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hey, any idea why the price of coins is so different in two exchanges?

BTW we need another exchange so bad because coinmarkets is giving me trouble maybe because of server overload?
Pages:
Jump to: