Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 98. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 160
price keep increasing, i'm sure ECA price will be reach 100 sat soon or maybe more
lambo i'm coming...  Grin Grin

just buy when 6 sat now reached 40 sat  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

anyway, please kindly accept me to join electra steam group...  Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
ADA and XRP both have higher max supply than ECA. What’s the chances of getting up to Ripples price? Wink Love ECA and been here since the beginning. Have over 1m ECA so I’m excited to see where this takes us Smiley
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
I really love the speed of how fast this coin is transferred to another wallet!
Yes, transfer is really fast. . . . Buy and hold this coin. It will go to the moon Grin
Activity: 48
Any idea of when they are going to announce the two exchanges?  Would be awesome if it were on some of the higher volume ones!
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
I really love the speed of how fast this coin is transferred to another wallet!
Activity: 378
Hello,  I have around 300K of ECA in my wallet.  V1.2.0.0

My staking weight is around 2M but it is hanging around 200 days for stake.  I know there is a lot questions about this but I dont really understand why it is taking so long to earn stake? Its been open about 6 days. 

Any answers would be appreciated. 

Brew

Longer wallet open, the staking gets shorter. So your 200 days will be shorter once you keep your wallet open for a very long time.
Activity: 4
Hello,  I have around 300K of ECA in my wallet.  V1.2.0.0

My staking weight is around 2M but it is hanging around 200 days for stake.  I know there is a lot questions about this but I dont really understand why it is taking so long to earn stake? Its been open about 6 days. 

Any answers would be appreciated. 

Brew
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Never mind. I got the answer, it has to be 24 hours as it was mentioned in previous pages. Thanks
Activity: 491
Hello,
May be it was answered before, how long it takes for the coin to be matured for it to Stake? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 378
Need a lot of coins to stake well in to the wallet.
I guess, 15k +
Do you have an estimated number of ECA staked with 15k coins? I already purchased a few thousand coins and I am planning on staking for 8-10 hours a day. I would add more when the price dips a little.

YOu don't need to have your computer on to stake the coins. You can stake without leaving the computer on!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I guess, 15k +
Do you have an estimated number of ECA staked with 15k coins? I already purchased a few thousand coins and I am planning on staking for 8-10 hours a day. I would add more when the price dips a little.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 66
Hello,
any speculation for value for this year? I think I'll grow a lot with the Roadmap information and the incredible transfer speed.

It would be great to list in another Exchange, in Coinmarkets the site is horrible and I can not even log it in so slow.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
So in order to stake all I need to do is buy the coin and transfer it to my wallet and keep the wallet running?

Any other steps I'm missing?

How much and often do we get paid out?

Yep, also make sure to unlock your wallet for staking as well. Just check the little box "for staking only" on the password screen when you click unlock. How many coins you stake and how often depends on your coins/weight vs other people's coins/weight. Supposed to be 50% annual interest though.
Activity: 49
I am promoting Electra here using my mates account.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ElectraECA#

once its 1000 Members, I will give you ownership.

Donations appreciated in (ECA only)
ETP5xmqLPnNkw1R6Pd8Eds6ZN1ZhPuwZrT
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Electra is really mooning and this is one of the best project I have found myself invested in. Let keep on keeping on.
Activity: 224
I would love to mine this. PoS only now oh well..
Activity: 616
I really wish mining this coin, i hope it will be possible in the near future.

Good luck for you project.
Activity: 38
I guess, 15k +
Activity: 56
What will be needed for mining Electra in 2018?

Buy ECA transfer ECA to your wallet and run wallet 24/7
Pages:
Jump to: