Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 99. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
What will be needed for mining Electra in 2018?
Activity: 56
Yah!!! Just got down to 6782 days. Wow it's moving fast!! I love Electra!!
Time in days is constantly decreasing, on average the reward comes (in my wallet) about 16-17 days

If you dont have enough ECA to stacking faster just transfer  coins to "coinsmarkets. com" and you will get some ECA/day depend how many ECA stacking there
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
this is a good news. im very excited to support electra for their next exchange. i can also do twitter campaign and facebook campaign as well, just let me know.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
it seems eca lately much talked about by people because the price is showing rapid progress so the trade began to be crowded. many people are interested in this coin
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Design/Web/Branding
Time in days is constantly decreasing, on average the reward comes (in my wallet) about 16-17 days
Activity: 2
The mac wallet still bug/crash when i run it and i'm not alone ...
I have the last version of osx high sierra...
Possible to fix it quickly ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Anyone generous enough to donate some electra coins to me?
it will pretty much be appreaciated!

EZMqn4MPPUQkVhNgqkYeNFuR7zWBELHAQ9

Why would anyone do that?
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Anyone generous enough to donate some electra coins to me?
it will pretty much be appreaciated!

EZMqn4MPPUQkVhNgqkYeNFuR7zWBELHAQ9
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
Activity: 2
hello, I would like to Electra mines. is there any pool? or does anyone have a manual solo to mines?
Activity: 11
How many coins for MN? and for staking, someone said he have 22k days to find a block, is there any way to stake every 30 days, how much ECA do i need?
Also total supply 22,946,575,454 ECA and max supply 30,000,000,000 ECA, with 50% POS reward it will fill in 1 year, where do you plan getting staking and MN rewards?
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I've seen a few threads stating that the Nist5 algorithm is more energy efficient than other algorithms, such as equihash, with this being used as part of the reason of using this particular algo.

Is there any detail or evidence that this is the case or how this shows itself in general mining? My GPU's are running at similar temps using the Nist5 algo, plus I'm power limiting anyway due to high electricity prices in my area.
BOUGHT more so now it states 26522 days?

How much ECA coins have you got in your wallet? I'm asking about confirmed transactions.

Clearly not enough lol.

But the staking days are ticking down to 13634 and then 13621 days etc so it appears to move down over time. This is pretty interesting.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

How much ECA coins have you got in your wallet? I'm asking about confirmed transactions.
Activity: 15
How can i download a mac wallet for os x 10.9.5 is it even possible to open it and run it on a older version on mac, any easy solutions without coding?
It was around 75000 days to receive reward

Now it says 43375?

Do I just need to keep buying more?? Grin
How many ECA do you need to stake annually? Can someone tell me this?

I also received the "not mature" message but that changed practically within 24-48 hrs as I'm staking now.

Still how does the staking reward system work? How often is the reward and how much do you need to see annual staking rewards of 50%?
Activity: 24

ok, just joined in... i still wonder about staking, my wallet is encrypted and already unlocked, some ecas in, but i still get the message "Not Staking because you don't have mature coins"
what does it mean?

For staking Electra, coins need to rest for a minimum of 24 hours in your wallet. So, if all your coins are just new in the wallet, if you have recently rearranged all the coins in your wallet, there are no coins “mature”, so you are not actually staking. In this case please wait 24 hours and the coins will be mature and ready for staking.

ohh okey, got it!, thank you very much ^^!!
Activity: 15

ok, just joined in... i still wonder about staking, my wallet is encrypted and already unlocked, some ecas in, but i still get the message "Not Staking because you don't have mature coins"
what does it mean?

For staking Electra, coins need to rest for a minimum of 24 hours in your wallet. So, if all your coins are just new in the wallet, if you have recently rearranged all the coins in your wallet, there are no coins “mature”, so you are not actually staking. In this case please wait 24 hours and the coins will be mature and ready for staking.

Pages:
Jump to: