Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 100. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

ok, just joined in... i still wonder about staking, my wallet is encrypted and already unlocked, some ecas in, but i still get the message "Not Staking because you don't have mature coins"
what does it mean?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Buy 50m today long holder with stake enabled.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 24
Hey guys, Happy new year to all of you, hope u all have a year with great profits but most important, peace, love and faith. This is my first post on this forum, i always read it but never registered 'til now... ive been mining for over a year now, trading for some months... a while ago i started trading with electra (remember my first trade when it was around 2 satoshis), i liked it since the begginning, dunno why, no website, twitter had activity two, liked this proyect.. anyway, i downloaded the wallet, bought some eca's and send them to it... but for some reason its not staking, it says that i dont have mature coins; may someone tell me whats the meaning of this?
Time??? need to grow up  Grin Grin ? xd...

anyway, thank you very much.

PSD: would have been a nice touch a Happy new year salute on twitter, it might be silly but i know people cares about this tiny things.

regards!
Activity: 7
Sweep or import from ECA Paper Wallet

Download the Mac desktop wallet. Let the wallet sync by leaving the application open for as long as 30 minutes to clear thee out-of-sync message. Then, go to Help --> Debug Window. Then, click on the console button on the top. Type in importprivkey privatekeyhere "paper" with the quotes. Close the desktop wallet. Then, go to terminal app or command prompt and type /Applications/Electra-Qt.app/Contents/MacOS/Electra-Qt -rescan

Then, that will re-open the Mac desktop wallet and your contents of the paper wallet are there. The instructions, hopefully be similar, it just that the file path would be slightly different, depend on the Windows OS.

Subu from Discord's ECA help as well as Studly and @MadMac here assisting me in this difficult task.
Activity: 44
This looks like a nice project, bought some for staking. Good luck with roadmap, some exciting things on there.  Grin
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Nice rise waiting for 0.01  Smiley
Activity: 19
'Altcoin Buzz' talks about Electra -
Just released an hour ago - 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbWzgMc82vw
Activity: 66

I bought some coins, let's wait.
I really liked it, it took less  than 1 minute to transfer .
Activity: 15
This looks like an interesting project,
what updates are planned i seen something about more exchange listings coming is this true?
if so what exchanges are they?

Yes they will be listed on 2 new exchanges they say on their website

"Electra can be bought on coinsmarket.com. We have 2 more exchanges where we’ll be listed on during January 2018. Stay tuned!"

they don't say which on yet.

source

https://electraproject.org/faq
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
This looks like an interesting project,
what updates are planned i seen something about more exchange listings coming is this true?
if so what exchanges are they?
The growth of this coin is really shocking to me. I sold over 4 million of my coin I was holding. Now I regret my impatient.
Good luck to holders

What price did you buy on?  what price did you sell on.

Pick up some dime coin and g coin and also ember coin next very cheap and with some potential to go 10000% in January.

Activity: 518
Merit: 124
The growth of this coin is really shocking to me. I sold over 4 million of my coin I was holding. Now I regret my impatient.
Good luck to holders
Activity: 102

But is the project still alive? Last edit was 6 months without GitHub.
Why the sudden rise now?

hype its only in 1 small exchange

also 1b coins locked up on novaexchange
is more probably to be a pump and dump moment and not a genuine healthy increase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Congrats to all hodlers...Could someone explain me in a nutshell what is outstanding with NIST5 algo?
Activity: 3
hey dear electras new site and wallet is online

https://electraproject.org/

i uploaded the blockchain again for faster sync enjoy it !

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Tw0EmbzfXrgO8O7kUdTE032Ds2wnWs-t
Get it out as long as you can. They are closing down soon.

The price for electra was once 866 dollar in jun 2017 for a short period, it has a long way to go, but the new website looks good https://electraproject.org
and it will be added to two new exchanges in january 2018. Looks very promising.  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Get it out as long as you can. They are closing down soon.
Pages:
Jump to: