Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 18. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
ok..just THIS second. Bittrex removed the "disabled" wallet. Spots safe to withdraw?

Vegas
try it  Tongue
gonna try withdrawing 1 to check
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
ok..just THIS second. Bittrex removed the "disabled" wallet. Spots safe to withdraw?

Vegas

Edit: fk it, Im doing it. Waited long enough.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Ok... well, thats the other thing, a few times earlier throughout the thread, you mentioned that this is not your coin. So, again, I dont want to be pushy because youve really busted your ass on this coin, but ... how can I say this.. this IS your coin now? Right? Im not sure how it can hurt your other coins by officially claiming ownership of this one, but this coin will have the most value with your name on it. Without it, its worthless. Investors will flock to this coin with your name on it. I suppose you could always sell the rights to it later when it value is high, if you really are done with it. If I am being too pushy, its cool, Ill shut up now.

Vegas

It's open source, nobody owns anything. I'll add it to GorillaStake, just like my coins, to give it some sort of use. Anyone can fork my code, though, just as I did to the original dev, so even 'my' three coins aren't mine; someone could take them over just as easily as I did to ECASH
legendary
Ok... well, thats the other thing, a few times earlier throughout the thread, you mentioned that this is not your coin. So, again, I dont want to be pushy because youve really busted your ass on this coin, but ... how can I say this.. this IS your coin now? Right? Im not sure how it can hurt your other coins by officially claiming ownership of this one, but this coin will have the most value with your name on it. Without it, its worthless. Investors will flock to this coin with your name on it. I suppose you could always sell the rights to it later when it value is high, if you really are done with it. If any potential investors does read this thread, then they will see your dedication, and "no quit" attitude. That brings so much trust.  If I am being too pushy, its cool, Ill shut up now.

Vegas
legendary
Shouldnt the thread be made by the dev (you). Also im not sure I know the specs. I didnt even know about the 8% daily and have followed this coin close. I know your sick of dealing with this coin, and I would make a new thread if I could , but it would carry MUCH more weight with your name on it.

Vegas

It would also make people think I launched a new coin and could derail my actual coins
legendary
Shouldnt the thread be made by the dev (you). Also im not sure I know the specs. I didnt even know about the 8% daily and have followed this coin close. I know your sick of dealing with this coin, and I would make a new thread if I could , but it would carry MUCH more weight with your name on it. I know your sick of this coin, maybe just throw something together real quick with final specs and copy paste logo, and then you can always get back to it later.

Vegas
legendary
@Emoney dev, can you get the final specifications of the coin from Spots and post it on the OP. That or give login/pw so Spots can update OP as needed. I think many people are reading very outdated information, and its not helping the price. I think if a fresh clean OP was put up, the price would skyrocket, especially showing spots as dev. Spots whats your thoughts on a starting a new thread when everything is working? Im quite sure Many people that came in late have no idea that interest rate will be 10,000-20,000% per year, AND a 1 hr min stake.

Vegas

EDIT: I just read that its ONLY 8% daily (lol) for first month, and was not aware because of everything that has happend. We need a fresh OP..badly. Thanks in advance, and I appreciate all the time you have dedicated to this, just want to see it fly to the sky.

Vegas

Just make a new thread if you want to. I don't want his account info

And yes, you can get the numbers changed down the line if you guys don't like what the vote decided. It's set up to be changed very easily in the future
legendary
@Emoney dev, can you get the final specifications of the coin from Spots and post it on the OP. That or give login/pw so Spots can update OP as needed. I think many people are reading very outdated information, and its not helping the price. I think if a fresh clean OP was put up, the price would skyrocket, especially showing spots as dev. Spots whats your thoughts on a starting a new thread when everything is working? Im quite sure Many people that came in late have no idea that interest rate will be 10,000-20,000% per year, AND a 1 hr min stake.

Vegas

EDIT: I just read that its ONLY 8% daily (lol) for first month, and was not aware because of everything that has happend. We need a fresh OP..badly. Thanks in advance, and I appreciate all the time you have dedicated to this, just want to see it fly to the sky.

Vegas
Activity: 504
The good news too, is price is rising fast on Bittrex, atleast the last 10 orders are all buy orders, but coin is still WAY undervalued and cheap for those that still want more.

Vegas

That's me buying, lost 3k on old chain, just gambling lets see if i cover up my loses or loss more......
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
The good news too, is price is rising fast on Bittrex, atleast the last 10 orders are all buy orders, but coin is still WAY undervalued and cheap for those that still want more.

Vegas

I think as people start to move their coins from Bittrex to their wallets for staking, the price will rise further due to lack of coins available on the market. Maybe anyway?

I take it that once Bittrex has completed the swap, that CEX will also update and add the new wallet to their exchange?
legendary

Vegas

And don't forget it only stakes 8% daily for the first month, as requested, before going to the normal rates
legendary

Vegas
I'm talking with Ryan right now, should be soon

Excellent. Cheers Spots.
legendary
I'm talking with Ryan right now, should be soon
I think bittrex is totally dragging their ass on this.. Spots finished everything days ago, and we are only waiting on them and its been days, and Im out of patience. How many of you will join me in nuking their email box with requests to do the swap. I think if they get over 100 requests today to get their asses in gear maybe they will get this will done. Who is game?

Vegas

Just sent this:

Hi,

Do you have an ETA on when the wallet for ECASH will be updated? I know that the dev has already sent the new wallet to you guys, but it has yet to be updated on your side. There are quite a lot of investors waiting for this to be completed, as we were told that a snap shot would be taken for the amount of ECASH coins that people had on Bittrex for the swap.

Regards,

Richard

Was hoping that they would have completed this today.
legendary
Well if you just sent the coins then maybe Ill wait a bit.

Vegas
legendary
Never heard back from Richie if my test send for 1 coin worked, so I just assumed it did and sent them their balance about 2 minutes ago. They have the coins now for the swap, I no longer control them, so if there is more made from staking before the swap, it's not from me this time
legendary
I think bittrex is totally dragging their ass on this.. Spots finished everything days ago, and we are only waiting on them and its been days, and Im out of patience. How many of you will join me in nuking their email box with requests to do the swap. I think if they get over 100 requests today to get their asses in gear maybe they will get this will done. Who is game?

Vegas
Activity: 504
Thanks everyone, so staking starts at 10,000?

The old blockchain is stuck and not going to make it to 10,000.  The new chain has nothing to do with the old blockchain and it is currently active and running fine. Once Bittrex updates to the new chain any coins that are already there (from the old chain) will be able to be withdrawn to the new wallet for staking. This was an exchange based swap.

Got it, thanks!
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Thanks everyone, so staking starts at 10,000?

The old blockchain is stuck and not going to make it to 10,000.  The new chain has nothing to do with the old blockchain and it is currently active and running fine. Once Bittrex updates to the new chain any coins that are already there (from the old chain) will be able to be withdrawn to the new wallet for staking. This was an exchange based swap.
Pages:
Jump to: