Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 19. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Thanks everyone, so staking starts at 10,000?
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Yup, will do, you think this has potential?
Edit:

wallet 2.0.1 is not out yet right?

This is ECASH Version 2.0.1
UPDATE TO THE NEW CHAIN

This chain has been ready for three days. I've spent nearly a week fixing and babysitting this coin for free when it is not mine and I have nothing at stake. Now I've been waiting for 3 days for Bittrex to swap this chain out, who is apparently getting paid by the old dev to do so, with no response. So fuck it. Here's version 2.0.1, you can download it, use it, but you won't be able to do anything until I send Bittrex the balance they had on the old chain. I highly suggest closing any old chain clients forever, deleting them, and pretending they never existed

Sorry, Richie, but I didn't know you would be gone for days when the swap would be happening and not leave anyone in charge of taking care of it. Ryan has been informed and is doing his best, but I have my own work to do and I'm already a week behind now. Sorry, but I'm over this waiting

Enjoy your new chain. You'll get your coins eventually, I guess, whenever they decide to swap it out
Activity: 566
Whats going on here? Wallet is disabled on Bittrex, Cant sync 1.1.2. How am I supposed to get my coins to Bittrex?

dont you want your coins to be removed from bittrex for staking? lol

This is so messed up, staking isn't working right?

how many coins did you have? im curious, be honest?

Just 3k

thats good, it shouldnt brake the bank.. when trex opens the wallet back up buy it back at the current low, send to wallet 2.0.1 and stake the hell out of

Edit:

igotspots posted the new wallet a few pages ago Wink just double check it's definitely 2.0.1

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966590.2040
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Whats going on here? Wallet is disabled on Bittrex, Cant sync 1.1.2. How am I supposed to get my coins to Bittrex?

Just 3k

thats good, it shouldnt brake the bank.. when trex opens the wallet back up buy it back at the current low, send to wallet 2.0.1 and stake the hell out of

does now that everything is fixed at least short term anyway... it will be added to gorillastake.com and if the community makes a new ANN and further developes this thing it could be good long term too

Just 3k

Edit:

Just 3k

thats good, it shouldnt brake the bank.. when trex opens the wallet back up buy it back at the current low, send to wallet 2.0.1 and stake the hell out of it. emoney-dev is done and now this is all new and a community controlled coin

Sorry to say this to you man, but you already lose all your coins, the chain for your wallet 1.1.2 is already trash, you had a lot of days to send your coins to bittrex to the swap, now you cant do anything to recover your coins.

Sorry man.  Sad

Thanks I wasn't aware of this, i was away for few days, I will go ahead and delete everything that has to do with ECASH.

Just 3k
heres the deal, since this shit started ive been checking in here at least twice a day to read and even respond to some shit. i dont have but maybe .5btc invested in this coin, so im not a whale by any stretch of the imagination. but i do take even the smallest investment, whether its time or money or both seriously and try to keep up to date on what exactly my investment is doing and if i see something is fucked up i get even more involved. your last post here was on the 2nd, so its been a week. if you havent checked on your investment in a week, especially atound the time PoW ended, it must not mean a whole lot. just my perspective.

Also, i should point out that if testnet had been used to test all aspects of the wallet originally, ALL of this might have been avoided. iGotSpots swooped in to rescue this thing after the many failures and what is happening now was the ONLY solution and was unavoidable.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

Sorry to say this to you man, but you already lose all your coins, the chain for your wallet 1.1.2 is already trash, you had a lot of days to send your coins to bittrex to the swap, now you cant do anything to recover your coins.

Sorry man.  Sad
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
U don't follow the thread when u invest somewhere ?

we are in this situation for a week

Activity: 658

Staking will be working but not for you and your coins you never got to bittrex unfortunately, like i said before you had been warned days in advance lol

umm you probably should read back a page or 12... first off, if you had been here seeing whats going on your coins would already be at trex, not being rude or nothing but a ton of shit has happened here in the last week, second, the old blockchain is fucked and a long with it so is wallet 1.1.2.0e, third new blockchain, wallet, and trex coin swap is currently underway, and finally coins in old wallet are like the wind... gone. sorry for your misfortune.
Activity: 658

I am not sure you do get your coins to bittrex now!? There was of course plenty of time for you to get them over to the exchange but seems you have not. The snap shot is probably being taken as we speak and what ever coins are not there are wrote off the warning was on multiple posts in big red writing...
maybe theyr working on the swap phase ,  its normal wallet (maintenance )

So once its done I should send my coins to Bittrex?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
maybe theyr working on the swap phase ,  its normal wallet (maintenance )
Pages:
Jump to: