Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 25. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i sent my coins to bittrex yesterday, it got 162 confirmations in the wallet but they are still pending on bittrex.. is that normal ??

had the same...i think trex is on a wrong chain...dont know...

You might want to backup your wallet, delete your appdata roaming emoney folder, make an emoney.conf file, use trex as an addnode and resync using a fresh install of wallet 1.1.2 you may have to restart the wallet a few times to get it to fully sync though

its worth a shot anyway

would it look like this
addnode=bittrex.com ??

yes

rpcport=21673
addnode=bittrex.com
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
i sent my coins to bittrex yesterday, it got 162 confirmations in the wallet but they are still pending on bittrex.. is that normal ??

You might want to backup your wallet, delete your appdata roaming emoney folder, make an emoney.conf file, use trex as an addnode and resync using a fresh install of wallet 1.1.2 you may have to restart the wallet a few times to get it to fully sync though

its worth a shot anyway

would it look like this
addnode=bittrex.com ??
Activity: 582
Merit: 500

Bittrex wallet works fine, C-CEX wallet is totally off the chain

its worth a shot anyway
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

As for new thread, great idea. Whoever is not a fan of high PoS can sell their coins and leave, instead of submitting disparaging posts.

This coin will be a fun ride once it's underway, lets make the new thread a place of (at least mostly) positive news and inquiries.  Smiley

umm, didnt i mention a new thread a while back?
~snip~
im thinking relaunch, new ANN and since it is a community coin now we make a list of community suggestions, poll for the majority vote, then implement it.  Now if the original dev still wants to be a part of this, implement his plans, etc we should discuss this too. this should all be a priority since the new wallet and chain are all ready and a swap at block 10k is about a day or 2 away.

also wont a new thread require a new dev since iGotSpots has left EVERYTHING prior to his fixes and emoneys addition to gorillastake up to the community, including a new thread?

sorry, these are my delusional ramblings
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
As for new thread, great idea. Whoever is not a fan of high PoS can sell their coins and leave, instead of submitting disparaging posts.

This coin will be a fun ride once it's underway, lets make the new thread a place of (at least mostly) positive news and inquiries.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Waiting to hear back from Richie to just start the swap asap. I'm sick of waiting for this shit, I have work to finish on my other three coins this weekend, still, too

If you're ready to swap now and sick of waiting, then he's your key  Wink

I am of the mind that there could be some negative connotation to initiating the swap early, or else why would we have not done so yet?

If it's all good.. then I say lets go ahead and do this..!

Because I was babysitting the blockchain for the last 5 days. It's moving way slower than expected and I'm sick of this
Activity: 107
Waiting to hear back from Richie to just start the swap asap. I'm sick of waiting for this shit, I have work to finish on my other three coins this weekend, still, too

I am of the mind that there could be some negative connotation to initiating the swap early, or else why would we have not done so yet?

If it's all good.. then I say lets go ahead and do this..!
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
So now we just need something for the "E" in Ecash. maybe "exponentional-cash"?

Vegas

Again respectfully your very busy. When you have a moment, please update OP with all final data. I would, if I could.

Vegas

Not my thread

We should start a new thread with an updated OP. This is a community takeover of a coin, so a new thread would be wise to do prior to the PoS going live.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Crap your right. Forgot. It might be a good idea when all this is finished to start a new thread, there is some real ugly shit in here.

Vegas
legendary

Vegas

Again respectfully your very busy. When you have a moment, please update OP with all final data. I would, if I could.

Vegas

Not my thread
legendary

Vegas

Vegas
legendary
Ok so this is final. We made a great choice.I REALLY like what you did with 10,000-20,000% that is AWESOME!! Ty again for all you have done for the community.

Vegas

It's also set up to be easily changed later if it's decided you guys don't like it. Still waiting on Richie. I'm ready to move this shit now

I know your busy so I only ask important relevant questions that really matter: What is min stake time plz?

Vegas

1 hour, as that was the only thing requested from previous dev. Here's a screenshot of the last test chain before I built the mainnet we will use, so you can see its accuracy

Just a quick update on the new wallet. Original dev asked for one hour maturity...check out the perfection between deposit and stake times  Wink  Ignore the balances, just using massive amounts of coins for testing

legendary
Ok so this is final. We made a great choice.I REALLY like what you did with 10,000-20,000% that is AWESOME!! Ty again for all you have done for the community.

Vegas

It's also set up to be easily changed later if it's decided you guys don't like it. Still waiting on Richie. I'm ready to move this shit now

I know your busy so I only ask important relevant questions that really matter: What is min stake time plz?

Vegas
legendary

Vegas

legendary
Ok so this is final. We made a great choice.I REALLY like what you did with 10,000-20,000% that is AWESOME!! Ty again for all you have done for the community. So If I have this right this is *THE HIGHEST PERCENT POS COIN OUT*!??!!? YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna post thi9s now on my site. The price will go to the MOON! I bought 200k of em, I KNEW you would come through for us!!

Vegas
legendary
**** THE VOTING RESULTS ARE IN ****

Here are the voting results. I'm pretty sure 100,000% is just troll votes, so I'm going to throw that one out

10,000% (Like 10k)   - 14 (16.3%)
1 - 20,000% (Like BALLS)   - 19 (22.1%)

2014% (Like MMXIV)   - 7 (8.1%)
8%   - 13 (15.1%)
50%   - 10 (11.6%)
500%   - 4 (4.7%)
Other (Post)   - 4 (4.7%)
100000%   - 15 (17.4%)

38.4% of you voted for either 10,000 or 1-20,000
31.4% of you voted for 500 percent or under
17.4% of you were trolling bastards  Wink
12.8% of you voted for something else

So, by exactly 7% of the votes, I'm going to combine the two and make this the same as BALLS, except the waves will be between 10,000% and 20,000%
If you hate these numbers, don't blame me; you should have gotten more people to vote for you
legendary

Yes..Im ready to roll and get moving. Can you tell us the details of the POS? What was decided by the community plz? I THINK we ended up with the balls style POS system and thats good. But im not sure, it was a close race.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: