Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 23. (Read 91473 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Speaking with Ryan now at Bittrex. Just sent them the source for 2.0.1, let's see what progress we get made today
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
E-PITA-Cash

extreme pain in the ass cash
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
On a side note, someone asked what the E could stand for, EXTREME CASH I would suggest, due to the interesting staking system of the 8% for 21 days and then the 10k-20k after that, that fits I think. That is certainly extreme, and that is a bit catchy I think. (it sure will be nice once the swap is done though, and again thanks to everyone for fixing this mess)
wallet shows now 4 mined blocks, unfortunately all with 0 confirms
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
also stuck on 8343 and solo mining to help push transactions through  Roll Eyes

Any chance to send coins from Wallet to Bittrex ?
I have a wallet.dat from my friend, he didn't know that he has to sand his coins to Bittrex, and now I'm trying to sync ( around 36h ) but without success. There is not too much coins, but God...he is so angry !!!
thx !!!

im not syncing either but it looks like emoney.minerpools.com is on the right chain... use them as an addnode? im resyncing now, we will see. if i can get it synced i will start soloing again so you can try to send the coins.. if it does sync, and i can find blocks... you will need to leave enough ecash in the wallet to make a bunch of small txs with fees so i you can get a majority of the coins going to trex some confirmations.

so up to date on blocks, i believe, block 8343 and 7 connections to network. solo mining wallet now if your on the same block. maybe it will make it if you try sending enough transactions... so far 1k rejected 0 accepted

Thx !!! F*** I will give him that damned coins, if this doesn't sync !! He doesn't read forum at all !!! Let's try to see if he start to read
Fu** you my friend !!! Do you see this ? Smiley

Well thank you so...little by littly, not all in one ?!

send biggest part to trex, make small txs to yourself like .001 with a tx fee of .001 edit: IF we can get your trex coins confirmed
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

I have a wallet.dat from my friend, he didn't know that he has to sand his coins to Bittrex, and now I'm trying to sync ( around 36h ) but without success. There is not too much coins, but God...he is so angry !!!
thx !!!

im not syncing either but it looks like emoney.minerpools.com is on the right chain... use them as an addnode? im resyncing now, we will see. if i can get it synced i will start soloing again so you can try to send the coins.. if it does sync, and i can find blocks... you will need to leave enough ecash in the wallet to make a bunch of small txs with fees so i you can get a majority of the coins going to trex some confirmations.

so up to date on blocks, i believe, block 8343 and 7 connections to network. solo mining wallet now if your on the same block. maybe it will make it if you try sending enough transactions... so far 1k rejected 0 accepted

Thx !!! F*** I will give him that damned coins, if this doesn't sync !! He doesn't read forum at all !!! Let's try to see if he start to read
Fu** you my friend !!! Do you see this ? Smiley

Well thank you so...little by littly, not all in one ?!

thx !!!

someone try sending me some coins eHTtNAwe6LWfpPRMxTe3rd8PqgwnMXEpyf
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

thx !!!

I am pretty sure it has been like 4 days your friend has not come to check on things so he should be angry, with himself lol I am not sure luckily i managed to get my funds from my wallet to brittex when the wallet was syncing, i tried again recently and could not get it to sync after a lot of attempts. Good luck to your friend.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

thx !!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
gonna be a really long wait with no blocks moving  Grin

Very nice hair. In 70'-80' girls probably liked that style.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
gonna be a really long wait with no blocks moving  Grin

Just until Richie is back.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
gonna be a really long wait with no blocks moving  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Well I have no idea what to do with this now...

Wait it out I guess.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Well I have no idea what to do with this now...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I vote we change the name to "curse coin". Sometimes all you can do is laugh.

Vegas

No, I vote for Spots Headache Coin
Pages:
Jump to: