Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 24. (Read 91473 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I vote we change the name to "curse coin". Sometimes all you can do is laugh.

Vegas
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Terrific. Really glad I decided to fix this thing
Sad

Rami should take over his things, he also did post the new coin adding.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Terrific. Really glad I decided to fix this thing
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
ok there has to be another rep that this wallet can go to at Bittrex?
Activity: 336
new qt wallet for windows? where do i get a QT for windows? cant make heads or tails out of this stuff on github

There will be a new one soon. I might just post it tonight, honestly. I'm sick of this chain

You won't be able to do anything with it until Bittrex updates, though, so it's kinda pointless to until I hear back from them. I don't really want to babysit someone else's garbage blockchain anymore; over 5 days away from my actual work to fix this piece of shit is about all I can tolerate

I'm going to post 2.0.1 in like 2 hours unless I hear back from Richie. MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k are all getting massive updates this week and I need lots of testing time. I'm already 5 days behind now because of ECASH. I don't mean to sound whiny, but I really can't spend more time moving this snail along when I have a blockchain that I know will be self-sufficient ready to replace it

On Richie his twitter:

Richie
‏@richiela   @magaura11 @ramikawach @BittrexExchange no fair... I'm out of the country

legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
cool. looking forward to it. still soloing but no accepted blocks so it might be no one is sending anything and either they all already have the coins at trex or didnt reserve enough to make a few trabsactions to allow for there big transaction to get confirmed fully
legendary
new qt wallet for windows? where do i get a QT for windows? cant make heads or tails out of this stuff on github

There will be a new one soon. I might just post it tonight, honestly. I'm sick of this chain

You won't be able to do anything with it until Bittrex updates, though, so it's kinda pointless to until I hear back from them. I don't really want to babysit someone else's garbage blockchain anymore; over 5 days away from my actual work to fix this piece of shit is about all I can tolerate

I'm going to post 2.0.1 in like 2 hours unless I hear back from Richie. MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k are all getting massive updates this week and I need lots of testing time. I'm already 5 days behind now because of ECASH. I don't mean to sound whiny, but I really can't spend more time moving this snail along when I have a blockchain that I know will be self-sufficient ready to replace it
legendary

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
i sent my coins to bittrex yesterday, it got 162 confirmations in the wallet but they are still pending on bittrex.. is that normal ??

had the same...i think trex is on a wrong chain...dont know...

Same here still pending for 3 days now on trex.

if you have coins still in your wallets, start making some small transactions with a .001 fee. it should get picked up by me or anyone else that is soloing and give you more confirms
Activity: 440
i sent my coins to bittrex yesterday, it got 162 confirmations in the wallet but they are still pending on bittrex.. is that normal ??

had the same...i think trex is on a wrong chain...dont know...

Same here still pending for 3 days now on trex. Sent from my multipool.us account
i reinstalled the qt, got 15gh/s soloing on it. if anyone wants to send their coins to trex do it now you might get lucky and my rig confirm them. make sure you add a fee.

edit, ill let it run for tonight just in case some of you need to send your coins. they may or may not be confirmed, who knows. come morning, if no blocks have been accepted or if its been 6+ hrs since the last block accepted im shutting it down. i have no coins in my qt, so i cant make transactions to speed this steaming pile of shit up, just a few usb ants i had laying around to try to help you guys confirm txs you make. 
legendary
Richie hasn't responded for the last day or so...honestly, I'm about to just post 2.0.1 and let whatever happens happen. I'm just about over waiting for block 10,000... I've already spent a lot more time on this than anticipated and I really have things I need to get back to working on for my three coins

There is no damage from waiting just a bit longer. If people wait 1 day or 3 it does not matter. If things are not amicably resolved, they lose everything in anyways. Maybe wait one day more. In the meantime carry on with your other coins and let this one simmer for another day on auto pilot until Monday. Bittrex staff is also allowed weekend time.  Smiley

If you knew the damage being done to the current chain you would strongly disagree with that. There's a reason it is urgent

I am only talking about the human/business side of things. You are the technical expert and would know better about the block chain.

Would it be right to assume that lets say in the case that the current chain goes fubar and immediately seizes completely, that what is in Bittrex now and what is in Bittrex in a day will be the same. Then if Bittrex responds today or tomorrow or Monday does not matter? Is there a need between now and swapout for a working chain since people had a day+ to send to Bittrex limping on a spare tyre?

Why I am asking is if the community acts unilaterally Bittrex may withdraw and the swapout might not happen or the new chain might be damaged? Just thinking aloud here or maybe on the other hand there is no risk with going ahead immediately.

Just waiting for them to snapshot their balance basically...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Richie hasn't responded for the last day or so...honestly, I'm about to just post 2.0.1 and let whatever happens happen. I'm just about over waiting for block 10,000... I've already spent a lot more time on this than anticipated and I really have things I need to get back to working on for my three coins

There is no damage from waiting just a bit longer. If people wait 1 day or 3 it does not matter. If things are not amicably resolved, they lose everything in anyways. Maybe wait one day more. In the meantime carry on with your other coins and let this one simmer for another day on auto pilot until Monday. Bittrex staff is also allowed weekend time.  Smiley

If you knew the damage being done to the current chain you would strongly disagree with that. There's a reason it is urgent

I am only talking about the human/business side of things. You are the technical expert and would know better about the block chain.

Would it be right to assume that lets say in the case that the current chain goes fubar and immediately seizes completely, that what is in Bittrex now and what is in Bittrex in a day will be the same. Then if Bittrex responds today or tomorrow or Monday does not matter? Is there a need between now and swapout for a working chain since people had a day+ to send to Bittrex limping on a spare tyre?

Why I am asking is if the community acts unilaterally Bittrex may withdraw and the swapout might not happen or the new chain might be damaged? Just thinking aloud here or maybe on the other hand there is no risk with going ahead immediately.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
lets do this as soon as possible

this chain sucks really hard
legendary

There is no damage from waiting just a bit longer. If people wait 1 day or 3 it does not matter. If things are not amicably resolved, they lose everything in anyways. Maybe wait one day more. In the meantime carry on with your other coins and let this one simmer for another day on auto pilot until Monday. Bittrex staff is also allowed weekend time.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

There is no damage from waiting just a bit longer, whereas there can be significant damage if the new chain is released prematurely. If people wait 1 day or 3 it does not matter. If things are not amicably resolved, they lose everything in anyways. Maybe wait one more day. In the meantime carry on with your other coins and let this one simmer for another day on auto pilot until Monday. Bittrex staff is also allowed weekend time.  Smiley
Richie hasn't responded for the last day or so...honestly, I'm about to just post 2.0.1 and let whatever happens happen. I'm just about over waiting for block 10,000... I've already spent a lot more time on this than anticipated and I really have things I need to get back to for my three coins

what about the swap? just wait till some announcement or will trex automatically swap them when you release?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: