Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 22. (Read 91473 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
This is ECASH Version 2.0.1
UPDATE TO THE NEW CHAIN

This chain has been ready for three days. I've spent nearly a week fixing and babysitting this coin for free when it is not mine and I have nothing at stake. Now I've been waiting for 3 days for Bittrex to swap this chain out, who is apparently getting paid by the old dev to do so, with no response. So fuck it. Here's version 2.0.1, you can download it, use it, but you won't be able to do anything until I send Bittrex the balance they had on the old chain. I highly suggest closing any old chain clients forever, deleting them, and pretending they never existed

Sorry, Richie, but I didn't know you would be gone for days when the swap would be happening and not leave anyone in charge of taking care of it. Ryan has been informed and is doing his best, but I have my own work to do and I'm already a week behind now. Sorry, but I'm over this waiting

Enjoy your new chain. You'll get your coins eventually, I guess, whenever they decide to swap it out

Apparently that last download link didn't work. Download this one and make sure it's 2.0.1
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
UPDATE TO THE NEW CHAIN

This chain has been ready for three days. I've spent nearly a week fixing and babysitting this coin for free when it is not mine and I have nothing at stake. Now I've been waiting for 3 days for Bittrex to swap this chain out, who is apparently getting paid by the old dev to do so, with no response. So fuck it. Here's version 2.0.1, you can download it, use it, but you won't be able to do anything until I send Bittrex the balance they had on the old chain. I highly suggest closing any old chain clients forever, deleting them, and pretending they never existed

Sorry, Richie, but I didn't know you would be gone for days when the swap would be happening and not leave anyone in charge of taking care of it. Ryan has been informed and is doing his best, but I have my own work to do and I'm already a week behind now. Sorry, but I'm over this waiting

Enjoy your new chain. You'll get your coins eventually, I guess, whenever they decide to swap it out

In Bittrex defense, when did you say the swap would take place?  block 10,000 I believe. Im sure they don't hang out for days in BCT waiting for something to change. Just saying..

I've been trying to get ahold of them for 3 days in IRC, I've spoken with Ryan, who asked me to post it on Github, then went silent, so it was already up there from Bittrex's request before I posted the Qt

same client as before and its connecting to the old blockchain.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
actually the original block swap was supposed to be at 16k.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so its the same client version 1.1.2.0e
just want to make sure its the right link thats all
legendary
UPDATE TO THE NEW CHAIN

In Bittrex defense, when did you say the swap would take place?  block 10,000 I believe. Im sure they don't hang out for days in BCT waiting for something to change. Just saying..

I've been trying to get ahold of them for 3 days in IRC, I've spoken with Ryan, who asked me to post it on Github, then went silent, so it was already up there from Bittrex's request before I posted the Qt
Activity: 566
@igotspots will the staking be like 10k , in the way that i should just send all my coins to the same address for staking?

or best to send to a few addresses?

BTW i know not to move my coins before the exchanges have done the swap Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys it might be advisable to wait until its confirmed that Bittrex has changed wallets before attempting to move any money from there. Please remember at this moment they are on a different wallet and chain.

Vegas
Activity: 582
UPDATE TO THE NEW CHAIN

legendary
UPDATE TO THE NEW CHAIN

no mining is over. waiting on swap on bittrex and new wallet now
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Where does this coin stand at the moment, Its interesting. and would it be worthwhile to keep mining?
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
cant wait... hopefully the new wallet and chain overshadow this terrible, to say the least, beginning

It is going to be a stake fest.  Smiley

Hopefully. That will provide a strong network.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
cant wait... hopefully the new wallet and chain overshadow this terrible, to say the least, beginning

It is going to be a stake fest.  Smiley
Honestly I wouldn't do anything with this old chain anymore. I've given up on it and no longer give a shit about its status lol

I have a working chain ready to go for 3 days...

Thanks for trying. Don't bother, though, this thing is fucked. I've been trying to swap chains to a working one I've had ready for 3 days now. It's getting ridiculous

certainly seems that way.

I tried plast, i can let it run but as spots said the chain is fubar

I see what happened, nothing Smiley
If I sent them before now will be confirmed, as my wallet stuck on the block 8200 and now synced to 8343 , but doesn't matter, it was just 1444 coins, spend more time to send that, a lot effort for nothing !
Well thanks to you both !!!

no problem. i wish i could of done more.

legendary
Honestly I wouldn't do anything with this old chain anymore. I've given up on it and no longer give a shit about its status lol

I have a working chain ready to go for 3 days...
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

Thanks for trying. Don't bother, though, this thing is fucked. I've been trying to swap chains to a working one I've had ready for 3 days now. It's getting ridiculous

I see what happened, nothing Smiley
If I sent them before now will be confirmed, as my wallet stuck on the block 8200 and now synced to 8343 , but doesn't matter, it was just 1444 coins, to spend more time to send that, a lot effort for nothing !
Well thanks to you both !!!

legendary
still trying plast

got 15gh through bfgminer and a cpu on it....
6 mined all 0 confirms though

13:18:57

getmininginfo

{
"blocks" : 8343,
"currentblocksize" : 2938,
"currentblocktx" : 8,
"difficulty" : 0.26249700,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 460403,
"networkhashps" : 1396036,
"pooledtx" : 8,
"testnet" : false
}

ill leave it run for a while. ive got to step away ill be back in a bit

still trying plast

got 15gh through bfgminer and a cpu on it....
6 mined all 0 confirms though

getmininginfo

{
"blocks" : 8343,
"currentblocksize" : 2938,
"currentblocktx" : 8,
"difficulty" : 0.26249700,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,