Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 37. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I want to invest in Pre-sale stage so what bonuses i will get and is there any locks or vesting periods? What is minimal cap for Pre-sale?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Eloncity is one of the best and discussed projects. First, electricity is the largest market in the world. The project is from the sphere in which the blockchain will necessarily be applied. Secondly, a strong professional team. Andy Lee, a prominent man, talks about the seriousness of intentions and the future success of the project. The main partner is the group "Krypital".
Activity: 168
Are you planning to partner with companies in the future? and there have been some projects having the similar idea as yours, what would make you to overcome those competitors?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
Hi, team. Have you already set a start date for the token sale? Or is there only an approximate date - August? It's very interesting to know.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
this is a very good project and many provide many benefits of course, I am sure all involved in this project will always work together with compact in developing this project until the success later. will many investors who are interested in this project.
Activity: 140
What type of green energy does the team plan to use? Sun, air or water? I'm very interested. I think that the type of energy affects the cost of the project.

I think they will use all green energy. This is because electricity is produced and consumed locally by blockchain technology, so the electricity price is cheap.
Activity: 109
Hello dev, any information about token sale? How many soft cap and hard cap for this projet? I cant find this information in your site and this thread.
Notice to open for sale in August, soft cap: $ 10 million, hardcap: $ 30 million. Now, they have updated their information on the web.
Activity: 168
Hi, fellows. I wish that the idea will carry out all that has been planned.

I like you, but I think it will take a lot of time to do that. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 140
【Eloncity News】from Krypital news
Get Rady for the Eloncity with Crypto Crow! - Only 1 hour away!

Live AMA starts today (July 11) at 10am CST.

We will be giving away 8,888 ECTs for those who participate this live streaming AMA event. Everyone has a chance to win!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTSa_iXXdRE

Thanks for the info, it helps me to understand more about the project and has less tokens from the livestream.
Activity: 182
Hello, all! very nice plan, rely in the future can run by the planned! Assured vision, outstanding activity!
With your comments, the project will certainly be of great interest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
I like this project, there were already similar projects, and they are developing successfully, I think this project is also waiting for success, I will participate in it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What type of green energy does the team plan to use? Sun, air or water? I'm very interested. I think that the type of energy affects the cost of the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

Eloncity AMA with Crypto Crow. Exclusive link to watch the live streaming video: http://bit.ly/2L3FbDe . Don’t miss out!

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
if project sucess , it's will future of  energy of the world.
Activity: 4
You must to add token details to let participants to get in the business.  Good luck all.
Activity: 231
was there a private sale on this coin?
yes sir plz go check eloncity.io for the register and hurry up get your kyc prepared in tokeneed.com in the meanwhile
Activity: 266
was there a private sale on this coin?
Activity: 308
i can not click Eloncity in tokeneed. i want kyc
Activity: 308
Hi Eloncity, I hope this project will successful and bring benefit to many people over the world  Kiss
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
If eloncity token is used to buy facility to manufacture energy. How does the token holder benefited in this? and how they will intend to make this project into reality? I mean what variables did they consider to pitch this kind of idea?
You don't have to worry about it. Investors will get their profits anyway. I am sure that the token Eloncity  will cost more than the price of ICO at least 70-80%.
Pages:
Jump to: