Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 35. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
An incredibly promising project with great opportunities. I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible !!!
Activity: 238
Eloncity projects will directly support local clean energy employment that will provide human resources to support the Eloncity project planning, design, build and operation
Activity: 136
A lot of competitors in this area, for example, WePower, Power Ledger. What is your advantage?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
I hope that by the beginning of token sale the market will become "green". That is, there will be more chances to get more profit.
Activity: 96
super project,which will not leave anyone indifferent,participate in this project and you will stay happy. The company inspires confidence,anyone who wants to succeed in this life,I advise you to pay attention to it and you will be voznagrazhdeny full. Promising project! A great team that proves its daily competence and commitment! I wish you to reach great heights and take a worthy place in the nice.
Activity: 31
I hope this idea go up well and excellent! Engaging results, spotless design, judicious results!  Good luck!
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
project based on energy platform recently has been a promising project, almost all of project reaches it goals and applied it's programs. i hope this project will be same like others.
Activity: 129
Eloncity utilizes blocking innovation to take care of vitality issues and will profit mankind all in all. Eloncity innovation will help create power nearly for nothing, along these lines giving the world reasonable clean vitality. eloncity is most hype project in this year.
I have the same opinion with you, hope the project will go on schedule.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
good to see a prtnership with arcblock , it seems to be a very serious project , think that projects who cares about energie and a clean world will have a lot off attention , at least they got mine , going to follow close
Activity: 182
There are many blockchain projects on energy. I hope the eloncity will be more prominent but the project is there

The picture in the link speaks to prominence over other current energy projects.
https://www.facebook.com/229599404279234/photos/a.243556326216875.1073741827.229599404279234/271925973379910/?type=3
Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

Based on an #efficient energy storage system and intelligent network deployment, 
#Eloncity provides #flexible #energy storage and distribution of #renewable energy
for smart microgrids in the community. It is a new #power #technology #solution   
that can balance supply and demand.                                                                   

Activity: 135
Eloncity utilizes blocking innovation to take care of vitality issues and will profit mankind all in all. Eloncity innovation will help create power nearly for nothing, along these lines giving the world reasonable clean vitality. eloncity is most hype project in this year.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
Looks like your token is quite expensive, but if the team is on the right path, the token price will be very high, wish the project succeed.

Personally, current price is not expensive one, because the project has big potential for near future developmental process.
At current price, I think Eloncity has been much under-valued.
Consequently, the price of Eloncity will rise when more investors find it and invest their money into Eloncity project.
Demands rise will obviously lead to significant rises of Eloncity price.
Activity: 127
Looks like your token is quite expensive, but if the team is on the right path, the token price will be very high, wish the project succeed.
Activity: 34
Hi, fellows.
You require to add token details to permit participants to join the idea.
Activity: 168
At first glance, this project looks promising. There were projects with a similar idea but unfortunately while they are not very successful.
Activity: 196
How much will the team retain? How long will the team's token be locked?
What is the vision of Eloncity?
It's hard to get used to what was not so long ago a fantasy. All that makes the world one and capable of perfection. Everything that makes a person a person. I look forward to the start of ELONCITY.
copper member
Activity: 36
Digital Currency
Very nice project!
Pages:
Jump to: