Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 34. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Is the project feasible or not because the clean energy project has been on the earth for so long. What is the difference between the Eloncity with other sustainable energy projects ?
Activity: 182
good to see a prtnership with arcblock , it seems to be a very serious project , think that projects who cares about energie and a clean world will have a lot off attention , at least they got mine , going to follow close

Me too, this is the fourth project on energy blockchain, each project has its own strengths and ideas. hope all is successful.
An incredibly promising project with great opportunities. I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible !!!
copper member
Activity: 68
We are Renesis Community !
Cool idea. I hope you guys really make it work. Good luck on your project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
This project can make a revolution in the sphere of electrical energy. The idea of ​the project is to establish the proper management, distribution of the precious resources of our world. I wish this project has a great future.
Activity: 82
ELONCITY officially announces the receival of cornerstone investment from the multinational investment firm  OKCapital
http://bit.ly/2upfH9V
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
If decentralized electricity is realized then it is wonderful.
ELONCITY decentralizes our power infrastructure into millions of self sufficient microgrids. Locally produced energy is available 24/7 and directly competitive to utilities. Energy price becomes transparent to all. People use eloncity's open technologies to make electricity virtually free so that we can electrify the world with clean energy.
Yes, that makes the eloncity electricity price cheaper than the market price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
Now this project attracts a lot of public attention. And that's right, because the project looks impressive. And most importantly, he has a product that should help humanity. And cooperation with ArcBlock is a very good news. Smiley
Yes, good news that will help develop the project. Eloncity project with an interesting idea, with a professional team and cool partners. Their activities will help to earn both investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 127
The project is not new, but it is more special than previous energy projects. Wish the team and the project a success.
Activity: 21
The business is very nice and if you truly succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Project for empowering electrical energy to enable everyone with a healthy and comfortable environment and provided almost no cost alias free .. this is an act that needs to be appreciated
Activity: 42
I expect this idea go up well and ideally!
Engaging vision, outstanding design, mindful website!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
ELONCITY decentralizes our power infrastructure into millions of self sufficient microgrids. Locally produced energy is available 24/7 and directly competitive to utilities. Energy price becomes transparent to all. People use eloncity's open technologies to make electricity virtually free so that we can electrify the world with clean energy.
Activity: 238
Hello dev Eloncity team! Kiss Kiss Kiss
I'm so excited about this project, and I have one question?
When exactly about Private Sale of Eloncity? Can you tell me?
Thank you so much!  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Now this project attracts a lot of public attention. And that's right, because the project looks impressive. And most importantly, he has a product that should help humanity. And cooperation with ArcBlock is a very good news. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Eloncity has an unexpected community, a team full of creative and always provide new innovations so as to attract many investors, and later able to grow and potentially large.
Activity: 183
As far as I know, wind generators have a limited service life and can break if there are strong gusts of wind. I saw wind generators with other blades. And the Question. Why are they in the water in the picture?
Why win generator can't in the water, it quite popular ( you can see real picture via the link: https://www.google.com.vn/search?biw=1600&bih=770&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=1_5KW-6GOsjR-QaD_IXoCw&q=wind+generator+in+the+sea&oq=wind+generator+in+the+sea&gs_l=img.3...14783.17740.0.17887.13.12.1.0.0.0.161.1108.9j3.12.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.4.344...0j0i8i30k1j0i24k1.0.mN8Ds7LAw6U#imgrc=4ikkbn6U5NBdAM: ). Because we have many wind near sea so we locate win generator here
Activity: 83
Eloncity team are proud to announce our partnership with ArcBlock in launching OCAP, their innovative blockchain application. They look forward to witnessing OCAP’s monumental effects on the blockchain industry.
http://bit.ly/2KWjSEz
Very interested in joining the campaign, must be monitored the future development of Griny
Pages:
Jump to: