Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 36. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The project is quite interesting.All the best.
Eloncity have a team support and a community  very strong , i think it is success i love  this concept . Smiley Smiley
Activity: 222
When private sale date
private sale is on going, you can register through the website
Activity: 280
When private sale date
What is the min and max cap of Public Sale?

Only pre-sale started. I want to know either bro
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
What is the min and max cap of Public Sale?
Activity: 322
Merit: 59
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Private sale will be 12 cent buy in, public sale likely 25-30 cent buy in - so when it hits exchange I would say 50 cents; but, some ppl will sell for small gains losing out on the eventual 30 dollar price point

I still cannot find the official announcement from Eloncity Team about the private sales and the public sales. I need to care about the token price, bonus, hardcap, softcap, min contribution & max contribution.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Private sale will be 12 cent buy in, public sale likely 25-30 cent buy in - so when it hits exchange I would say 50 cents; but, some ppl will sell for small gains losing out on the eventual 30 dollar price point
Activity: 167
There are many blockchain projects on energy. I hope the eloncity will be more prominent but the project is there
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I like the construct of this business! Faultless logo, a very excellent project, reasoned results!
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
What we need to do now is watch and wait for the next steps of Eloncity. Eloncity is the next project introduced by the Krypital Group to the community after many successful projects such as Cybermiles, Arcblock, Merculet, Egretia. And the success of this project I think is pretty high
yeah, just wait until August and only have the luck to buy their tokens.
It is obvious that all Krypital group projects are highly valued in the market, so the Eloncity project will also be a great success.
Activity: 109
What we need to do now is watch and wait for the next steps of Eloncity. Eloncity is the next project introduced by the Krypital Group to the community after many successful projects such as Cybermiles, Arcblock, Merculet, Egretia. And the success of this project I think is pretty high
yeah, just wait until August and only have the luck to buy their tokens.
was there a private sale on this coin?

You go to their website and register to buy private offline.
Hi, team. Have you already set a start date for the token sale? Or is there only an approximate date - August? It's very interesting to know.
In August, the team will sell publicly, but there are no days off. You join their telegram for more information :https://t.me/Eloncity
https://www.soar.earth/

Eloncity Twitter News

Eloncity AMA with Crypto Crow. Exclusive link to watch the live streaming video: http://bit.ly/2L3FbDe . Don’t miss out!

I liked yesterday's stream on YouTube. This is very good when developers answer community questions and explain complex processes in simple words. Eloncity - a cool project
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Michael Nguyen, VP of Program Management is a very Friendly and Kind person.
I met him at the "Making Impossible Possible 2018 World Tour" - Ho Chi Minh city. He shared some great information about Eloncity project, his idea and vision. Specially, he can also speak Vietnamese although he is living in the U.S
Eloncity #ECT token details
- ECT is a utility token, based on ERC-20 standard

- The total number of tokens for contribution is 320,000,000 ECT.

- The total number of ECT is 1,000,000,000.

- All the ECT tokens are pre-minted.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
was there a private sale on this coin?
yes sir plz go check eloncity.io for the register and hurry up get your kyc prepared in tokeneed.com in the meanwhile

Is there no information available on the official website of the project? amazingly. It was possible to communicate this in white paper.
I missed this AMA due to my mistake about timezone. 10AM CST (GMT-7). I thought it is 10AM GMT. That is too bad.
Anyway, I can still watch the livestream on YouTube now (but I did not receive 8.888 ECT token and I could not ask the team any question)

Pages:
Jump to: